New FPH/FPS

The Dr. in Now is short for Dragonslayer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=t9k-IKANoRo
tlcgo.com/my-600-lb-life/steven-justins-story-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DR PAVEL IM ______________

Anyone have a link to the Steven Assanti episode?

Bump

DR. NOW I'M TLC

D-do you guys also hate fat people trying to get better?

No, Veeky Forums is pretty supportive of recovering fatties. A lot of the people in these threads are recovering fatties who use them as motivation.

No. That's the only kind of fatty we like/respect

No.

It depends on what trying means, but generally this board helps fatties. If you haven't lost any weight yet then you can go ahead and fuck off because I'm going to need you to lose 50lbs in one month

No, I'm a recovered fatty thanks to Veeky Forums
6'2 260 to175

>50lbs in one month
I'm at 175lbs and 5'8" so not extremely fat, still fat enough to bother me, so I started lifting around a month ago. I can already fit in clothes I couldn't 3 months ago, so that's something I guess

is he right or would it be just as bad really? maybe different oils?

No. I just hate the tumblr fatties.
The ones who view being thin and attractive as a crime, complain how only other fatties are attracted to them and view their own obesity as an heroic act against an "oppressive society".

So basically I just dislike retard

It would probably be better because of the ingredients, but not by much

Yeah, I grew up being told that whatever comes from our choices is our own responsibility

>Yeah, I grew up being told that whatever comes from our choices is our own responsibility

So you grew up as a rational person?

This please.

probably a bit better because there would be less salt in it than a typical deep fried fast food

still it's a retarded question to even ask because the issue is mainly calories which they don't seem to understand

so even if he just baked them instead of frying she would still have stuffed her face with so many that the added calories from the oil wouldn't even matter

Seems to be in decline nowadays

Keep going.
Post progress pics. Ask for suggestions.
There's a progress thread up now.

>Keep going.
Yeah, I'm actually enjoying it very much, haven't even thought about quitting, which always happened when I started doing exercise

Tell me about James, why does he eat ten thousand calories per day?

I was 228 (5'11") in mid February, currently down to 218 as of mid-March (used to weigh myself every week but now I'm just gonna do it once a month)

drinking only water, eating 2000 or less calories a day, and getting more general exercise like walking to work most of the time, about 1h30m of walking total if I do it both ways

gotta get a routine going for squats with my kettlebells soon, also been starting intermittent fasting recently (16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating window between noon-8pm), might even try keto but it seems like a lot of work to sort out that diet so i'll probably just stick to consuming less carbs in general

BOW DOWN TO THE GOD OF FPH FAGETS

I fucking despise them because I was a hair away from buying into that. Thank god most of my immediate family have some powerful bullshit sensors and called me out on that

Keep at it bro! I should probably add some cardio to my shit, I lift 3 times a week, I could probably do something inbetween, but Uni and shit

Because he's a big guy

Did they find the remote?

Ripcuntoe says lifting is cardio.

I'm going to vegas in May for my 21st birthday with my mates. I'm so excited to try that food just once.

That man is my hero

Tomorrow I promise

Does anyone else think that Steve's drug addiction really isn't as life-threatening as his eating problem, but Dr. Now sees a convenient opportunity to pass the buck and make Steve someone else's problem?

why not today?

Because tomorrow never comes

Work and Amazon usually has it up by then and usually get my rips there

for you

OHHHH WAAAAAAGIIIIEEEES

>all those people just to take care of this piece of fat

what a waste of human resources, they're likely trained medical workers too

where can i watch this episode?

While all of these monsterfats have issues with entitlement and greed its' amazing to run across one like Assanti who just doesn't hide behind any pretense, the world is here to serve him and we should all be fucking grateful for the opportunity. Even the last one with the boil covered legs at least made a pretense of being grateful for his enablers and slaves, but Assanti is downright nasty to everyone unfortunate enough to be around him.

Where can I watch this pls respond

KEK

what's his name I want to see the episode

I want to see it suffer.

the episode where amber's wheelchair breaks and she has to ride a luggage cart while people blatantly take pictures of her made me cry laughing.

IT'S AFRAID

same pls respond

Amber was one of the few I was sympathetic toward; she was smarter and more self aware (and accordingly self-loathing) than many of the people on this show. In spite of destroying the lymph nodes in her legs, she actually managed to keep the weight off judging by facebook pictures.

i'm glad she took the steps she did and i commend her for it, but i just found that part hilarious. People did even try to hide taking pictures of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

11/10

i hate them until they're not fat anymore. then i like them, and if I hear they were once fat and they don't act like a giant doosh (which happens quite often) i have more respect for them then i would otherwise.

Giant burgers and sandwiches and whatnot are so fucking stupid. Explain to me how anyone is capable of actually taking a bight out of that thing.

>5' 8"

Lol

Bully me pls I just ate a whole bag of chips

Last night's episode was better than James

I don't think sane people would be having this job.
Imagine getting tricked into taking a part time "nurse" job and this is what you have to do. fucking kek

>how anyone is capable of actually taking a bight out of that thing
> taking a bight out of that thing
> taking a bight
>a bight
>bight

>giving this much of a shit about a typo

No. I love seeing fat people in the gym actually working hard.

Too few of them, frankly.

That thing deserve to die, if I was the father I would run away

Wouldn't even give his dad a slice

But with socialized healthcare, that's not exactly true. You have to live your choices, but others may have to foot the bill, and that is unethical.

It's re-airing tonight, 8pm EST

I wanted the dad to just walk over and sling the pizza across the room after he said that

i gotta see this. james was /fatkino/

full james episode here

youtube.com/watch?v=t9k-IKANoRo

That episode was pure circus/freak show KINO.

This new one is 5x better
>betrayal by brother arc
>drug addiction arc

IT'S FRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also no one is talking about how the younger brother Justin is literally the poster child of /r9k/.

>t. jaw-hingelet
do you even snake, bro?

Have anyone else's friends become really defensive since you're on your way to be Veeky Forums?

>well I used to be able to run [insert distance]
>im allowed to eat that, i worked in my garden today
>you know im actually very muscular, that's just a beer belly

It's all unprovoked too.

>being this mad about getting called retarded

Wait, what drug was/is he using?
We talking heroin or meth or babbys first parental rebellion like weed?

You can very easily eat healthy and still order out. When I get Chinese I'll usually get bourbon chicken and instead of rice I'll get steamed vegetables. Sure the chicken could be cooked in a healthier way, but not the biggest deal once a month.

Assanti.
It's all over the thread man, fuck, do people not read anymore.

This is the greatest thing in the world.
Hands down.

only if you whine about how you can't lose weight like a worthless piece of shit or don't care and want to be a burden on others.

>Implying Justin is on /r9k/
Probably is though. That's one reason I never go there.

Pills oxy and he was taking a shit ton of them. This fat fuck had the family size version of them orange pill containers.

Lost 110 lbs and a best friend. As I lost weight my interests went from Vidya to rock climbing and biking. Friend simultaneously complained I was avoiding him with new hobbies and that I was too annoying inviting him out all the time. He's still living in Mommy's basement at 23 and I'm finishing up my last year of vet school and it's coming up on 3 months with my girlfriend. your friends are a reflection of who you are, cut them out and you'll be better for it.

Yeah. One friend was pretty passive-agressive for a while.

Then the doctor told her she'd die soon if she didn't lose weight.

Now she asks for advice.

iktf

I have a friend who's pretty much the person I was before. Fat. Sad. Pathetic. The only thing I could say I was better than him was that I didn't complain about any of it to others and he does, but everything was still there.

As I improved myself I started having less and less patience towards him, though he constantly complaining about being fat and still refusing any help whatsoever might have contributed to my short fuse.

Buuuuuuuut I don't have enough friends that I can go around throwing some out.

tlcgo.com/my-600-lb-life/steven-justins-story-part-1/

No firends is prob better than having someone negative around

I gained a new best friend and we hit the gym and go shooting all the time now, all my old friends were just online videogame people

Thanks friendo

Most of my friends know my situation, all of them knew me when I was fat, so they're all really supportive. It's actually a great feeling when they notice the loss. Plus a close friend of mine lost a bunch of weight, so he's been a major support for myself.

>Buuuuuuuut I don't have enough friends that I can go around throwing some out.

>tfw all your friends are druggies because you were an autistic fat kid in school and they weren't intimidating

>tfw you don't even do drugs and get invited to do drugs every time you hang out with them

These mother fuckers have no memory... He was taking pain killers. In the hospital he was demanding constant dilauded, once he got out he was going to emergency rooms (calling then and having them pick him up), saying he had severe pain then getting a TON of oxy's. Dr Now said that he made 20 emergency room visits in a month to get new bottles of pills.

He stopped responding to everyone so when Dr now went into his apartment Steven was sitting there with the top of his hair 3/4 bald from pulling it out. He was legit acting CRAZY too, like babbling and shit.

"The doctor said you shouldn't be eating rice..."

"BUT IT'S FRIED!"

This is why I don't go into the lower end medical field.

youre doing gods work

my buddy justifies why he lives the way he does to me all the time

>"I don't eat THAT badly"
>"I work a lot"
>"my weight doesn't get higher, it stays the same"
>"I'm muscular"

For the last one, it's fucking retarded, the dude has a barrel chest so he thinks he's buff, but in reality his arms are pretty flabby and it's just the frame of his body. He weighs as much as I do now after losing a few KG, and he's always so defensive and defeating. One time I said "Man, I think i'm looking pretty good cus of gym and dieting" and he just said "You really don't look any different".

I wanted to punch him, he can be a cunt sometimes.

>do you guys also hate fat people trying to get better?
It depends. There's a difference between trying and being willing to make an actual sacrifice. Any retard can try to do something (look at every diet product on the market and every useless piece of workout equipment). If they put up the willpower, I'm cool with them, but if they say they're trying because they're supposed to, then fuck them

You don't get to bring fries

I was just there man, pretty sure I pissed him off though because while I was doing karaoke I motorboated one of the manikins tits and then tried to kiss her but I'm 5"3 so i was too short and knocked the wig off. After karaoke was done he came out looking kind of annoyed talking to one of the nurses. I was completely sober by the way

Absolutely not. The people that I hate are the piggy ones. If you're 400lbs and eat (I mean the act of eating) like a normal person, and can walk around and shit, fine. But if you're 300 and eat like a pig, bitch about your back, live like filth, then you're a fat piece of shit.

Dude, I was 270 at one point. I got to the point where food was giving me pleasure. I started to see that for what it was, BAD, and went back to lifting/cycling... In a summer I lost around 80lbs. I gained a little back (215 now) but I kickbox and do HIIT 3 days a week. It's not like I go in there slow and tired and crying about the workouts, I fucking LOVE it and give it my all every single time. So for someone that has been through the struggle and still continues to struggle... Seeing someone "try" at the gym (aka walk on a treadmill) then the next day I see them riding their own scooter at Wal-Mart makes me furious (this actually happened).

For most of us it's not WHAT they are, but more so HOW they are... Fucking pigs.

>Holy shits thanks fampai.