Yes/no?

yes/no?

yes no maybe i dont know can you repeat the queston youre not the boss of me now

No your not going to make it

Fuck no. Loaded with bullshit that will lower your test.

Yes for the taste, caffeine and soda.
No for the waste of money, aspartame and acesulfame K, the acidity, the sugar placebo and trapped gas from soda.

Yes. If you're having a hard time staying on your diet, then coke zero or similar diet sodas are a great addition. Next time you're craving a pizza or something, grab a diet coke and it just might save your diet.

I drink 6 liters a day and have done so for years.

It won't kill you but why not just drink water and only have one on occasion like Christmas or your birthday?

>2017
>drinking anything other than water, coffee and tea

user the problem is that people that usually ask is Coke Zero is okey are the ones that should absolutely stay away from it.

It might be better than normal coke, but by keeping on drinking such stuff you dont deal with your true problem: addiction to sugar

If you're a normal in shape dude that is in social situation 2-4 times a month where people are drinking, sure, coke zero is better, but it doesn't really matter.
But if you're a fat fuck, stay away from it

The Coke zero is worse than normal coke meme still hasnt died after all these years, sure aspartamene is bad but unless your drinking 4 literes of coke z a day youll be fine, aspartame is in heaps of other every day consumables. Dont listen to coke z is bad morons they haven't done any research into it....its fucking amazing for cuts btw

Whenever I have craving for beer, I get a coke zero instead. It works.

It's not really worth it for me. Sure it has no calories, but you won't feel so bloated and shitty if you just have water with your meals. The only scenario I see it being a good fit for are when people are drinking, or if you go out to a restaurant and really need something less boring than water. Rum and Coke Zero is miles better than rum and regular Coke.

why the fuck not
the amount of aspartame in 2L of coke zero is 120mg, it starts getting dangerous at about 400mg, so you need at least 7L to get on a dangerous with aspartame, idk about other shit on coke z. but aspartame isn't harmful

> and sips

I make really good tomato juice tho :(

>drinking coke when monsterâ„¢ zero ultra exists

yes

and a bonus recipe: equal parts of regular coke and ketchup, cooked slowly until it is less than half its original volume and thick equals... a surprisingly good BBQ sauce

really

Just eat things that grow on a fucking farm and you'll be alright. Anything man made (or factory made) is hit or miss, its unnatural, your body isn't used to it. However, your body thrives off the earth so don't feed it fucking Cheetos 'cause you saw a fucking commercial. Stick to nature, your body will thank you.

Yes.

unluckily sweeteners fuck up your insulin levels, so you won't make it.
If you want to get slim, water, green tea, coffee.
If you want to live normal life, drink sugar shit, but moderately. Drinking shit with sweeteners (except for stevia and sucralose) is completely useless and unhealthy

none available here
also how can anyone drink anything but patrician monster assault and its god tier cherry pop taste