/fraud/ Steroids general

Steroids general

Cheating manlet vegans stealing your girls.

NO SOURCE TALK. GO FIND THE WIKI IN LEDDIT.
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
bulknutrients.com.au/products/cleanse-liver-support-capsules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off faggot

is the guy in the middle mocking niggers by tanning himself?

no.

Weeks 1-2
EQ1500mg
Week3-16
eq1g

Week 1-5
Test e 750
Week 6-20
Test e 250/300

Week 7-20
mast e 600
week 7-20
tren e 600

cjc no dac 3x100 ed
GHRP2 5x100 ed
LDG 10m first 12 week
GW last 14 weeks

adex .5 eod suitable to change
Caber on hand
finasteride on hand

What am I missing?

leanish bulk and may shred up after, sitting at 10% 98kgs would like to get some mass for classic physique

Is their goal to look like misshapen turds? god, professional body building is a mental illness

Not any more damaging than ramming yourself full speed at other men ramming themselves full speed at you; and I love football.

I agree competing is very gay and complete pageantry.

Soes anyone here use IGF1 lr3?
Is it the true cause of big guts?
Does it increase gains?

Not worth it unless you're willing to drop the 1500-2k.

Curious, what was your previous stack?

What would be the best oral in a lean bulk cycle.

Test C
Tren A
Oral?

700mg tren, 500 test
kicked with dbol finished with anacar, 11 weeks

I thought it was fairly cheap?
does irt really grow your gut?

Drol if youre game, I'm not anymore, wussed out thinking of addint tbol 6 weeks with ldg on
Any suggestions boyos?
only want 1 oral so either kicker or polisher

Sdrol if youre game*

Who cares if it is damaging it just looks stupid

Tfw with all this test I had an unironic dream about cuddling and groping a twink

what do

How was this? Very close to the stack im considering

>tfw thingken about upcoming summer
Fuck I need to cut quicker.

Would you run t3 on this for enhanced protein synthesis?
or some kind of kicker?
not a fan of sdrol and dont want the water from dbol or anadrol, would 6 weeks of 50mg tbol go alright?
or should I do 4 weeks of dbol and hope the bloat will go away shortly?

Used to be just about looking good, like a male beauty pageant. Now it's about arbitrary judgements on size, proportions, symmetry, etc while they dehumanize themselves as much as possible

It was great, but I did lower the tren to 500 and stopped the var 2 weeks early, was at 100mgs ed and rose my liver, that's why I'm nervous for orals again, but tbol seels like an easy on the body drug and I've heard stacking it with LDG can get similar results but more kept mass due to no water and less sides, but iF I was to to it again I'd go 300 test e/t 500 tren a 400-500 mast p and finish with stana at maybe just 40-50, would be way better, I'm just trying slightly different cycles to seee how they stack

Well, in one case the damage is mostly just to your skeletal/muscle system whearas going really far out with the hormones is going to have a profound effect on the entire organism including liver, kidneys, brain, intestines, bladder, even smaller organs like the pancreas and prostate.

Not entirely comparable

Do any of you have problems coming with women? I'm seeing two women, one is a little chunkier but really passionate in bed which I love, and the other has the body of a goddess and is a little more reserved. I have to wear a condom with both and I just can't feel shit. I can come by myself though. It's weird.

I've noticed PPL such as this one
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

Are 6/days a week. Will this balance out to be a similar workload, to say, the 3 day Texas Method? Obviously one is for hypertrophy and one is for strength, but in terms of recovery and stress.

Nah. Football kills your brain more than anything else. Fairly comparable tho.

you're too ugly senpai. you cant feel shit because they arent trying to pleasure u. they trying to reduce your sex drive so they can get beta bux off u without having to fuck.

soccer has more concussions

LOL they both are more successful professionally than I am.

Thanks. How long are you waiting between cycles?

women usually are relative to effort because quotas and they have more free time because they aren't at the gym for 3 hours each day

How long, realistically, until AAS become deregulated enough for purchase ease and availability as they are in Mexico? Without an Rx, competitive prices, new chemicals being researched, etc...

I give it 25 years, if we get non establishment politicians

Holy shit you could not be more wrong, except for maybe in roles like pharmaceutical sales rep or technical recruiter and shit where looks and a bubbly personality matter.

Most professional women have to work harder and be more on-the-ball to be recognized the same as men.

I've heard this over and over, especially with the law industy, Big Law in particular. Both of these women are lawyers and they are fucking awesome at their jobs.

Why all the hate in /fraud/ BTW? I'm looking for advice on how to make my dick more sensitive. Currently on test (TRT dose) and var, but I've been this way since before I started roiding.

I BC, my bloods where fine after that, my heart and cholesterol are always fine because I'm vegan, but my liver was up towards the end, so I think 6-8 weeks max before I do that big blast, but It feels like it's missing something

But It's a 120-12week max cycle, P would be a little better but simply for cost I'd stick with e, the mast and tren should be ED short esters though, stana doesnt need to be ran crazy as everyone thinks either and 4 weeks is plenty, I will always run TUDCA from now on

they have to work harder because the standard is that women sit at their desk and play farmville

thats like saying Jason Blaha has to work harder to get recognized as a professional bodybuilder. It's ludicrous.

My gf goes pretty hard in the gym famalam, 5 training day with the 6th day plyo, then LISS 4 or 5 times a week.
Btw any girls looking for a great lean bulk stack for bikini/figure

Week 1-2
GW501516 10mg 1 hour pre workout

Week 3-14
GW501516 20mg per day 10mg wake up 10 mg 1 hour pre workout

Week 1-12
lgd-4033 10 mg day in morning

Week 1-12/ as long as want
MK-677 25mg day in morning

Week 1-12 mk-2866
15 mg day

Week 7-12
anavar 10 mg day 5mg in morning 5mg 30 mins pre workout
Run this 1 or 2x a day through out
bulknutrients.com.au/products/cleanse-liver-support-capsules.html

tudca is better but unncecary for that

the top 5% of male high school athletes work out with more dedication than 99.99% of female athletes.

Holy fuck /fraud/ has been invated by the alt right.

She as 13.5 inch arms and can dl 2 plate for reps, I'm very proud of how far she has come, not comparing her to men but I'm pleased with results

A condom is gonna make shit less sensitive, you could try a different brand maybe. There's one type, skyn I think, that's apparently pretty good. As for not busting a nut, that's mostly mental. Just gotta get more comfortable with these chicks and stop worrying about shit.

Please return to r9k.

>bikini/figure
>anavar
how can someone be this retarded ?
ANY steroid usage masculanize women,only gay ass faggots like ''muscle girls''.

how much cancer does she have form the GW5

and how much larger clit/penis from the lvd and mk28?

i am serious here, pls respond (at least about the clit part)

Those are the worst spray on tans I have ever seen. They literally didn't blend anything.

A nurse at my gym can deadlift 2.5 plates for reps. What's your point? Steroids also mean more to women, or else they look like men, and inferior men. Women have to be natural to produce the most viable offspring.

clit like a diamond

theyre actually fine, fuckwit.

One of rich pianas first vids after he started his most recent program goes into how/why HGH (and by extension IGF1) affects your intestines. Worth a watch, but I can't be bothered to find it.

Doesn't the gut thing only happen with hgh AND insulin tho

Literally none, she gets shoulder acne or corse. never hear of ldg and mk28 increasing clit size

I don't know what 100% causes Palumboism, but it definitely involves both of those.

I would never use insulin myself, mostly because I wouldn't notice the benefit because im not at that level. The risks are terrible. HGH is a wonderdrug, but insulin can make you diabetic. Look at Jason Beundia the men's physique Olympia champ. He fuucked himself up.

Fuck these nocturnal boners are insane. Measured my dick at 8.9" life's good.

Fucking retards shooting near the Capitol

No kidding, it's because of the helmets and the fact they don't train the neck muscles as much as they used to.

They get used to smashing their heads when wearing helmets all the time, it doesn't hurt as much but it has a big impact over time. And the neck usually acts as a way to trap force.

Still though, you can't compare physical assault to fucked endocrine practices. Apples and oranges.

>/fraud/ has been invaded by the alt right

Problem?

Pic very related

Texas method sucks unless you've already got a really strong base. Such as playing a demanding sport like wrestling/football etc.

If you're switching to TM from SS you've basically been meme'd into shit programs.

Answers pls boys is tbol 50 ed for 6 weeks the do or should I go hard on anadrol for a month 50-100 ed or something, I really dont wanna bloat up

I did:

Shitty HS coach program >> SS >> Texas method >> Grayskull LP (shit happens) >> PPL

Sven quit samefagging

Apologize

After looong time thinking I've finally decided to hop on the bike as a 19 (soon to be 20) year old natty.

15-week cycle, with
Test-E 300mg/ml - E3D from week 1-15
Superdrol 20mg - ED week 1-2
Superdrol 10mg - ED week 3-4
Arimidex 0.5 - E3D from week 1-15, might change the dosage if I'm not comfortable with it

Rest: Week 16-17 nothing

PCT:
Nolva 40mg - ED week 18-19
Nolva 20mg - ED week 20-21

It's basically Leddit

Don't do sueprdrol on a first cycle unless you already bought it

>bikes only a small distance
>that fucking resulting pump in my legs
I honestly feel sorry for those who won't try frauding at least once in their life

No tudca and why so little test?

You have the concentration of the Test-E but what's the dosage?

What should I expect for this.

16 weeks
200mg Test-E E3D
300 EQ E3D

Pretty light, because I'm cutting anyways and it will be plenty to preserve my muscle for the summer. It will carry me almost through July. I should have enough Shredz to get a girlfriend by then. Right now I am simply too built fat.

I expect to lose 30-40 lbs of fat in the 20 weeks until my cycle ends (haven't started yet).

I am 6'1 250lbs and probably 24%bf

Although I keep the fat very well, it's dispersed evenly. Don't drink so I don't have a beer gut either, just a slight belly when I'm not wearing a shirt.

Sludge blood

lose weight first fatty

this post is bait

When they say inject 50mcg bilaterally do they mean 25/25mcg or 50/50mcg?

These Chinamen aren't playing with the shipping speed. 2 days from acceptance to me.

What dose do you guys run epi at? I've been running var up until now.

Like 4 weeks at 50 pwo would work or no?

Is $4 per MG about right for pharma caber?

The Chinamen are not the issue here, Walter.

I paid 1.87 per mg but they're the 2mg tabs.

Anyone here pin 1g of test their first cycle? Only way to go IMO.

What is the equivalent wardrobe for men to wear to the gym? I want to get more mires but I pretty much just wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt every day at the gym

Ok cool. And there's no way it's faked if it's legit pharma brand with a box and glass twist top vial and everything? First tren cycle in may not tryna have leaky titties

i swear i always lose interesting in building a physique when i see these abonimations. Even tho its not the case, i feel like im part of these ugly fags

Moosy you know the go
My cycle is massive atm and don't wanna fuck my shit, should I go with Tbol 50mg 6 weeks, adrol 4 weeks, dbol 4 weeks or sdrol 4 weeks, I'm trying to stay dry and Im running LDG for extra kickstart

Looking for opinions. So already have it set that I'm gonna pin at some point in my life, the plan right now is late 30s or whenever natty test starts dropping. This is 2.5 years worth of progress after starting from a fatfuck. My question is, would it be more worth to pin rn and max out my gains or keep lifting for the "natty potential" meme?
20 years old

Ty cheating frauds

>no way it's faked
I would assume not. If it's Turkish caber there's a website or something run by the government where you can verify that it's legit but I doubt it'd be faked. On my bottles the little desiccant pack was attached to the twist top.

Probably a stringer and leggings if you were massive but I'm kinda conservative with my gymwear and just go with above the knee shorts and an underarmour shirt that's somewhat tight.

If I wanted to be a raging faggot I'd wear leggings in a light color so you could see my bulge and some stringer that didn't cover my nips.

>Sven

The TDS host or Longshanks?

help me pls im goneskies

Looking at some pics when i was still shredded,, FUCKKKK weighing 96 kg here

knowing that i am weighing almost 10kg heavier than this picture with minimum fat gain. SOON I WILL BE 100KG SHREDDED.

THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR SUCH GREATNESSS

After 2.5 years you have probably made most of your natty gains FYI

blast?

currently on ~850mg test + 80mg mast-e. Will add dbol @ 30mg at the last 4 weeks.

currently weighing 104kg, hoping to add 2kg more before i am gonnna cut on low dose test + mast again

summer mires will be off the hook.

I wonder what Calum runs

>850mg test
didn't know you ran it so high. do you run tren or other orals like var, epi, sdrol, or drol?

If you legit made this progress in 2.5 year natty then you got amazing genetics. I would say keep lifting natty for another year/ year and a half and then decide from their. Either way you are going to do good so it's really up to you.

It's too high for me. I can't handle the mental effects like paranoia i get lately. Will try and lower the dose to 750mg again while adding dbol

I did; winstrol, masteron and test. Soon i will try dbol for the first time.

I will never do tren because i am mentally handicapped and the mental game is no good for me

pin now, why not look the best in your prime age?

Thanks for the motivation man. I'll keep at it for a bit more then

I heard pinning early on can fuck you up later way . I'd be willing to do it, but not if i can still squeeze a bit more out of my body on its own

u p t h e A I

that's cuz youngsters who pin early often have no idea what they're doing, and end up setting everybody in a shit light

What are the roids that increase libido and QOL? Masteron and Proviron?

Do you think it's safe to use your own name when ordering from an online source?

test, maybe mast, proviron, mDHT

Thanks. Proviron looks like the one.

Dbol makes you feel great bro, schitz from other day< i usually workout early and take tram+xanax to keeop my head feeling good