FPH / FPS / FAT HATE

Welcome, to the fat people hate my 600lb life main event.

In the left corner, we have Dr. "you gotta lose 40 pounds in 1 month" Nowzaradan, in the right corner we have Steven "fatboygetdown" Assanti and his tag team partner and brother Justin Assant will make an appearance too.

Can Dr. Now defeat the fatass double pack or are they too heavy for the poor old man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVDcqMw-10
youtube.com/watch?v=GcvEs5InjFQ&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Owi7FOPQaE
youtube.com/watch?v=StHMB1nhwb4
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm sure everyone knows dr. now but in case you don't know steven assanti he is a semi-famous internet troll that has a big youtube channel where he humiliates himself for the fun of others.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVDcqMw-10

His brother who is also fat hates him and makes fun of him in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcvEs5InjFQ&

I NEED TO RETRAIN MAH BODY FROM EATIN CHEESEBURGERS

ROASTED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Owi7FOPQaE

>visible vaginas
>I think

this is a blue board.

I think the flaps cover the actual vagina but I don't really know

i think you can see that she is wearing underwear for like a split second in this one

American Beauty 2 Late for a Diet

Eyes Wide Shut 2 Portion Control

Spring Breakers 2 Much Bad Cholesterol

> get a bigger wagon

Holy shit, Savage!

youtube.com/watch?v=StHMB1nhwb4

These pictures make me fucking depressed, those used to be people dammit.

Why even live at this point? Serious question. How on earth can someone do that to themselves?

I had never heard of Steven Assanti prior to this and I honestly cannot fathom his existence.

Captain America Civil War 2 Fat To Walk

this one always gets me

Fuck you.

Leaving Las Vegas 2 Many Clogged Arteries

the best part is the missed note because he is scared of the fatty punching him.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>fake article, real lard

Fuck you

hey user, save the better quality pic one and delete yours.

Precious 2 Hard to Lose Weight

thx senpai

Rain Man 2 Intelligent to Be Skinny

W E W

B-But... How is this humanly possible
im shivering

KEK

I genuinely don't understand how someone who is clearly immobile gets all that food needed to sustain such mass. Assuming he is 30, 6ft, and 800 lbs his maintenance is 5,500 calories a day. That is a fuck load of food.

So who brings it to him? Who enables him? And why the fuck do they do it, knowing it will kill him and is making things worse? And more to the point, how the fuck do they afford it?

I get that sometimes people fuck up and bad habits form leading to them being overweight, but there comes a point where you think "right, this is going too far. time to cut down". Surely when you can't walk and probably have trouble breathing is a good indicator?

This bitch not only plans to eat a full pizza to herself, but already has a huge plate of lasagna pizza in front of her. What the actual fuck is wrong with people.

See the plate of Mozerella sticks?

this will always be my favorite screencap. it encompasses everything i hate

that is clearly satire

>FUUUPAAAAAAAAAAA

I could go for some of that pizza right now god damn

Don't do it, user. Think of James' legs.

AH SHEIT POP OFF JAMES

Holy shit, my english teacher has that exact same profile picture and she's fat as hell, can you post the picture with the name not censored

Sorry senpai, i dont have the uncensored version

>im fat and unattractive so i make ugly faces to seem quirky

god i would put a child in that girl on the top, even though she is a buzzfeed retard
she makes my dicc diamonds

bottom looks like grump cat...wtf

I need help FPH, my BF% measurement with calipers gives me 14-17% but my body looks like the 20-25% model representation for men.

Can I just have uneven fat distribution? Or am I mismeasuring?

>Obnoxious little shit hide behind the rules of civilization to be obnoxious little shit

Roughly 1 chance in 20, I'd say, they could have pissed off the wrong fatty and get stapped in the guts for their trouble.
And if I was there to watch I'd have aaplauded all the while.

SS + GOMAD

Calipers are not known to be very accurate for most people. Even if you are as low as 14%, don't worry about, just keep going and get as lean as you can. An arbitrary measurement isnt as important looking good and being healthy

That's true, I wanted accurate measurements to make very rigid, solid plans but I guess I can't.

How much do you know on this subject? I have other questions I could ask

not the person you responded to, but you can use bf% measurements to track progress.

not sure which is worse, the tub on the scooter or the furry and his wench in the bg

>Basically a longer version of REEEEE delet this

I screamed in class and
>she
laughed at me :(

you're a fucking faggot and you should kill yourself

Calipers arent accurate

>that's a fuckload of food
not really

Just one of those Baskin Robin shakes is nearly half of it, a dorito is 12 calories, a big mac is 500+ I could easily down 5,500 if I was going to do it like that.

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

try this

nothing is accurate

DEXA is pretty accurate

Lol dude its one girl pretending to be the rest of them.

So, say I'm 20% bf, 150lbs, 30lbs of that is fat. If I want to reach 10%bf, I need to lose 15lbs of fat.

Is it realistic to then break that up into 2lbs a week with a 1000cal deficit for 7.5 weeks? I know all of these numbers add up, but I've never been lean before so I feel like I'm missing something like, a ratio of muscle to fat loss on an extreme deficit that might through my calculations off.

Same result as a 7pt caliber test. I think I may have legit uneven distribution. Thanks friend

>forehead gut

For reference this is the body comparison I've been using

I consistently test ~20% right now and I look like the 30% guy in that pic, I think that might be a bit off.

With 1000 deficit it is likely that you will lose more muscle than with a 500 cut. But somewhere between 1.5 and 2 pounds is realistic per week on a 1000 deficit, but some of that will be muscle so it may take a bit longer to get to 10%.. Also remember that the greater the cut the more diminishing returns because of adaptive thermogenisis.

>adaptive thermogenisis

Aw fuck me I just want abs. Should I taper up to a 500 deficit or go on a maintenance diet for a week to reset?

I considered that but I dismissed it as making excuses

You'll still get abs on 1000 calories faster than 500 (Assuming you lift and have abs under your fat). Adaptive thermogenisis just means that your body will partially lower it's BMR on a prolonged cut. Not even close than enough to stop weightloss but the Weightloss to Calories Cut ratio gets smaller the larger the cut.

So I may not be cutting as low as I think I am? Is that correct? I'm manlet af and I've been cutting hard for a long time fairly consistently. Is there a way to calculate my TDEE with greater accuracy? I tend to just aim for 1200 per diem.

You may not be cutting as low as you think you are, that is correct. I don't think that there is a more way to Calculate TDEE that doesn't involve real world doctors and breathing apparatus. I would keep on doing what you are doing though, I'd be weary about muscle loss resulting from cutting any more than you already have. I only mentioned adaptive thermogenisis because it could cause you to not burn the calculated/expected 2 pounds per week.

Rooting for /ourguy/ Dr. Now

>get a bigger wagon

/ourguys/

Thanks friend, I appreciate the advice. If I'm not seeing expected results, I may scale up to a 500cal deficit and more cardio+lifting to spare muscle mass. I may consider keto too but it seems unpalatable for very long

Top is qt

Bottom would be better if she didn't make "le quirky grump faces"

>.gif

Nice try, faggot

THIS FUCKING ENRAGES ME SO MUCH

it's fake

corpsegrinder lifts

Can you not tell from the visible p y and g ?

Lol literally dropped my phone

>small fat
>190
Maybe if you're 6' Jesus fuck

How much did he whigh when he was danceing to Friday?

>Denmark - is fatphobic, lego is hard for fat children to play with

When it's junk food, it's easier to understand. That amount of calories in clean foods though....

All these new fags get /out/ REEEEEEEER

98.2% sure this the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, and that makes me sad. It used to be full of top tier hotties in corsets and buff dudes with swords... Look at it now.

Watching Tracey on my 600lb life. I just can't fathom how she would let her legs get like that. They are looking something from a horror movie/game

She actually made it though, even got her degree.

Goddamn, I'm kinda feeling proud for a person I've never met. Good job to her.

Just proof that endless banter will cure fat people

post people from my 600lb who made it

I don't get it. What is this for, and what does the spider have to do with it?

Is there any way i can keep an eye on james? does he have any social media or online updates anywhere? i wanna know when he dies