Is he /our guy/ despite being almost a normie?

Is he /our guy/ despite being almost a normie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the hero Veeky Forums deserves

>screams his lungs out and blasts heavy metal while throwing thousands of pounds of iron around in his basement
>normie

>has loving Veeky Forums wife and daughter he loves
>natty
>lifts fuckton of weight
>motivational as fuck, never brings a bro down
>chill as it gets, you can literally go to his basement and lift with him whenever you want
>is aesthetic as fuck
>no bullshit attitude
>blows the entire fitness cookie cutter community the fuck out

I lift for Eric Bugenhagen

>4 posts
>3 posters
Why are you shilling yourself here?

>animemer
>stupid as shit

really activated my almonds

>retarded turboauttist shilling himself for compliments
go fuck off somehere else

Pics of his wife.

Tbh he looks like a typical hs football chad.

Eric doesnt even know 4chin exist you retard.

get on his instagram

hes wrestling hs college chad

Why are you shilling for him then, if you arent him.
You sure are fucking stupid.

Eric Bugenhagen's weapons grade spergrage lifts are a yuuge inspiration for me. He's entirely right in that after a point, you really need to WANT the PR to get it, and that whipping yourself into an autistic frenzy is a key element to it. Of course I never go near the levels of Eric because public gym, but like him I have a selection of songs I use to get myself into that lifting mode.

Anyone else do these weird old school lifts? I've had zercher squats on one of my leg days for almost a year now, haven't used any heavy loads on them for a while though and just went for high reps.

>>chill as it gets, you can literally go to his basement and lift with him whenever you want
What makes you think this? Has it actually happened?

it has literally happened multiple times
i live in europe but he mentioned in some video where he was spitting truth for haters that there are his channel subs that asked him if they can come and they did.

Unfortunately many of his vids are temporarily hidden because of some contract he signed up or some shit.

hes making my program

im doing jefferson deadlifts currently, zercher lunges, all kinds of different meme shit.

But they all have its place

> normie
> traditional life, loves his wife and kid
> screams like a total sperg while he lifts heavy shit
> broadsword in basement
He's like someone who you'd think browses this site but doesn't

>Unfortunately many of his vids are temporarily hidden because of some contract he signed up or some shit.
Yeah, what the fuck is up with the old videos? I keep hearing about them but I subbed after they were deleted or hidden

And on the one hand I want this guy to succeed and get big, on the other I don't 'cause I like the little niche community

>being almost a normie?

i don't think he is a normie based on the fact that he spends a quarter of his time screaming in his basement to thrash and death metal

but he's still my fucking idol, I think if I was to set goals in life it would be to become eric

>Eric doesnt even know 4chin exist you retard.
he posted in a thread about him a while ago about how everyone needs to bring intensity

nope he is not natty

>tfw ywn lift heavy ass weights with Eric
>tfw ywn have a bro as awesome as Eric
>tfw ywn be as strong as Eric
I grind the iron every day in hope that one day I could be as inspiring as him

>hes making my program

howd you get him to make you a program? do you have it/can you post it?

Patreon reward

damn boy

It's all good as long as it gets you stronger and transfers over to bench,squat, deadlift

He really makes me want to gt a home gym so I can freak out and get hyped for my lifts, really the only way to make gains for a natty

unironically who?

how do you cucks have so much time in the day to sit around watching 50 fitness utubers who tell you the same thing ad nauseam and also show off their new rented lambo and fake rolex

>typical football chad

football players are weird as fuck. idk where this meme came from. Im pretty sure aryan foster of the texans used to browse /a/ or some shit

wtf is wrong with this guy LOL

theres everything right with this guy

This guy doesnt spout the same shit as other dudes, completely different style

>lambo

he can barely scrap money for good food and milk since he has kid.

but apparently hes going to have contract with wwe, so that will probably bring him money

>but apparently hes going to have contract with wwe

!!!

what the fuck

Who are you fags kidding Veeky Forums is the normie central half you retards glorify Chad and bring an "alpha" and doing alpha,things. Y'all act like a bunch of high school Chad wannabes that just want to be cool and fuck stacey. All I see here is You dumb fucks saying fuck marriage bro just fuck sloots. Omg tinder thread? You ARE normies and not even good ones just needs try g to copypasta Chad like a retarded nerd in school. /fraud/ is full of old /a/ posters and other neets, that started roiding and all of a sudden think they're alpha or some shit. Bunch of posers lmfao. I roid myself but I'm no fucking normie. And I'm married.

i don't want to fuck anyone i want to yell in my basement while doing jefferson 1RM's

I believe you're thinking of Brennan Williams. He's a wrestler or some shit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw

To be fair this entire website is mostly shut ins trying to one up eachother with normies sprinkled in every now and then shitposting and posting memes