What are the things around his knees?

What are the things around his knees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY_s46-sasY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ducktape

Fat.

This man prioritises size over speed, a costly mistake...

If I were to battle him I would be so mobile he couldn't catch me.

>Duck

>being a Dex fag

Autism intensifies

This man prioritises muscle mass over skin density, a costly mistake...

If I were to battle him I would be so impervious to bullets he couldn't shoot me.

This man prioritises tattoos over clean skin, a costly mistake...

If I were to race him, my car would be so fast that he wouldn't reach me.

Patella straps.

kek

>Patella straps.
the only smart post in whole thread

Alleviates patellar pain, including conditions of tendinitis, chondromalacia, patello-femoral pain
Provides moderate compression to the patellar tendon, reducing forces to the femoral groove
Helps to stabilize patella, improving patellar tracking
Unique attachment system allows user to adjust strap with one hand
Stays in place
Sizing chart available under product description

He has won worlds strongest man a few times.

He's one of the only few people in the billions of people on earth who get could get a tat like that and not look like an idiot. I think tats are stupid and degenerate but for this guy, it's a status symbol.

Is this where SS will get me?

Ryder?

They stop blood flowing to his legs to keep it in his head so he doesn't pass out again.

Eddie has never been WSM.

>Sizing chart available under product description

Kek

That goddamn gh gut plus the fact that his core is probably a barrel of muscle

This man prioritises size over guns, a costly mistake...

If he came up to me and tried to hit me, my PTSD would kick in, and I would shoot him dead on the spot, just like that.

copied from amazon

Whats up with his gut? Is this roid/growth hormone/insulin gut thing that body builders have?

can't stand this cunt

>Won

He deadlifted the most. That's it.

What good is strength when you can't even land one strike? Imagine being as fast as I am. I am literally able to flip and dance around opponents twice the speed he can probably go.

I would toy with someone as slow as the meathead in the OP. I'd spend most of the fight dodging and taunting, and once I grow tired of the charade I'd knock him out with a single punch to a power point of my choosing... Or if I'm really motivated I could strike multiple before he has time to hit the floor. Never underestimate a man of speed.

Patellar tendon straps

To think that this would be plausible shows how ignorant you are. You've never trained, you've never been in a real fight and you don't understand the physics of any of it. All he would need to do is grab a hold of you while you "attempted" to shuffle and fall on top of you. I thought like this when I was 16, fought a 300 lb fat sack and got in at least 20 hard licks to the chin and it didn't phase him, he literally waited for me to move in and wrapped me in the most crushing bear hug I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. I was 185 at the time.

Tldr you're a faggot who's never been in real physical combat ever and doesn't understand weight classes are science.

I believe there is a boxing video of him on YouTube

What's the point in being fit and fat?

m'lady is dripping
*tips fedora in the slow and controlled manner of the seasoned fighter of many battles*

If you make him look taller and give him red shorts nigga look like Zangief

>I run from all my fights

>replying to satire

lol retard

Lmao you could spark a 300 pound fatty with 20 punches? You weighed 185 not 120. Feather fisted faggot

Couldn't*

>I can weave around strikes and punch you 20 tines before you even thought of attacking me
FTFY

It's called having massive core muscles, plus being fat, plus eating like a motherfucker all day

How tall are you, speedy

>This man prioritises size over speed, a costly mistake...

>that roidgut

what's even the fucking point? His body is far beyond attractive.

That's Lennyism my man

He's one of the strongest men in the world, and by far the strongest deadlifter of all time.
Also has a beautiful wife iirc, who gives a shit about the gut at that point.

Is it wrong of me to want to watch him fight another giant to the death?

He should, considering he won't make it past 40 at this rate. He needs to go on a cut like Big Z.

>deadlifted the most
>that's it
Oh yeah fucking easy dude.

fucking file name kek

For me its mostly cause of his shitty tattoos.

WHY ARE YOU CLOSING YOUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC?

He has never won WSM and he never will. He's really good (pretty much the best) at deadlifting and also good on OHP, but the rest is just mediocore compared to his competition. He lacks stamina and just isn't overall as well rounded as other world class strongman.

He has maxed STR and INT, you ain't got shit on him with your DEX comboed with Autism.

You were probably one of those guys who said he wouldn't lift 500kg
Eddie is going to win WSM this year, screencap this

I would call you out for succing his dick, but I agree with you.

He also won Brian's strongest man, and is stronger than all of Asia + Africa as well, he just can't take the 2-3 world champs, Shaw bjornson and big z is all.

He is the best at deadlifting. End of.

Are you stupid? His left pec says "blade" in chinese and his right pec is "blade" FUCKING BACKWARDS IT IS LITERALLY LIKE HAVING EDALB TATTOOD ON YOU

He isn't supposed to be 143cm tall.

The difference is in proportions: Shepard is 9 heads tall, which is how mythic heroes were sculpted and modern day superheroes are drawn - it makes you look more physically imposing.

The new guy is 7.5 heads tall, which is anatomically correct for the average man - but when sculpted/drawn it makes you look a wimpy dexfag. Just like being actually 9 heads tall would make you look extremely weird in real life.

lmao

Those are power limiter Shinji.

He MIGHT be trying BFR training.

5 star post

I go to the same gym as Eddie and have some insider info. Attached is an image of his gym bag. This is top secret use it wisely.

t. you

>tesco finest honey roast wafer thin ham
I KNEW IT

Whatever you say Oberyn

I'm 8.5 heads tall at 1,88m

Are you saying I'm a headlet?

IKR, I actually cant believe how many people fall for the bait...

is that ham?

wha...

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Include me in the screencap

lel a guy literally deadlifts more weight than any of the billions of human beings to exist

>That's it.

yeah and I've thrown more raw samon fillets at a stop sign whilst tugging off than anyone else on the planet and you don't hear me talking about how great i am

You idiot, it's not to be taken at face value.
It means
"You lift by the sword, you fly by the sword"
That's why it's on his pects, muscles activated by flies and benching.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY_s46-sasY

seat belts

>skipping the head day

Are you Cell?
Is this guy in op's pic Trunks?

Ryder, not this again!
No one else is that small! I feel sorry for your dad!

I left /v/ for this?
No wait, I meant to say
I'm glad I left /v/ for this.

Gif very fucking related.

OR you punch like a faggot, extra weight doesnt make someone harder to knock out

Nani???

So fast!

ennui? is that really you?

Is that green thing his sleep apnea mask haha

i feel the general consensus is, most people don't really know how to fight; so that being said, being a big guy is intimidating and people wil pick a fight with you less frequently and/or you'll win because you'll overpower them.

Fucking kek

Another Strength Asylum fag, hello lad