Black male

>black male
>looks at a barbell
>obtains the body of a greek god

>me, asian male
>lift for years
>autisticly track macros, follow strength based programs, follow hypertrophy based programs, never skip days unless family or emergencies makes me, learn all about the body
>still dyel as fuck

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

eat more little boy

Sage for being unrealistic race thread.
Blacks are better in speed, not hypertrophy nor raw strength

>autisticly track macros

found your problem. Eat more you fucking gook bitch

>first page result for average black man on google
LOOK AT ALL DEM MUSCLES
i want every goddamn black man worshipping faggot to leave Veeky Forums and never return

This is Veeky Forums, we care about your lifts and not your fucking skin color (and thicc bitches)

prolly ain't sippin'

Niggers were literally bred for athletic performance for at least three generations. So it just makes sense they are usually in natural better shape than us OP

at least you're good at math

Same if you are a girl. If you are just thin you will have a saggy body and cellulite unless you are 16, but when you work out, your good figure is chalked up to genetics. And you are like, no you ape brain motherfuckers, I work hard to look like this.

dude asian people are crazy with all that kung fu bruce lee shit, y'all have fast metabolism so u can get ripped fast as fuck

downside is that u get diabetees easier and have a harder time bulking, but hey yall niggas dangerous whit that karate hit

keks

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Only african americans

how do you explain jacked blacks all over the world

American blacks were bred for manual waiver. That's why. Doesn't apply to all blacks, stop this retarded meme.

They can thank the white man for breeding them like pitbulls

> manual waiver
Well, they're sure waiving their rights to labour these days, I can tell you that

Like this? Blacks were slaved everywhere

>This is Veeky Forums, we care about your lifts and not your fucking skin color (and thicc bitches)
so we dont care about thicc grills?

Sjw detected

No, blacks were enslaved all throughout Africa retard

picking cotton is not hard physical work yopu retard

black people only look better because they're always tanned dumbo

your program must be shit, you think muscles don't grow on asian people the same as other races?

I'm asian and I'm easily one of the biggest and strongest dudes at my gym after 2-3 years serious lifting.

My first year or two was wasted doing shitty bro splits with little muscle and strength gain. Results came after I began lifting heavier and focusing on strength gains and adding hypertrophy exercises at the end of each workout.

My advice: Lift low-rep heavy sets with the primary strength exercises, then do accessories like triceps and biceps stuff at the end with high reps. Don't skip legs. Eat more protein and sleep a lot.