Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100127134241.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so how are they different to my feet

Spread toes

and?

who here /hair the way nature intended/

pic relates is human hair that have never seen the teeth of a comb or the inside of a shower

nice post but your retarded

>t. nigger

not him but they are stronger and more stable, which will help with a lot of things such as running and jumping while also greatly reducing the risk of knee pain

that's pretty much it, really

Toes are kinda curved

Is this bad never had pain?

Older humans used to have thick feet because they didn't wear shoes, so feet evolved to suit that by having a ton of skin. Now, the thick skin on the bottom of feet is minimal, meaning our feet evolved for shoe wearing. Feet in shoes are the way 'nature' intended.

You clearly aren't a biologist. Shoes haven't been invented long enough to have an evolutionary effect on our feet.
A modern baby and an ancient baby would be born with the same feet. The difference is that we compress ours from the moment we can walk, and this causes them to form incorrectly. Kinda like then certain native Americans would put their newborn babies heads in between two boards for the first 5 years of their lives, so that they would have triangular heads.
If you never wore shoes a day in your life, they would look exactly like your prehistoric ancestors.

How would spread toes be advantageous in anyway? Slightly better at climbing trees? Is that really worth it to sacrifice part of your running ability?

>all the doctors telling you you should have an arched foot
>it was bullshit all along flatfoot is normal

I wonder what else is bullshit?

>Is that really worth it to sacrifice part of your running ability?

wut?
are you saying the splayed toes in op's pic would be worse for running? because the opposite is true

pic related more natty feet

>unfuck your feet
>adjust your running posture
>you can now run faster and longer with less effort

Modern running shoes are a merchants meme.

for those wondering this is a tribe completely and utterly isolated from the world, we have attempted contact a few times but it never worked out well

look at this blade. most likely from time to time they get some garbage adrift from a ship or some such shit.

You're right, guess I had some incorrect stuff mixed up in my head. People who run barefoot have to exercise different muscle groups in order to put more emphasis into soft landings since their feet hit the ground differently. I'm doubtful that this makes it a superior method for running since most olympic runners do not, but either way. Heres a cool article I found on it.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100127134241.htm

Spread toes = wider foundation for lifts, running, etc

heh

i guess it turns out everyone who made fun of my feet were actually the ones with retarded feet

>tfw to inteligent to cut hair

>that fucking thick ass skeleton

JELLY

i've got a massive folder dedicated to hairless apes

They habitually trade with people for pots, blades, etc.. They're not uncontacted at all.

my mistake then, disregard the post saying they didnt contact people, i may have been confusing them with some other tribe i saw a natgeo special on

so how do I unlock my feet?

how many pics?
stop wearing shoes forever and they should naturally mold, however it may be too late

i guess massive was a bit of an overstatement but it's pretty big considering you don't come across that many pics of hairless apes

i'd say thats massive, the only pic collection i have is of gondola and i only have 33 pics in it

Shoes evolved out of sandals, for reasons of climate or social status. Honestly if youre living in a hot country sandals ought to suffice.

Ultra Boosts are the next step in evolution, fuck outta here bitchboii

Literally no practical purpose to this and anyone saying so is looking for another reason to try and make Veeky Forums self conscious about.

>fucking Kingdom Hearts feet

no thanks I'll pass OP

>the only pic collection i have is of gondola and i only have 33 pics in it

I dont know why, but that made me laugh like a retard.

Have you gotten the ring to Mount Doom yet ?

>tfw perfect beautiful feet
>put them on the ground and apply some force/gravity
>suddendly hobbit feet

what the fuck, guess I got both

They are so stacked, im jelly

That little island off of Sri Lanka right?

Those are big feet

Those triceps are huge

I would do this but going around barefoot is frowned upon and the city isn't exactly soft african grassland upon your feet.

Who else /two big toes on one foot/ here?

Better angle

wow has this presented any issues for you?

my balance isn't quite as good on my right foot, but it's not a huge difference

what the fuck

Tell your toe to neck itself, senpai.

It's done

Turn that frown upside down

How bout I turn it sideways?

both my feet and hands are insanely wide

is this good?

who else here /chodefeet/ ?

???

the fuck

Lay off the HGH bro.

If I remember right this is a Brazilian tribe that is uncontacted by the outside world. But there is another tribe nearby that is related in many ways including linguistically that does trade with Brazilians. So they are uncontacted but they are not isolated if that makes sense.

I was born like this, I had no choice

(You)(You)(You)

Big hands are a turn on for most women unless they are spidery

DELETE THIS

myron' spinal erectors

Dude, become a swimmer right fucking now. Not joking. You could be the next Phelps.

False. Changes are made over a few generations. Look at medieval armor. Were much taller these days

That squat form, got damn

I'm sorry what the fuck

Is this the part where we all act disgusted?

Long feet better than fat feet for swimin

For shoe

Getting in touch with the actual earth is good as fuark for you though.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Pain reduction from sleeping grounded has been documented in previous studies [10, 13]. This pilot study looked for blood markers that might differentiate between grounded and ungrounded subjects who completed a single session of intense, eccentric exercise resulting in delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS) of the gastrocnemius [21]. If markers were able to differentiate these groups, future studies could be done in greater detail with a larger subject base. DOMS is a common complaint in the fitness and athletic world following excessive physical activity and involves acute inflammation in overtaxed muscles. It develops in 14 to 48 hours and persists for more than 96 hours [22]. No known treatment reduces the recovery period, but apparently massage and hydrotherapy [23–25] and acupuncture [26] can reduce pain.

Eight healthy men ages 20–23 were put through a similar routine of toe raises while carrying on their shoulders a barbell equal to one-third of their body weight. Each participant was exercised individually on a Monday morning and then monitored for the rest of the week while following a similar eating, sleeping, and living schedule in a hotel. The group was randomly divided in half and either grounded or sham grounded with the use of a conductive patch placed at the sole of each foot during active hours and a conductive sheet at night. Complete blood counts, blood chemistry, enzyme chemistry, serum and saliva cortisol, magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy, and pain levels (a total of 48 parameters) were taken at the same time of day before the eccentric exercise and at 24, 48, and 72 hours afterwards. Parameters consistently differing by 10 percent or more, normalized to baseline, were considered worthy of further study.

(1/2)

Parameters that differed by these criteria included white blood cell counts, bilirubin, creatine kinase, phosphocreatine/inorganic phosphate ratios, glycerolphosphorylcholine, phosphorylcholine, the visual analogue pain scale, and pressure measurements on the right gastrocnemius.

The results showed that grounding the body to the Earth alters measures of immune system activity and pain. Among the ungrounded men, for instance, there was an expected, sharp increase in white blood cells at the stage when DOMS is known to reach its peak and greater perception of pain (see Figure 3). This effect demonstrates a typical inflammatory response. In comparison, the grounded men had only a slight decrease in white blood cells, indicating scant inflammation, and, for the first time ever observed, a shorter recovery time. Brown later commented that there were “significant differences” in the pain these men reported [12].

Figure 3
Figure 3
Delayed onset muscle soreness and grounding. Consistent with all measurements, ungrounded subjects expressed the perception of greater pain. Related to the pain finding was evidence of a muted white blood cell response indicating that a grounded body ...

(2/2)

Also 6'4 and super broad shoulders.
honestly wish i had became a swimmer, i truly love it, im just not good at swimming with proper form.
might try rowing though.
18 y/o seems like it might be too late

dude you know that nutrition affects height right,and that the average person nowadays eats much more/better than 100-200 years ago

>You clearly aren't a biologist.
YOU clearly aren't a biologist

Through epigenetics, significant changes can happen in just a few generations.

hmmm

I naturally have a large space between my big toe and smaller ones but I've always wore shoes. The space is large enough that it could probably fit another toe in the gap like in the picture. Makes my socks fit really weird and folds between the big and little toes

Dude, nice toe gains. What's your routine?

>concrete
>paved footpaths
If there were no such thing then i'd run and walk without shoes

i think it matters mainly during your younger years

pic related, foot A is that of a child that has been wearing shoes for only 3 months

if you cant squat this way you're modern trash

It really doesn't hurt to run on concrete if you use correct form (forefoot striking) and don't heel strike.

I have wide feet a large gap between the big toe and the rest, but the smaller toes are squeezed together.

I spent quite some time barefoot as a kid.

never wearing shoes anywhere outside of maybe southern hemisphere shitholes would be definitely a horrible idea, so why would i give a shit

This nigger did this on purpose. Fingers and water rinsing in a river are all it takes to have regular hair. All animals from themselves, humans try to fucking replace their feet.

pretty cool how "pointing" is universal thing even with monkeys

Are you even human ?

I can still get into the left position.

>spend summers barefoot
>be barefoot always when at home
>tfw

Hello achillies tendonitis! All that strain on your achilies for forefoot striking

No one listen to this retard

No

actually you should be landing almost with the middle of your foot, not the ball or the heel.

how do I get mobility like this senpai?

Ok, i'll take the bait.
Spread toes may give you more stability and help you run or w/e, but shoes protect you from jagged rocks, cold, dog shit from your neighbour, people intentionally breaking glass so that those barefoot runners die etc.

i've actually been squatting like this instead of sitting and it fixed problems i never even knew i had

before, i always considered my joints to be perfectly healthy because i never had any problems with them and felt great, however since squatting my knees and lower back feel even better than they did before

highly recommend people to squat for at least 30 mins a day for a week or two and compare the way you feel

I am going to make a squat desk out of wood and see what its like

It could always double up as a coffee table i guess

What the fuck?