How does he do it, Veeky Forums?

He eats all this fast food and he just doesn't get fat! What's he doing? I workout almost everyday (starting six months ago) and try to watch what I eat, and I'm a fucking fatass. He's obviously not lifting, does he do a bunch of cardio? What's his secret?

This guy fucks.

>triple dubs

CONFIRMED

I didn't know he had it in him

From what I understand, this 'tard only eats once a day or breaks up his shit meals into several portions to last through the day... meh

"Try to watch what I eat"
Stop lying to yourself fatass

I doubt he eats much outside of the shitty food/drink he consumes in his videos. Plus he appears to be a skinny ectomorph type and they struggle to put on weight.

in that day in the life shit. he only eats once a day

N I G H T

W A L K S

Calories in < calories out you dolt

How hard of a concept is it for you skeletons and fat fucks to grasp? There is no secret. Energy balance. That's IT.

>this 'tard
turn off your location before you insult reviewbrah you fucker

He's only like 19 or some shit, that's probably a big part of it

Its funny how many people feel the need to count macros to the fuckin mg and make sure theyre getting every nutrient thats "good" for us.
>Calories in < Calories out you dort
This is the only rule you have to follow to loose weight

i imagine getting endless pussy and doing coke at exclusive clubs up until 3am takes its caloric toll

you are seeing his 1 meal of the day....

You guys do know the "autistic fast food reviewer" is just a character he plays right?
He played y'all.

its not, though

>extreme calorie restriction
>sleeps in his car
>only eats shitty massproduced zogfeed
>plunges headfirst into the postmodern abyss by being a professional vlogger
>likes memes
>completely on the fringes of society, literally everything about him is abnormal and seemingly engages in nothing but antisocial behavior
Is Reviewbrah the most blackpilled human alive?

Note: This is not an attaq, I admire the man

he is late stage capitalism incarnate ngl
>vlogging about fast food while marketing himself as an autistic meme

if your overweight and are trying to lose weight, depending on how quick you want to lose it, it pretty much is the only rule you need to follow.

If your leaner and trying to cut, yea there is a little more to it but fundamentally same idea

Fast food being unhealthy is largely a meme. Fitness people eat fast food because if you have a brain you realise its just food.

How does he get money? Does he work?

so yes then?

Hes a living meme he lives off that.

t. Shlomo Stein
He's literally a professional vlogger, jewtube bux

fuck yeah, late-stage capitalism is the future my dude

>he bought the fast food is unhealthy lie
Yeah if you eat a lot and dont exercise.
But most bbers on here will eat a lot of fast food.

The real scam is hoe hipsters keep attacking meat based diets to get everyone on their marked up healthy living food.

>future
We are already living in the cyberpunk dystopia my dude, except for augmentations and robocops its tranny pills and fat brown dykes bombing you with remote controlled pink robots

IWant2Believe.PNG

I've never seen him actually finish something. Besides, he never gets a full combo and always drinks water. Soda and sides usually contribute more than 50% of the calories.

wrong

Except McDonald's has been known to use grade D beef..which is the same used in mass produced dog food. I bet you think iodized salt is the same as sea salt for your body don't you?

>Muh its bad quality
>what is angus beef
Its just food you fool. It's like how people tried to ban the double down burger because it was scary.
It turns out its more healthy than a regular burger.

iodized salt is better for you than sea salt and the removal of it from mass use has actually caused a big spike in iodine deficiency in america.

50k views per video is about $50
plus patreon of $500 a month

don't forget his back catalog of videos getting views too

makes enough for his lifestyle I guess

>tfw you warn people completely cutting so many things out of their diet will cause bad health
>they don't listen

This. He never eats the full meal. He takes a few bites out of everything and then puts it down unlike other food reviewers who are fat because they stuff the food down like seagulls and pretend like they even tasted it.

Turns out the double down is using better quality ingradients than the others, how weird is that? Thanks for proving your argument is fucking dumb.

i know a guy that is 5'8 135lbs. he eats like shit constantly and has never gained weight. as soon as he eats it, he shits it out.

Actually that's fucking backwards you mongoloid.

>actually being retarded
iodized salt prevents iodine deficiency, that is literally the reason it exists, it costs extra to add iodine to the salt retard.

America has recently fallen in love with non-iodized salt because retards say salt causes hypertension and somehow sea salt doesn't (it has the same cardiovascular effects as iodized salt).

Now people in much higher numbers are suffering from iodine deficiency, particularly children, which for children can result in lifetime lower IQs and higher BMIs.

It is though

No its because it uses two lean chicken breasts as a bun. The white dough bun is more unhealthy than lean chicken breast.
Durrrrrr you retard.

What if I told you some people can eat well above the amount of calories their body needs and simply shit them out. I'm not skelly, but before I lifted I ate like garbage on a daily basis and never gained a pound. I mean like McDonalds and pizza ever day garbage. I just shit like 6 to 8 times per day.

yes some people have digestive tract conditions/ tapeworms

TrumpSayingWrongLoudly.jpg

Yes? I didn't say that wasn't the point you dipass.

>lean

heh

He doesn't even eat all the food. Have you watched a single one of his videos before?

he vomits it up off camera.

Quads of truth

Does it work?

>eating chicken wings in a car
>with a white shirt

Dumbass

>nothing can hurt me if I lift weights

lol have fun when you're 40

>The white dough bun is more unhealthy than lean chicken breast.

How can one be more unhealthy than another if it's all just food? If you can accept one of those as less healthy, why wouldn't you accept that fast food is also more unhealthy than fresh foods?

I wish he would review his poo after eating some of this stuff.