What are you honest thoughts and opinions on jason blaha?

what are you honest thoughts and opinions on jason blaha?

i unironically think he might be austistic

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmzww1N0uyo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_iEnCfhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=OlwXdUuGq8U
youtube.com/watch?v=BEyP4_FA9_4
youtube.com/watch?v=IHlDOKklwgo
youtube.com/watch?v=vEqeRhaRm5E
youtube.com/watch?v=sGq77_rnROg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KVLMUVyB20
youtu.be/JVqymyyZ1jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delusional

I look like him but I am also delusional about how fat I am because I look big with a t-shirt on. can't find it in me to start my cut because I am afraid of losing muscle and looking like a small beta cunt

send help

just cut and get over with it

youll be greatful afterwards

yeah obviously but he has a serious mental illness of some sort

He is completely past the point of redemption, his entire fatness channel is devoted to patting himself on the back for every goal he never achieved and bringing down everyone else he can. Honestly the more stuff that came out about his past the worse I felt for him. For about 3 years he literally did nothing but live off disability, play wow, post on a bunch of different forums trying to convince people he was an expert bodybuilder, ex CIA, part reptilian empath.

Was he ever in the military or just a fat grease ball lying fuck?

I know when I came here regularly that was a topic or discussion and how his wife was having sex with other men

Never in the military. His dad was. He claimed that the CIA recruited him out of high school because they just had to have some fatass secret agent hit man. And his ex wife most likely did cheat on him. He was in bed constantly or playing wow on the Internet and refused to get a job while they were together. That's probably when all the delusions really took hold, he had nothing better to do than try to convince anons on the Internet he was the biggest bad ass ever so he could feel better about himself while his wife left bars drunk with other men

never in the military

he used to imply that he had been special forces and stuff like that but when pressured on it he changed his story to being a "mercenary" who fought in "the powder wars"

his gf was also found to have been a former striper/prostitutes who even stripped whilst with bloho and probably cucks him regularly still

Complete and utter mentaller. He said he was a reptilian sex slave, CIA hitman, mercenary, has like 4 black belts, masters in biology and chemistry, steroid dealer to world class atlethes, competitive bodybuilder, killed raggy when he was hard in wow, etc

Complete lies. He's a madman but he did get Layne Norton to waste over a 100k on suing him.

watch this and find one thing he says that is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_iEnCfhQ0

you can't..

I don't think it is autism, I think it is a personality disorder such as Schizoid

oh noes, that pic looks like me

wat do?

Consider suicide

Except he didn't get any of that 100k and got deported

I unironically like the guy and watch most of his videos. The guy thinks he is smarter than he is, tho.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=OlwXdUuGq8U
best impersonation ever

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

The guy is a fucking mentally unstable loser.

wrong, he is usually right in everything

Except if he talks about himself

Did he actually get deported over the case or his wife divorcing him?

He was living as her dependent if i remember correctly

we've found a bloho fan in 2017 lmao

Yeah

He lost the court case with Layne and he couldn't pay up so he got deported

Jason "Let me tell you want a real alpha male, leader of the tribe male is like as a 38 yo 3 times divorced and neutered NEET" Blaha

Really pathetic, he stopped putting up videos of himself lifting so he could fraud taxpayers more. If he has the strength to workout why doesn't he have the strength to get a basic manual labor job?

Mentally though, he has an obsession with hyper masculinity. If you look through his videos through the years, he changes his clothing style and hobbies to fit what he perceives to be a "real" man. In the past he larped as a:
>bodybuilder
>athletic trainer
>powerlifter
And his clothing reflects it. Currently he is a badass former cia operative. You can see him start to wear "operator" style clothing right around the time american sniper came out lol.
This mentality probably was caused by his parents or some shit in his childhood. I've worked with autistic kids before, and despite their disability, the ones with good parenting turn out pretty ok.

You aren't fooling anyone, it's incredibly obvious who is jacked as fuck with some fat on top and who is just fat as fuck with a tiny bit of muscle on them. So you might as well cut so you look like a respectable human being.

I have the same last name as him. Super rare last name. Other than that I don't give two fucking shits about this guy.

is he still collecting disabilities in texas?

>just started lifting
>begin to watch YT fitness
>stumble upon Piana and a bit later upon Blaha
>See Blaha has actually a quite big following
>think he actually knows what he is talking about
>Basically starts to ramble in every video how he is bigger than everyone else
Glad I found Elgin and he got Order 66'd

You won't lose (much) muscle but you will look smaller thanks to less fat and water. When I've ended up at Blaha mode it doesn't take too long to get back to Scooby mode either.

>Elgin

Does Elgin even post training vids? It's usually vids mocking other fitness channels

He's done it once or twice. But his lift are nothing impressive so it's boring. I wonder if he is actually competing.

>best impersonation ever
Legit 10/10 thank you for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEyP4_FA9_4

I almost feel sorry for him now, almost

What is cherry picking?

He is the ultimate neet fag

kek

I like the sound of him speaking, he seems delusional and wrong about alot of things tho.

delusions off the charts

our boy hemingway

How do I not come off as this autistic in the gym and in life. A-asking for a friend haha.

he can barely speak english and talks like a retard he is wrong on pretty much everythign and lies about everything

Fuck that cracker

He pointed a gun at one of mah noggas

He was actually shredded wtf

That wasn't blaha it's some actual bodybuilder

Stop sharing this bullshit! I know that's you, Blaha. You were never that ripped, and you never will be.

That's not him.

Its social media syndrome. Its easy to fall into.
If you are a just an ordinary person. The temptation to exaggerate your life is there.

t b h hes slightly deranged and would probably benefit from psychiatric help

definite delusions & anti social tendencies

social media syndrome ?

pretty sure he was a delusional narcissist long before social media came around

People already talked about this. He only came out with the crazy shit when his internet fame was being threatened and falling.

Its like people who buy airplane trips to nowhere just to look like they travel.

He has some real problems outside of the social media stuff

>chronic liar
>estranged from parents
>multiple divorces
>gun violation arrest in 20's
>on welfare at almost 40 despite physically fit
>no skills at almost 40 despite physically fit
>no career potential
>no sperm
>gf is a whore
>no children
>no family
>few friends

Just like jason genova, chris chan, pamperchu, or other freaks of the internet, these guys would exist without the internet but we just wouldn't see them

Its easy to not fall into this. If you have a mediocre life just stay humble in social media people respect it more than being a tard.

Lost it at 0:20.

blaha you need to stop hanging around here

i would say that he has no friends desu

fucking kek this is gold

Kek oh my god I'm dying

KEK

I'm doing his 5x5 program and I'm happy with it, but yeah he's probably crazy

>his 5x5 program

all he did was add curls to someone elses program

he didnt even improve it meaningfully

Bloho has been creating himself fake lives on multiples forums, the guy has been lying his entire adulthood

>Rothschild's bow to him
>in contact with aliens
>controls Texas with an iron fist (but fair)
>direct descendant of ancient royal bloodline

you have to admit that being an autistic fat fake hitman would be the ultimate disguise for an actual hitman

This series is Quality kino. Any who has time should watch parts 1-6

youtube.com/watch?v=IHlDOKklwgo

what is kino

srs wtf is kino

kinobody?

Some /tv/ meme word.

Kino means movie/cinema in german for example.

probably morphed into cool meme word to use on image board

thanks

innerrr citayyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=vEqeRhaRm5E

I actually like Jason Blaha after watching this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=sGq77_rnROg
Brief summary:
>lives in britain off of the government, playing computer games 10h/day
>triggers PhD Layne Norton PHd by insulting his studies and saying that he's on steroids
>Layne sends him a cease and desist letter, which costs him 6 000 usd to scare him off
>doesnt scare blaha at the least
>Layne therefore tries to sue him
>goes to court demanding him to pay him for his lawyer cots + damages
>blaha doesn't have any money so he doesnt give a fuck
>tells on of the laynes' lawyers "I have an insider in your firm" whilst staring him down
>at this poin Layne has spent 6 figures on this and Jason Blaha hasn't lost a penny
>jason blaha moves back to the us
>still hasn't paid layne norton a dime

hi jason

Just watch the video, it's hilarious

i know the story. but it doesn't make me like jason (or layne for that matter). and the cease and desist was not (only) for claiming that he is on steroids, but (also) that his research was bogus and funded by a supplement company. for which he had no proof.

>doesnt scare blaha at the least
he was scared at a certain point; even offering to pay them money to settle the case, but retracted on that lateron when he figured he can just bankrupt his "business" and not having to pay a cent.

So an autistic 40 year old man without and education outsmarted a respected lawfirm and got someone with a PhD to waste six figures on him

>outsmarted
I wouldn't put it like that. there is nothing smart about anything jason blaha is doing. i mean, look at him now. the way he lives. the way he's fishing for youtube money. and there's a good chance layne is partly responsible for that. (breakup with his girlfriend in UK, people realizing what a liar he really is). and it doesn't seem like it's a devastating financial loss for layne either

what sort of grown man takes a nap on the sofa

His current girlfriend is a delusional autists like himself. Posts a blog ages ago about being a stripper and hooker. Makes it out some sexy blonde wealthy housewife invited her over to finger her ass for the first time kek

i dont understand why layne norton spent so much time suing jason..aside from the fact thst his entire brand is built around the lie that he was able to cheat nature and squat 700 lbs at age 30+ because he is some kind of brilliant scientist, when the reality is that he is just another fake natural and blaha called him on it.

they are both frauds blaha is just more degenerate, lazy, and mentally ill. the whole crusade against blaha is a joke much like layne norton.

if you take a look at some of laynes old youtubes you can tell there is something psychologically wrong with him. jason blaha is the same person as layne norton
evidence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KVLMUVyB20

Delusional, autistic as fuck, and actually dangerous, but not for the reasons he claims.

He takes everything on the internet seriously like a fucking angsty little kid playing world of warcraft getting bullied by his friends. He needs to grow up and learn to handle the banter because he's fucking pathetic.

t. projecting

>best impersonation ever

9/10. Perfection would have been if he actually made it to the 10 minute mark.

>>no skills at almost 40 despite physically fit

What about his crafting?

lol 100k lawsuit resulting from youtube video

I'm glad I never fell for his memes or any youtube fitness celebrity for that matter. I can't even imagine what a pathetic sack of shit you must be if you unironically follow and listen to the advice of people like Blaha, Rich Piana, Bradley Martyin, Elliot Hulse, Christian Guzman, Layne Norton and the rest of the fitness vloggers

This is kino
youtu.be/JVqymyyZ1jY

>crafting skills

reloading bullets to save 5 buck and risking blowing your house up is a skill now

Hnggg

He's too old to change

Can't teach an old dog new tricks

Especially when he won't want to learn

bringing sexy back

Kek

"acTiviTies"

Those hips

eat your protein and veggies, prioritize sleep, and cut and feel good brah,

we're all gonna make it

nope this is a cope

chad will make it the rest will rot

>tfw looking at his old videos
>other fitness Youtubers like Candito and Elgin actually talk to him and give him respect

I didn't keep up with his channel through all the stolen valor shit, what exactly made him go off the deep end?