Why do right wing betas retarded men tend to be Dyel and obese ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
youtu.be/GG7eJRZmm70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What mode is this?

too intelligent to lift

atleast he's smiling and looks happy. the same probably cant be said for you OP

also not fitness related

>the counter to right wing men being fat is 2 fat women and a thin man

I thoith the same, the wall pastery is cool too. Def a bro

It's impossible to be fat and happy . That's why you alt gays fags are here

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d

Strong men vote right wing, here are my sources, where are yours?

>white people

Right wing retards vote. Against their own economic interests

Looks like fake news sources to me

No thanks

Ohoho those retarded right wingers, am I right?

Whatever you say
youtu.be/GG7eJRZmm70

That guy is overly narcissistic

Is webpage is literally called narcisus.se
He has the rigjlht to be desu pretty cool guy, mirin his physique

I guess you could call it "selective seeing". In other words, you only notice the cases that support your already-formed theory. Every time you see a right-wing fatty, you think "see, I told you so.". And then every time you see a left-wing fatty, you completely ignore it because it doesn't fit your prejudice.

Bernie Sanders's plan was to raise taxes on LITERALLY EVERYONE. This isn't spin, this was actually his plan. Whose best interests is that in?

Hillary never really had a plan, the media was too busy overwhelming you with 24/7 anti Trump propaganda to say much about it, but chances are it would have been similar.

confirmation bias is another word for this

Narcisus had Echo.

He had a gf but he had to leave her because she wanted to marry him in Ireland

Because they are weak and seek a strong male role model in their life where one does not exist in the mirror.

>implying leftwing policies aren't attempts to make the government everyone's foster parent

Ah, yes, that's the word I was looking for. Thanks user.

I take it you missed that thing where Trump's "business plan" folders were literally filled with blank sheets of paper

see
stop living in denial and face the truth.

>implying there isn't equivalent versions of government interference from the left and the right resulting in varied outcomes based on the exercised ideology

Shiggly Buff

>dailymail
>telegraph
I don't know what news.com.au is like. But I wouldn't trust the other 2.

This thread belongs on /pol/
Fuck off, you little shit

Most Americans are dyel and close to obese, if not actually obese.

Patrice o'neal.

they seek a masculine figure while the left equivalent seeks a motherly figure because they also had daddy issues and they were raised by shitty single mothers

An ugly person shares my some of my beliefs? Wtf rethinking everything I ever thought I knew about politics now.

> happy
> dead

Lmao

You're very predictable, user. I knew you'd bring that little tidbit up

Right wing retards like to conflate masculinity with their shit tier ideology

Yeah fuck havin borders n shit

It's funny how a lot of people easily spot (or imply) it when someone is against their own opinion. But will not recognize it when doing it themselves. Just saying.

Considering most alt gay fags get all their fake news from right wing extremist echo chambers , it's rather ironic how they say liberals are ones prone to confirmation bias

Are you trying to bring /pol/acks to this board?

> believing the Dems for open borders myth

Meanwhile , Obama had one of the most deported illegals activity of any presidency , but they don't report that in your echo chamber

And I wonder how many entered during that time as well. You know, like a "revolving door" or something.

Fuck off back to your containment board unless you plan on brap posting.

Probably because independence is inherently a masculine ideal and leftists want to be dependent on the state for their livelihood like bitches.

rollan

>not lifting for the Father of the Fatherland

>Implying masculine commiebro's didn't slaughter the fuck out of your beloved "Master race"

Being cucked by multinational corporations is not "masculine " rather quite beta

muh ebil corporations

Who cares

This thread is a good example on how leftism rots the brain

>posting a nazi reaction images makes you a nazi
>being right-wing means unrestricted capitalism

>Gets an example of leftists being more badass
>Who cares

Rolling for skellington

I care more about what's happening now and way back in 2016.

roll

CUM

>example
You did not provide any example, you just angrily implied that commies were all ripped bearmodes instead of the malnourished serfs they really were.

let's roll for fist

>commie mage
wew

this

keep rollin'

Not him but the USSR didnt defeat hitler on their own, you retard
and the USSR collapsed in on itself, exactly how is that bad ass?

There might be some left wing dudes who are bros but face facts mate, many left wingers are rampant feminists who spew all kinds of retarded bullshit into the world

98 get

rollan for roboto

Feminism is not apart of mainstream liberalism

Better than being over religious nutbags that the right has

At least I get a skwat plug, right guys?

check

> Reddit

No mate you get squat beads

checking those dubs and rolling

>Better than being over religious nutbags that the right has
Yeah, fuck morals and traditional nuclear families.
There's no one in the religious right shoving their ideology down everyone's throat the way progressives do.