Minoxidil

yes or no?
why?

no

it's not nice to deceive people into thinking you're a man

if you're implying that im a woman, im not.
if you're implying that im using it to try and grow a beard, i can grow a full one since i was 18.
I'm balding and im a 21 yearold freshman in a college with 80% 19 yearold girl population.
I witnessed them making fun of balding guys several times and im soon to meet the same fate myself unless i do something.

yes, the scalp scabs son't bother me that much anymore

My hair is thinning equally all over, it's not noticeable with a buzzcut but it's worrying me.
Should I see a derm?
I think it might be a fungus or something cause it looks red and irritated.

>I witnessed them making fun of balding guys several times and im soon to meet the same fate myself unless i do something
as I said user, why trick them into thinking you're a man when you clearly have a giant gaping vagina?

only women care what other people think about them, a real man just does his thing and doesn't try to cling on to a turd, cleans himself up obviously, takes care of himself but that's it

I assume you never had dental work, used hair products, etc?

yes
been growing beard for 3 months. seen significant gains
been applying minox on hairline, for 3months, improved hairline pretty good. Using with DHT blocker toppical sollutions, keto shampoo, biotin, Vitamin E will probably fix hairline completely in like half a year judging by how fast thing are going right now

side effects?
The one thing I don't like about minox is that it only works as long as you use it.
It's just fake gains.

>cleans himself up obviously, takes care of himself but that's it
hey little guy, how ya doing?

you better start studying for babby's first english reading comprehension!

dental work = taking care of yourself
hair products (assuming shampoo, not gel etc) = taking care of yourself

dirty hair feels bad and irritating and makes you overheat

bad teeth feel bad and irritating too, I have very straight teeth but one tooth is a little further back than another one, you can't notice it in a mirror but when I'm licking my teeth it irritates the fuck out of me

can't be arsed to get braces for one tooth though

trying to cling on to whatever hair you have left is pathetic and beta-maley, you're stressing over something you shouldn't do, you should just shave it off and not care that people make fun of you, be a man, but alas you're not so fuck off

tranny

>fake gains
on sclap hair yea, you gotta use it forever if you wanna keep gains. for beard no when they turn terminal you can stop using it.
>side effects.
Flakky skin but very managable with good moisturiser. Also had heart palpitations for the first two weeks but it went gone.

post body pic faggot
bet youre DYEL

How long to see beard gains? Very interested in this... hmm

noticed first new hairs about 3 weeks after usage. most users tell that most gains comes arround month 3, which is where am I at now, and yeah new hairs popping all over. Feels pretty good

I am 14.

I only bench 1pl8, this thread isn't about gains user. I am dyel and am looking to improve for the sport of strength and I want to develop my body.

I want to leave humanity behind, you monodoxil users are trying to cling onto humanity.

That shit is literally rubbing alcohol on your face. Enjoy aging your skin years for a little extra facial hair.

MODS MODS MODS
BAN MODS BAN HIM MODS REEEE MODS BAN HIM REEE MODS BAN THIS MAN

what is moisturiser?

>ban him! he exposed me for the pathetic ""man"" I am! he told me his age! he cares about being able to post on Veeky Forums!

>he doesn't know the rules

>haha its okay if I rub this cheese grater over my face I'll just put a bandaid on after

You know the rules, and so do I.

They were meant to be broken...

See you in 2018 kiddo, remember to vote Trump.

>I am 14.

Just get on propecia

I am Turkish.

I always post attention whorey posts on here and I have only been banned three times.

It's ok.

no. if you start it you have to use it 2x a day at a minimum for the rest of your life. That's some shit.

Instead take SAW PALMETTO (available from any nutrition store or amazon in powder or caplet form)-- just one or two a day. Your hair loss will stop or drastically slow.

Then, hold out for SHISEDO japanese stem cell treatment in 2020 or so-- fly there and get it.

Done.

NEVER put finasteride into your body.

>t. 35, started balding at 23, did this and saved my shit

thats a bad comparison, also having a few years older skin hiding beneath facial hair>having baby face with scarce beard
too much of a risk getting ED

i use it op

i dont want go bald before 40yo at least, no man should go bald in his 20s

wont using palmetto continuesly give me prostate cancer?

do not listen to this guy you are going to fuck up your hormones and your prostate

minoxidil isn't a great cure but it's better than doing nothing and it's safe I've been doing it for 3 years now

>fuck up your hormones and your prostate

with saw palmetto? I thought that was good for your prostate?

See a dermatologist.

you should see a doc and everyone should be using keto shampoo once weekly (at least) anyway for scalp health.

YES DEAR GOD YES BRO
I have spots of my hairline coming back already.

Backstory: Hopped on gear at nearly 19 and am 20 now. Didn't worry about my hair until it started coming out from tren, then with NPP as well. Fucked myself up hair-wise. It got thinner and thinner and finally about 5 months ago I noticed my hairline start to recede.

I started taking finasteride 1.25mg at the beginning of March, and started taking minoxidil 5% twice a day beginning of January.

I know for sure the finasteride hasn't really begun working because you're supposed to wait around 3-5 months before judging re-growth, but it's only been around 3-4 months with minoxidil and my hairline is already growing back.

Wish I would've started this regimen the day I hopped on gear.

You give me hope user

i've got minox on its way and am shopping for fina.

Any sides?

minoxidil is poisonous to cats. Do not use if you have a kitty!

>I'm balding and im a 21 yearold freshman in a college with 80% 19 yearold girl population.
>I witnessed them making fun of balding guys several times and im soon to meet the same fate myself unless i do something.
Shave your head bald and accept your mixed blessing.

You do realize you are balding due to excessive testosterone levels produced by your body, right? Unless you are a /cheatingfraud/ in which case it is a side-effect.

Anyway, don't worry about it, plenty of women like bald men with hulking muscles.

Might as well quit any type of self improvement. You shouldn't care what anyone thinks. If you want to be an ugly DYEL NEET, people should accept you. :^)

I've been doing this (but not consistently) and my beard does seem thicker.

don't put the minox on right after dermarolling. That's prolly way too much biotin as well.

>don't put the minox on right after dermarolling

it could go sytemic if applied to broken skin. Systemic minox sounds like a fucking nightmare. There's a reason that it is almos tnever taken orally.

All these people saying
>lol just shave your head bro XDDDDD

not everyone has a nicely shapped head to go bald you insensitive assholes :(

i inject minoxidil 3 times a day
i couldn't even grow a beard 5 days ago