ITT: Shit you never expected after making it

>people (girls) assume you're cool and expect you to actually function socially
>betas challenging you to stare contests
>always get both of the armrests
>get asked to spot regularly
>everyone is so polite but secretly jealous

I stare at myself in the mirror regularly when jerking off and wonder why girls aren't cumming as I walk past

>Can't wear jeans anymore
they were my goto pants before :'(

this

>wearing a beanie inside
Should've put balding on the list

dyel here

why not

cuz his quads're too fuckin big

I wear American Eagle boot cut jeans, and I'm still busting out of them.

I'm dreading having to go out and buy jeans, because I'm 6'4", with a 32" waist and a 36" inseam. Pants are literally impossible to find.

has anyone else noticed insecure/ugly guys always having a bone to pick with you? pic related is some creeper who always talks to my gf, and he sent this to her after seeing us together

I think you meant:
>girls (male) assume you're cool

that's a myth

bump

Fuck man I'm 33" waist w/ a 34" inseam, so finding the length is easier for me, but FUCK almost every pair of nice jeans are made for leglets. I just want my fucking raw denim jeans reeeeeeeeeeee

>leglets
Top kek

your gf sounds thirsty

>tfw just started going to the gym a month ago and I have been challenging fitfags to staring contests for years

>no longer want gf

I am a skinny manlet and i get asked to spot every fucking legday, but no one seems to notice that i am too short to properly spot them as i would have to curl the damned bar

examples?

>betas challenging you to staring contests

fucking this. I hate this. I lock eyes with people almost every time I'm out in public and I don't even bother anymore to win the stare downs. I used to stare back until I won but I realize now it's so fucking juvenile and pointless. If you feel the need to eye someone down, you probably are unemployed or work a shitty dead end job, are 18, have insecurity issues, and don't flourish around healthy people on a regular basis. Whenever there is an obvious beta trying to stare me down, I completely ignore his existence and look past him.

staring contests? Why are they challenging you to them?

>fattys and nerds assume your dumb and try to talk down to you and seem superior
>girls be mirin more
>made my face more masculine, love walking past mirrors and seeing myself
>blew my ego up despite being too autistic to approach women
>think that women should approach me and I shouldn't have to put in any work
>chads and bros assume your cool because your Veeky Forums
>extreme body dysmorphia, never satisfied with how you look/ lift always wanting more
>get more respect from people, niggers leave you alone

Do people really try and test all you guys? People come up to me and instantly try to bro me. You guys must have shit personalities or something. Or you havent made it big enough that people instantly mire you.

I never expected to break out of my social retardedness, turns out reaching goals is a very big confidence booster and if you actually treat socializing like you do weights (starting very small and working up from there) you can improve yourself.

Graduate high school before you post again

This.

I've never had someone look down at be for being big. If anything, people are more friendly and want to socialize with me more.

>Start getting fit
>Worry that people will think you're stupid because you're muscular
>buy unnecessary glasses
>wear them and now people think you're an intellectual
Get on my level

>unironically need classes
help

>classes
See I can't fucking see

>betas challenging you to stare contests
Are you winning or losing?