What does a good natsoc exercise routine include?

What does a good natsoc exercise routine include?

So far Ive got:

Run
Swim
Pullups
Pushups
Planks

No meat, alchohol, junk food, or tobacco

Stretch each morning and night for 10 mins

Early to bed, early to rise

Less accessible activities:
Wrestling
Javelin
Shotput
Hiking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
youtu.be/apnGqCiWTi8
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsches_Reichssportabzeichen
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE
youtu.be/igi36fOpXwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been following scooby's plan so far. He's a very clean healthy kind guy, if a bit homo.

>no meat
Why?

He considered it unhealthy and abusive, which is funny considering that meat production in germany was done on small farms and animals were grass fed in open pasture which is 100x better than the drug filled factory farms we have today where animals live in their own shit and are fed corn syrup and other dead animals.

I haven't quite made up my mind on the issue, but I've been cutting down on my meat consumption

The optimal meat consumption for nutrition and the environment is apparently 60g per day, but I'm thinking about just switching to lentils and proton powder instead.

One sided front raises and cold showers. If the lads on the eastern front could stand the could then you must survive a cold shower whil listing to this youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c

tfw you feel the need to shoehorn your autistic political beliefs into every aspect of your life instead of reading the sticky

tfw you are OP

Hanging by the neck to failure.

Got some catchy tunes here

youtu.be/apnGqCiWTi8

huh
i might have to disagree with him for once

>Got some catchy tunes here
Same to you

I lift for Uncle Adolf, and that is no joke.

Dips are a good bodyweight exersize

Go to russia one set to failure

Dresden flyovers until burnout

Eat meat, faggot

Are you 12? Get off my board.

>sit on your ass all day whining about jews on Veeky Forums and twitter 1XF

eat meat

also true aryans can do handstand push ups

>No meat
Fucking retard. Only Hitler was vegetarian. Everyone else ate tons of meat.

/pol/ pls go.

Only fags lift for hitler.

t. SwoleLeft

german here

my great-grandfather was a member of SS, his job was to scout youth groups for rising talents for the SS.

From what he told me, they mostly did bodyweight stuff with huge volume, gymnastics, running, boxing, shooting, obstacle courses, wrestling and the occasional soccer game on a sunday.

Also, Hitler wasn't vegetarian, he just heavily advertised organic farming as a mean of youth groups to feed themselves during the harsh war years, the man loved himself some Schnitzel and my grandfather often purposely visited the youth groups on a sunday because he knew they would butcher a pig/cow/goat/sheep and he could feast with them.

>member of the SS
>not waffen

POG

>if you don't worship Hitler you're a communist
stormcels go back to your containment board

Thanks user!

>He considered it unhealthy and abusive

Source? Because the reason he was a vegetarian was not for ideological reasons... Though I know they wanted to implement strict animal rights policies etc to reduce meat consumption. I don't disagree as long as meat isn't banned completely, it should be some kind of luxury good you have once in a while.

Exactly. Even the Knight's Templar had a strict policy of only eating meat once a week.

>Source
Source is ally propaganda. They tried to smear anything German as unhealthy, which included Hitler's diet of "less meat" as vegetarian.

Hitler had that diet prescribed by a doctor because he had some health problems. Still, his favorite foods were liver dumpling soup (which is awesome, but practically unknown outside Bavarai and Austria) and trout meunière.

Really, this is common knowledge even here.

Also, exercise back then was completely different from today. We don't know much about it because after WW2, anything that had to do with miliatry exercises was banned for several years, books were burned, teachers put in jail etc etc.

t. German

>they mostly did bodyweight stuff with huge volume
High reps or high sets?

Keep in mind that Nazi paratrooper goons were able to overpower the famed Gurkhas in melee on Crete, so whatever they did, it was obviously working. And yes, this was used as propaganda because it was absolutely unthinkable back then.

>rightfully ignored

You boring little cuck.

>I need to tell others they are shit because I know deep down that an all White Nation would be better than any bullshit I have today

I'm German too and Hitler's War by Irving (one of da evil revisionists, and probably the one spending most time studying Hitler) he was a vegetarian because the taste reminded him of death. Had something to do with is sister or cousin killing herself.

Text passage 1:

"Earlier in his life, Hitler had eaten meat, but he had suddenly
pronounced himself a vegetarian after a suicide tragedy in his town apartment
in Munich in  – a fad for which he later offered various excuses:
that he had noticed body odours when he ate meat; or that the human jaw
was designed for vegetarian meals."

And later one from Hitler's personal doctor:

"Dr. Morell had recorded, ‘Did not give the Führer a check-up
today as he felt fine.’ But the next day Hitler was still feeling low. ‘After
working a lot yesterday,’ noted Morell, ‘he was a bit jumpy. His hands were
shaking and his head swimming.’ He was planning to invite Mussolini to the
eastern front, but there was still a slight buzzing in his ears. On the twentyfirst
he burst out at Morell: ‘The meal repertoire [here] is very limited.’ (‘Trouble is,’ recorded the doctor, ‘he turns down so many things we suggest,
and it’s very difficult to make suggestions, what with his being a
vegetarian.’)

Sorry, but that is just not true. Lots of propaganda flying around. But for a South german like Hitler to go vegetarian would be evry uncommon, to say the least.

>What does a good natsoc exercise routine include?

loss war x 1
eat a bullet x f

Goebels said this about his talks with hitler.

He said that hitler wanted to push begetarianism after the war, but was unwilling to disrupt the food supply system durring the war.

He apparently ate only tomatoes, cabbage, milk, water, and oats as his entire diet when living in vienna as a young man, but this might have been for financial reasons.

Can we go back to topic instead of having to suffer from Anglo propaganda from 70 years ago?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsches_Reichssportabzeichen

Scroll down for the exercises. Use google translate or something.

Some examples:
Clean and press your BW (or half your BW with one arm)
Shot put: 7.25kg for 8 meters
Run 100m in 13.4 sec
Run 1000m 5:20 min

etc.

Wehrmacht Propaganda: "10 Pullups increase the muscular strength".

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjObalYKTHE

Hitler's favorite dishes were liver dumplings and fried trout.

Stop getting your info from /pol/.

Also
>Nazi
>not smoking
Pic related, brand the Wehrmacht and SS smoked.

you forgot jelqing

Nice Feindpropaganda, Kamerad.

The allies said Hitler was vegetarian to make him look insane. That's all.

youtu.be/igi36fOpXwk