I have never had a girlfriend in my entire life

I have never had a girlfriend in my entire life

you will get one, dont worry.

Age?

I got my first gf at 23. Kissless virgin before that.

25 is too old to get 1st gf

Welcome to the club

>tfw broke up with gf due to distance
>ex gf moves even further away to city in distant state
>2 years pass
>still have feelings
>6 months job searching after graduating college
>offered great job
>where would I be based out of?
>same city as ex gf

Do I contact her?

not fitness related saged and reported

Making this thread will surely get you one

Talk to girls. Ask someone out. Get rejected, repeat. The only reason it hasn't happened for you yet is because you aren't trying.

post a pic of her and we will tell you

Just kidding i lost my virginity at 24 but gf is very bad at sex should I leave her? I have nothing ro offer to girls

Well YAAAA! Ya dingus! Otherwise you're going to be wondering for years on end. Besides, you broke up due to distance, not loathing! Do it!

No, move on

Wow that sucks. How did that affect your lifting abilities?

>hopeless kissless virgin at 17
>realize im not bad looking but personality is shit
>kiss first girl at 18
>lose virginity at 19
>first girlfriend at 19

Stop feeling so sorry for yourself

are you me?

try /r9k/ OP

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!

god no, not at first

get settled, start working, lose 5 lbs fat/gain 5 lbs muscle, buy nicer clothes then let her know you moved to town a while ago and would like to catch up one night over drinks after work (not a date)

I dont lift am i skinnyfat?
I lied. I lost my virginity to an older girl week before reaching 25 and she is supportive and loves me.

>tfw want my oneitis real bad and my interaction with her is so fucking confusing
>can't tell if she likes me but is playing games or if she's just not interested
god damn it. I just want some love. I don't care if we only fuck once just stop me from feeling so worthless!

Not even worth it dude. Just make money, fuck sluts and have fun. Girlfriends are nothing but money pits, emotionally draining, stress inducing, uninteresting, fickle, succubi.

t. 32 years old with dozens of ex gfs and 70+ sexual partners

rude

She sure didn't get a bf in 2 years wink wink

Go and lift, no wonder you cant get a gf. Lifting isnt just about muscles, it gives you a sense of self worth, sticking to something for month/years will do great things for your mind.

Nah son. She's the only 10/10 I ever dated. Pro ballet dancer with big jugs. The image stays with me.
The breakup was pretty protracted and painful. By the end we both still had feelings but it wasn't working. I came off like a needy beta. We talked again about a year ago and she told me it was unbelievably good to hear my voice and she hadn't really moved on.
This seems most reasonable. Especially since I'm not quite in peak shape and my hair is a little thinned.

Fuck some other chicks first, clear up that oneitis before contacting her

She's probably done a bit of dating but there's no one on social media and when we last spoke she said she hadn't moved on. That was a bit over a year ago though.

Nah, I fucked a lot of chick's last year. Even had a threesome. Actually made the oneitis worse because it was all emotionally empty.

Good to hear user, good to hear.
Don't see the point of the OP post then.

Then fucking talk to her already and see what she's up to

You sound like a little bitch dude. "What did she mean by this? Do you think she *like* likes me?" Ask to get together, stop acting like it's a privilege just to speak to her, and try to bang. If it works great if it doesn't start talking to other girls instead of getting hung up on one for two years like a fucking pussy. There is no woman who is unique or special enough to care this much about without being in a sexually active relationship for a long time.

I hope mods delete this shitty thread.

Get your ass back to /r9k/.

You need some bros for good times and emotional support. It fills in the gaps between long term relationships where you just hump and dump grills for a while.

Stop oppresing us

But then what will I shitpost about?
I need to find some in the city I'm moving to, I had a good circle of lifting and drinking Bros but as more people graduated they dispersed a bit.

I can't believe how mobile muricans are. Hurr i just move fron la to Cleveland no worries

Why? It's not that easy in other countries?

im 27 and CAN get one but i don't bother cause i live with my parents and work full time. i just couldn't be bothered to get my own place and waste money on rent.

my parents are like my best friends tho and never cared when i was younger and brought my ex's over to fuck

but at 27 i kinda feel like a loser doing it. would grills still care?