How come there are never any black women in the gym...

How come there are never any black women in the gym? The average black woman is a size 20 yet they have potential when it comes to lifting

>inb4 /pol/

all black women are fat

kek

do any black women in america take stem fields?

Something about racist sexist white beauty standards.

There are as many fit black women as there are black women that don't think like the above.

Yes

No

Where are you from? I'm in the middle of nowhere, USA, and there are a few at my butthole gym.

why do you ask?

Never saw a black person at my gym. I'm also the only one who speaks english in my town. So when some it asked me how many sets I had left was like "d-deux sets left - two" (putting up two fingers like a Lego loving autist)

You just need to go to the ghetto gym like me. All sorts of negros and negresses.

The gym I go to is half black. There is a woman who does weightlifting training with a group of about 6 people every morning. pic related.

>Lego loving autist
Say that shit to my face not online see what happens

Yea there's this cute black girl in my thermo class. Pretty sure she's a mech. Emgineering major.

I'm black too

Do you even go to the gym? Plenty of black chicks at mine.

>The average black woman is a size 20 yet they have potential when it comes to lifting

Not enough protein in africa

Is okay user I'm sure they appreciate the effort you put into learning their language and being polite at the same time

Sweatin' be messin' up dey weaves an' sheeeeeiiit.

> You will never be fought over by a tribe of THICC black women for breeding rights
> You will never be taken and used like a plaything by them after a long day hunting in the heat

I don't even know what the point of living is if I can't have simple pleasures like this.

black women do need to go to the gym considering black dudes will literally have sex with anything as long as it has a big ass

>t. black guy

when youve been given scraps for decades the mentality never leaves. gj white people

I used to work with the girl standing second from left. Her name is Champagne. Idk if its spelled like that but yeah, she was tight as fuck.

I see a few black girls at my gym. One wanted my dick but I was dating Latina at the time.

>white people gave black women to black men

>i took whatever i felt like out of that sentence

k

>when youve been given scraps for decades the mentality never leave
what did he mean by this?

I gotta agree
Don't know how you can blame that one on white people

fresh off chest day reporting in

saw a lightskin girl that looked twice as strong as me with a huge ass doing some yoga thing after she finished lifting

why are lightskin girls so fuckin perf bros?

[spoiler]probably on steroids though

ill use systematic oppression as an example but i will retract my statement. Its more of who ever is at power is at fault.

majority black people are just lazy

Dude, I live in a farm town in Northwestern Illinois. It's whitebread as fuck, and there's at least half a dozen black girls in good shape that go to ny gym. And that's just at the times I go, so I have to imagine there's quite a few more.

what school?
I have a 7 classes left in my civil degree

Only if they're actually from Africa

>tfw no sexy Egyptian gf

Ain't nobody selling no crack rock at the gym

Pls post more fit black girls.

Chanel Iman's a rare breed

This girl's Daiane something

>wanting smelly niggers at your gym

Why do they always smell so much anyway? Not just in the gym but in general.

higher test levels in men and women give them pretty foul body odour

Yet aftershave and deodorant exist. Or do they consider dats da evul whayte maynes magiks?

>higher test levels

That's probably why they don't go to gym desu, they're already masculine enough looking.

I bet you live in a redneck state.

I want to hatefuck a fit black chick while wrapped in a swastika flag and listening to german military marches

Because they don't bathe everyday.

ERIKAAAAAA

There's a few black chicks that are regulars at my gym.

One is a typical Shaniqua but to her credit she's been putting in serious work and looks a LOT better now than she did 8 months ago.

Another may be mixed or just lightskinned, "model skinny" chick that mostly does yoga, calisthenics, and light freeweights. Dates a jacked white guy with a buzzcut.

The third is lean and toned, and either is or was some kind of athlete. Always see her doing squats and other compounds with respectable explosiveness, sometimes even oly lifts. Has a totally ghetto nigger attitude and way of speaking, though.

Black women are by far the least represented demographic at my gym and I sometimes wonder if they all know eachother or exchange glances with each other as if to say "What up, sista."

Hmmm... Never though about this but you are right!! Only fit black "Women" i have ever see where transexuals

Would totally smash.

t. Avid /pol/ browser.

>All black woman in my country are ugly as fuck or almost completely into ghetto-culture.
>All completely undate-able or bang-able.

The pseudo black culture created by certain groups actively spits on getting fit and being physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually healthy.

Mainly because health conscious negros = a massive drop in profits for certain groups.
That and lifting is oft associated with lez behavior so you know.

If basic fitness, dieting knowledge, and spirituality(no matter what it is) became a cool and accepted thing then we'd see more black women in the gym or at least walking around and seriously working out.

Plenty of older black ladies doing cardio and light exercise at my gym. No younger ones though, just middle-aged.

I met my black ex at a genetic engineering lab.
Huge butt.

>tfw have had a fetish for black girls since I was about 10 years old
How easy would it be for a 6'2" whiteboi with an 8 incher to slay some sweet sweet negress poon? God I want to fug them

hahahahahaha no this is france

Damned selective breeding

Only attractive nigresses are hapas or have White in them.

Very hard to find an attractive full blooded nigress.

>f-fuck whitey it's all his fault

And you pick the one nigress that have strong European facial features.

Show a nigress with nigress features instead. Still, didn't say that they don't exist, just very rare.

>European facial features

Of course she has a huge butt user, she's black.

>her face is as black as the night itself

Nigresses forehead is also bent backwards.

Not taking about color.

>teen so bone mass/facial structure isn't completely developed
>nose, lips and cheeks don't look liek they were inflated by a bicycle pump
>despite having the best possible appearance that a nigger can have she still ranks way below white girls

I would smash but she [spoiler]pales[/spoiler] in comparison.

>every Caucasoid have those features from Ireland to west China , From Scandinavia to Ethiopia
>European

There is nothing European about it. When even Egyptians had those features long before Europe existed.

>doesn't post the webm

cmon niger

Looks like a guy with tits

My gym has a ton-one girl films herself doing her workout

Medicine, though they're always either Nigerian or the children of Nigerian immigrants

In other words your just a gaylord

fucking disgusting, look at all that blubber

Because they're black. And therefore lazy. Blacks haven't worked hard since 1865.

perfect

fuarrkkk i want one.

The only one I've ever seen sat on the machine I needed the whole time, staring at her phone.

I didn't ask her to move because it would have been racist/sexist.

>Women in stem

Yeah in ten years she's gonna have some serious saddlebags

my wife is black and just obtained her PhD in cancer biology. she also lifts and does yoga. I'm blessed.

I take it she's the man of the family?

do us a solid and post her ass famalam

because the government won't pay for it.

>t. Avid /pol/ browser.
Stop browsing /pol/ you fucking race traitor.

This

It's probably the ultimate redpill. Just goes to show that blacks truly are inferior.
Lol
This triggers the niglet
>When even Egyptians had those features
Ayo hol' up. You sayin WE WUZ the real KANGS?

Yes
Few months back I am containing autism and a black girl flirted with me at work.

ffw to now and we are still dating.
Her:
>Stem- mathematics and biology
>waited until date 3 before we madeout
>college track athlete
>she's only ever dated one guy
>all her friends aren't degenerates
>she doesn't have cable and likes to read/exercise more.

cool story bro

absolutely. I lift but she's buff but itsaul goodfam

with all the .xif tracing and shit like that i can't bring myself to it.