Progrees Thread

New Progress thread.

Give me the motivation to finish this cut. Looking to be 180 by June. I'm around 193 now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GYNO
Y
N
O

>glasses

never gonna make it

Noice how tall are you?

You think?
I wear contacts 90% of the time
Just went to the doctor and he told me I was 5'10" not 5'9" like I thought. Feels good looking down on all of those 5'9" manlets.

Keep the good work, my friend. Well done.

Solid work, lad, don't let the crabs hold you down. Not sure why you keep cutting and bulking as I can't imagine it's doing a great deal of good to spin your wheels like that, have you been making progress? In terms of muscle mass or strength? You're at the point in size where I can't really tell.

Lifts?

R-E-T-A-R-D

I agree hard bulks and cuts are not the best way to make progress, but I'm just a guy who picks up heavy things for fun. I don't really care what the best way to make progress is.

I like bulking and cutting because I dont have to count calories or track macros. I just eat more when I gain weight and less when I lose it. Plus I love the feeling of constant progress. When I'm bulking my lifts shoot up and when I'm cutting I look better every week. That fast of progress doesn't happen on a more structured plan.

>TL:DR I dont care how fast I make progress I just think bulking and cutting is fun.

Lifts as of this week
OHP: 215
Bench: 325 Paused
Squat: 405
Haven't deadlifted in a while

That's a damn good way to look at it actually. I just permabulk. Slightly stronger than you, but I look infinitely worse

You do you

Slowly but surely.

Averaging 20lbs lost per year for the past 2, on my way to a third.

Bench: 305
Squat: 315 (bad back, so shit squat)
OHP: 185

Whats your routine?

You looked better 2 years ago. That should be enough of motivation to finish your cut.

Dude I'm fucking mirin hard, you have a great bone structure, but your ribs seem to flare a bit out, just like mine. Doesn't look bad and normies don't even see it, just make sure you train your abs and serratus seriously.

Honest congrats dude, I went through something similar. You don't even look that soft desu, I'd cuddle with, no homo tho.

How long did it take you to get to 2/3/4/5 since your first bulk? 3-4 years? What workouts programs did you do?

Great progress m8! Keep at it and you'll be a shredded sick cunt by Summer.

>3 year progress
>140lbs-180lbs

We're all gonna fucking make it bros.

you look like a rapist

How was your routine between aug 6 2012 and november 2013? Workout + cardio + low carb diet everyday? pls resbond

I just ate less did cardio every day and did a brosplit. I didn't know what I was doing back then

I feel you, i have no idea what i'm doing. Were you lifting hard like 3 sets 5 rep or 3 sets 10~12 rep with moderate weight?

>everyone has gyno
never change /fit

Year 3 in the books, let's see what year 4 brings.

Mirin 1 year bodyfat loss, looks pretty fortunate to not have issues with loose skin.

what's your height, balconybro? i'm mirin

mirin. Can you post your routine again?

He looked better Nov 7 2013

Thanks man. To be fair, I have been losing fairly slowly but constantly. 40lbs over 15 months only equates to like 0.75lb per week. I have managed to actually get stronger whilst losing weight too, noob gains are strong.

What happened to your chest?

5'9, 30 yo
Attached

First time posting

Been going for around 3-4 months now and made it from auschwitz to dyel mode.

>that
>dyel
M8...

Spooky Scary Skelly Begone! Good job man. We're all gonna make it.

are you just maintaining your physique?
coz you look the same to me in almost every pic

rate brahs

> losing this much progress

Solid Improvement/10
Keep it up man, You'll make it.
Pic unrelated.

Thank you brah

>Mocking the new king of Veeky Forums

checked/10

DYEL detected

>20lbs lost per YEAR
stop half arsing this you fat fuck

you look pretty much exactly the same in every single picture boyo
time to hop on some vitamin s and get back on the gains train

Little bit of both

>no visible change, fml
I'm 6'3" and this is 16lb difference
154-170

Lmao you look better in your first Nov 7th picture...

great penis bro

Would you rather have six pack abs or lift an atlas stone?

you looked the best in 2013 lmao

I broke down towards end of 2016 since the skin wasn't getting any better and rest of my life was going to shit.

Spent a few months in a depressed drunken stupor but now working through it by just trying to get as strong as possible.

T..thanks

Good work m8. 2015 looked good.
After a cut you'll be juicy as faurk.

That's what I thought too.
Still looks good, but I'd be disappointed with that progress.

Good work m8. Just keep bulking.
as a fellow lanket, it takes a lot of weight to notice changes.

That sucks m8. Still good progress.
Have you looked into skin surgery?

Is this a serious question?

>5'9

lmao reported

Year 3 was primarily about balancing out the physique, most notably chest. Hopefully you can tell the difference from where year two ended. Net net I will have probably gained 5-7lb's of LMM over the whole years bulk/cut cycle. Last summer I hovered in the low 150's at

Oh yeah plenty.

I'd need a full body lift to take care of everything and its not covered by insurance. Roughly $18-25k over several procedures with months of recovery.

Financially speaking, it just isn't in the cards for the foreseeable future

midgets compensating for their height crack me up

hnng would cuddle with middle

how tall are you, user?

i'm 5'9 btw

lanklets blaming their height for not being able to put together a decent physique get a good laugh from me too, different sense of humors ya know.

Interesting comparison. We're both 5'9 but have very different frames, looks like you have naturally slimmer hips than I do. Good to see you aren't skipping legs. Making good gains user, keep going.

I don't have a poor physique. Stop projecting

>Financially speaking, it just isn't in the cards for the foreseeable future
Fuck. That's rough.
Good incentive to start saving though.

Good work.
You've got a weird stomach crease though.
Desk job?

yep

it always seemed so fucking weird to me when I saw shorter guys who look FUCKING SWOLE but they weigh so little.

I'm at 90kg right now but like your average skinny joe with somewhat large forearms.

If you're still over 200 pounds why are you stressing it?

If you're around 5'10 you shouldn't worry until you get down to like 170 and still have a floppy gut. Adjust up and down based on height.

And even then, you can just cut down to 155-160 and have nothing but a loose wrinkle there that no one on earth will notice or mind once you tell them you used to be 300+ pounds.

Keep going user, you're almost there.

Keto diet is the only diet for losing fat and maintaining muscle. You can eat it for the rest of your life, too.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

Fuck that vegan retard.

tl;dr
>The level of total cholesterol decreased from week 1 to week 24. HDL cholesterol levels significantly increased, whereas LDL cholesterol levels significantly decreased after treatment. The level of triglycerides decreased significantly following 24 weeks of treatment. The level of blood glucose significantly decreased. The changes in the level of urea and creatinine were not statistically significant.

I wish i took picutres to see my progress. I've lost 35 pounds in 6 pounds (274 > 239) so i can see the large changes but was too ashamed of my self to take a starting weight picture just in case i didnt follow through with the Veeky Forums lyfe and now i regret it

I just took pictures today for the first time. Newfag so no progress yet, but we'll see what happens.

M8 I'm 5'10 and look like shit at 172lbs(started at 220lbs)

What routine did you do when you lost all the weight? I'm gonna cut 17lbs more then bulk

This one really shows off my fat

you can do it boi

It's only now that I realize I posted this in the wrong thread.

Disregard.

6ft tall. I was 27 in the starter photo and 32/33 in the later ones.

To get to my lowest of 187, I was eating 1500 calories per day in addition to 3 days of "lifting" to the same plateaus every couple of weeks and 5 days of cardio.

I'm just...tired of cutting user.

Cardio is pretty useless. It's all in your diet.

If you're in agony while cutting you need to eat better.

Four more weeks of cutting and I can start to lean bulk again. Looking forward to that glory swole when I fill back up with carbs and don't look so deflated anymore.

Oddly, Strength loss has been hit/miss over this past 4 months cut. Bench is down about 5%, Squat is more (but only because my injury is recovering, not so much new strength, 350lbs may be improving but its a far cry from the 500 I used to be at), but I just PR'ed in strict OHP (190lbs). It's been so agonizing cutting for so long and so slowly, trying to get EXACTLY 2200 cals a day, but it's paying off.

Finish this Cuts boys. Summer is here.

At my worst, I was 295.
I started at 19. Counting calories.
Around 270 I joined the gym, 260-ish I took the bottom left picture.
Both pictures were very recent. I got all the way down to 175 actually last spring. Slowly bulked to 200 through the summer. During this fall I dirty bulked, inner fat boy came back to life. Got all the way to 228. Never stopped lifting though. I just got back down to 202ish. This train never ends. I'm 21 now, this is my two year journey

dyel here but uh, isn't that a brosplit?

mirin PNV dedication as always. I'm expecting some good shit from us both this summer. Looks like we'll be going opposite directions though. Im thinking about another month of this lean bulk then it's time for shredz.

Brosplits are traditionally one muscle group per day. Chest day, back day, leg day, etc.

Try to guess which is the newest pic

Former endurance athlete here switching to power lifting

I was under the impression they only hit each muscle group once a week.

But what do I know.

You sir have my goal body. Really looking for something between you and henry cavill in man of steel

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Thanks man! I'm excited to see yours as well, I know Squats should add some mass to your legs, as well as Abs/Adonis belt.

I'm thrilled for summer - Finally feel experienced enough to craft my own U/L routine that's really just a type of Power/Hypertrophy that worked well for me, which is nothing but the compound lifts :D.

Have you thought of adding more power/compounds lifts to your routine besides Squats?

Fuck off. He achieved what you will neber achieve in life.

Good one m8
How tall are you?

I know a guy that's 6'6 and roughly the same size as him. Stop making excuses, user.

This is correct. Brosplits hit one muscle group per day, meaning there's only enough days in the week to hit everything once. My routine makes sure to hit everything twice per week, similar to PPLPPL.

Pretty sure he was significantly bigger than me, Carvill was definitely looking thicc in man of steel.

Yep, in the process of tweaking an all new routine incorporating Squats, BB OHP, and BB Incline Bench. I played with flat bench but eh, ever since shifting to an upper chest focused routine the difference has aesthetically been night and day. Figure I'll keep milking that until the cleavage is "my eyes are up here" worthy.

>pls go lower belly fat

Anyone else think Dec 23 is the most aesthetic of all?

From a female's perspective, no. His arms are too big. But his body is great.

Too much curlbroing.

Did you slide a garden hose under your skin?

You will bleed out in 4 seconds and die if you ever get cut.

congrats on both your success and the apparent lack of loose skin

You got muscular man. and thats impressive. But there is something unappealing about your body man.