You lift all morning

>you lift all morning
>you work all day
>still gotta get shit done at night
You sip. Sippin' threads boys, get in here if you're sipping or if you already sipped today.

This meme gets me through the day.

I had my first sip at 2:30am tuesday morning while attempting an all-nighter

It tastes alright, the energy is okay but my only problem with it is that they charge $1.98 at fucking WALMART

I hope you use that money they are paying you to shill all day everyday and buy a nice rope and hang yourself pathetic piece of shit
report and sage

They're $1.88/can in my city. Cost of living is low as fuck here though.

And so what if "they" are paying me to do this? Doesn't make the meme any less funnier.

BUY IT SIP IT

Still 2x as expensive as it should be.

$1 should be your drink limit

Neck yourself, cunt. It's a meme, try to enjoy it. It's not like this thread replaced anything of value.

Where do you get it that cheap? Big box stores?

I don't, I said "should"

Forced memers should be gassed.

Going out for sips tonight with my buddies

S A G E B O Y S

Normally I sip on Sips and also on diet Dr Pepper and coke throughout the day but recently I've switched to green tea (unsweetened) because it's maybe slightly less acidic towards your teeth. Feels good. I think I'll treat myself to some sips this weekend

S I P B O Y S

I

P

B

O

Y

S

Forced memers should be gasseders should be gassed.

You can get a case (24 16oz cans) for $33 on Amazon Prime. I guess it's classifies as food, so no sales tax depending on your state

Your meme ia dying m8

Kekked real good

Honestly this got me too

S I P B O Y S

Kind of doing the same thing. Switched to matcha in the morning and sips only before lifting.