Rate my 1st ever meal prep:

Rate my 1st ever meal prep:

>540g (uncooked) brown rice in rice cooker
>3lbs roastbeef in oven
>will be adding veggies to it every morning

That will last me 3 days (2 meals/day)

Considering I'm starting from hungry skeleton mode (180cm, 140 lbs) and I've been skipping meals lately, this is a pretty big improvement for me. I'm glad I found out about meal prepping on Veeky Forums, the reason I was not eating consistently was because I was too lazy to cook everyday, now I just have to do it once every 3 days which I should be able to manage

Other urls found in this thread:

1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
myfitnesspal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=J420Pw-y3lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>brown rice

lmao wtf 2 of those a day? You've the appetite of an 11 year old girl

If you train harder in the gym you're gonna feel hungrier automatically, stop being a bish

how the fuck do people do this shit. Eat the same thing multiple times a day every day.

they do it for three days then get bored as shit/sucidal and just eat mcdonalds for the remainder of the year like everyone else. nobody consistently does this.

imagine if OP actually committed to eating worse than my dog for more than a week... fuck im getting sad thinking about this

1 for lunch, 1 for dinner + I'm getting eggs and toasts and oats for breakfast and peanut butter sandwiches as a 4 pm snack

Is it still not enough? I want to gain weight so bad

NOT going to make it

>2 meals a day
>brown rice and lean beef
Bruh you cutting?

Nuts are the key for skellys to gain weight.

>being this weak
Lad, you're a joke on humanity.

>>rice
>>cut
nigga u srs? You can't be srs

>2000+17
>not knowing calories is what matters when cutting

Any particular kind? Almonds? Cashews?

Doesn't matter. They're all high in fat. Go for the cheapest and whatever has the least amount of oils added, and preferably unroasted and unsalted. If it says "Roasted" that means they're fried in canola oil.

Disgusting, who eats shit like that?

Projecting this hard.
See

Alright thanks for the advice, I'll get some next time I do groceries. And I can basically eat them all day long at school right?

>food doesn't taste good
You're not working hard enough. I'm not memeing, if you work your ass if throughout the day, and I'm not just talking about the gym, I mean throughout your entire day, then pretty much anything you eat will taste godly.
Take this from someone who did manual labor and farm work for hours. A stale piece of bread and a glass of water is a godsend after a few hours of work.

If you're in an American public high school you cannot eat peanuts.
If you're in college, you can do whatever the fuck you want.
Peanuts are the cheapest. Stay away from Planters, it's garbage and commercial-grade shelf candy for your average consumer.
You may have to go to a specialty store. I go to Whole Foods.

#1 learn how to cook

#2 eat actual vegetables

>actual

You need to eat larger portions if you expect to get big.

Get some of those larger tupperwares with no divisions and put the veggies in, it is easier than making it every day. place them next to each other stacked to the max and eat it all.

Remenber, it is all about quantity: The more you eat the larger you grow.

>how the fuck do people do this shit. Eat the same thing multiple times a day every day.
If you cook well it will taste pretty daam good.

Also, you could just make more variety.

Nice shitpost

>planters mixed nuts
What exactly is wrong with this nutrition profile? Even the sodium isn't that high

>(((Kraft)))
>(((Heinz)))
>Nigeria
>Peanut Oil
Enjoy eating inorganic garbage swept off the warehouse floor of some nigger village.

Listen to this guyBuy bulk and mix them yourself, add salt to taste. Don't buy this shit.

You All need to stop confusing the kid with your eat a fuckton of food a Day And meme advices. He already said He is eating More meals a Day. Listen op do the following and you will be golden. First find out how much calories do you need per Day to grow. Do this by trial And error each weak.not All People are created equal the ultimate brosience is to eat a lot of carbs And protein every three hours. After you find the needed calories for the Day Make up a plan. You may need two such meals you may need three whatever.just get enough calories And enough protein through the day eating 3-4 meals regardles of what they are. Eggs beans Meat Rice pb whatever.train hard And train right, eat enough And good quality food, sleep 7-8 hours every night and in no time you will reach your goal
/thread

you require 1975 kcal/day to maintain your weight without doing any exercise

this constitutes 1183 kcal/day

so you need to eat 2 more of these meals a day
plus some fruit and a a large serve of nuts and you will have basically the perfect diet

1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
myfitnesspal.com/

>brown rice

Enjoy your arsenic poisoning.

Also you're not supposed to be eating that much red meat. The carnitine it contains lead to heart disease and hypothyroidism.

>no veggies

Add some fuckin broccoli.

>I only looked at the picture

that much brown rice would make me want to shoot myself. consider quinoa instead

What is the problem you people have with brown rice? I've been so accostumed to eating it my whole life I can barely eat white rice anymore. Also white rice gives me heartburns

make a shake.
600 ml milk
1 banana
100g oats
50g peanuts(or any other nut that you like)

in the blender 2-3 min and you're done

Jesus christ why do people do this to themselves without a gun pointing their head?

Food and eating is one of my favorite things in the whole world. And no, I'm not a fat fuck I just genuinely appreciate good tasting food.

goddamn that is one shitty cooked roast.

2000kcals a day is too low

Sunflower seeds (unsalted obviously). Grind them with a food processor and add 100g of seed to your rice. Gains out the ass and they're cheaper than about any other nut or oily seed (at least where I live)

You might be a slob with no motivation but that don't mean everyone is bud

Kek Everytime someone posts meal prep images a bunch of butthurt faggots come in here and admit they don't have the patience or self control to eat the same things.

You're not going to fucking make it.

Learn how to cook and understand that a satisfying meal doesn't just taste good but it should give you sufficient energy for your day. That is the most important thing. I'll eat chicken, broccoli, and brown rice every day and be fine because the energy I get from that meal is satisfying.

should I aim for 2400 kcals ? That's what myfitnesspal suggests me for gaining weight when I entered my stats

I don't like my meat rare

2400 sounds better

i eat brown rice 4 times a day and am currently at 10% bf

I eat oats for breakfast with a cup of coffee
Lunch I have two sausages, two slices of bacon, two eggs, and a grilled cheese sandwich
Dinner I have a chicken breast and some variation of rice, pasta, potato, and vegetable (sometimes the equivalent in beef or pork)

Been doing this for a year and I'm not bored of it

>rice

Wow, I guess some people just don't want to make it...

nice pasta

what's wrong with rice

Pretty nice if you plan on dying from asscancer at age 30

The rice in your gif? Completely, utterly useless. A carb of 0 nutritional value. Filler. Waste of calories.

Brown rice? It has fiber, I guess. You can get fiber and micronutrients from other foods that aren't as calorie dense.

In summary, rice is a meme.

Isn't something that's calory dense good if my goal is to gain weight? You're confusing me

You're right. I usually associate meal prepping with cutting. If bulking is the goal then go for it.

I wonder too. I really like the taste. It's good complex sugars, some protein, and fiber.

Your roast is overcooked big time OP. You must be English.

>carb of 0 nutritional value
>carb
>0 nutritional value

>brown rice
Trying to die from arsenic poisoning, user?

it has added oil and salt

planters or any other brand is fine as long as you get the unsalted kind with nothing added

Are you an athlete? Long distance runner? No? Get your carbs from better grains, fruits, and vegetables then.

Carbohydrate content, per 100g portion of uncooked grain (cereals or legumes), off Wikipedia, itself citing the US Dept. of Agriculture for those values:

White rice 80g
Brown rice 77g
Quinoa 64g
Maize 74g
Millet 73g
Barley 78g
Oats 66g
Buckwheat 72g
Wheat 71g
Split peas 60g
Lentils 63g
Soybeams 30g
Chickpeas, beans, rye not found

Rice confirmed a perfectly appropriate source of carbohydrates (starch mostly of course as in all plants) (starch which is of course digested into glucose as always).

Tbf you should remove from these carbohydrate amounts those that are dietary fibers (cellulose mostly of course in plants) since they aren't assimilated: ~3g (rice) to ~10-12 g (wheat, oats, lentils). Rice confirmed again.

Given that the OP is bulking, there is no reason why he couldn't have all the rice he wants.

I look forward to your carefully-sourced explanation of why the 80g of carbohydrates brought by 100g of rice are "carbs of 0 nutritional value".

Reminder, you fucking carnivore fag:

>youtube.com/watch?v=J420Pw-y3lw

>No vegetables
>No fats

>meat
>enjoy no gains

why are you eating squares of nutella with rice?