Supplements and Vitamins Trickery

Are traditional vitamins, BCCAs, and other supplements neccesary or just more Jewish tricks? Why haven't you just bought gear already?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehealthme.com/ds/multivitamin/back pain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't take multivitamins, they give me back pain. The only BCAAs I take are in my whey protein. Creatine is pretty good and I just got memed into buying some ZMA today.

I don't buy gear because I am a pussy and think I will either get bad stuff or fuck up the dosage. If I could just walk into a doctor's office and get him to pump me full of roids, I would do it.

The big three are essential:

Fish oil, vitamin D and creatine.

>Fish oil, vitamin D and creatine.
I get why creatine is good, but what about the other two?

Sticky explains both
Vitamin D is good for that test boost and basement dwellers lack it

Fish oil has essential fatty acids most people are always lacking in

ZMA is the one meme I fully back, I wake up refreshed from it, even when I took a month off and back on, I could tell the difference
Even if its just a meme or placebo effect, waking up feeling refreshed is worth it

This. I will always take zma before bed. It's only $15 for a two month supply so it's pretty cheap as well.

you guys memed me into buying ZMA. Lets see.

I take cumstack dem dick gains

>creatine
enjoy your thinning hair

> vitamins
> back pain
wut

It only does so by increasing test, might as well say dont eat broccoli.

I only take fish oil and ZMA, VitD only during winter

I also drink VitC drinks cos they taste hella good and only 10cal

I've heard that trying gear while already fat leads to bitch tits eaiser, so trying to lose weight first.

I'm taking a multivitamin and fish oil, I think it's helping.

36/M/ 6'3" 230lbs Married, 2 kids
I wake up at 4:30 am, get to the gym by 5am, lift till 6:30, work from 7am--4pm

Pre workout**
Pre Workout (Mesomorph= no caffeine, high stimulants)
Karbolyn ( 50g Great carb source 30 minutes before lifting for energy)

During workout
Water

Post workout
ISO 100 Protein (50g)
Glutamine (10g micronized)
Creatine (5g micronized)

Eat lunch at 11am

3:00pm
ISO 100 protein (25g)
Glutamine (5g micronized)

Dinner
5:00pm

Before bed 10:00pm
Fage Total greek yogurt 0%fat (1cup)

I have been lifting for 20 months now and am very impressed with these supplements. I lift hard for an hour, then 10 minutes of abs, and then 5 minutes fast run on the treadmill, and 5 minutes on bike 30 seconds fast 30 seconds medium speed.

This forum has helped out allot. I have never done steroids either.

Creatine that's in your blood and not in the muscles actually binds to hair follicles at the susceptible area.

Why did you let yourself get shilled into buying an isolate protein? You should have just bought a regular whey blend. The "faster absorption" isnt much more beneficial, and not really much faster. Unless youre lactose intolerant, save yourself the money and stop letting the JewNC salesman trick you.

t. Supplement store owner

I couldn't believe it either, but I used to swear by multivitamins and have a sore back all the time, then I read that multivitamins can cause back pain so I stopped taking them. Pain immediately went away and stayed away for a year.

ehealthme.com/ds/multivitamin/back pain/

I'm pretty conservative in terms of supplements.
creatine, whey, bcaas, zma, fish oil are my basics.
I'm wondering wether its beneficial to add glutamine and vitamin D?

you can dissolve much more isolate in water than whey without it getting soggy though

isolate also doesn't have the puke aftertaste of whey

if you have the money to spare there is no reason to use whey

compared to steroids, yeah,they're big wastes of money.
I use creatine, caffeine, and protein as a convenience food.
currently trying a handful of different DMAA/DMHA preworkouts
wew that stuff is fun

>you can dissolve much more isolate in water than whey without it getting soggy though
hugh wotmeigh

>isolate also doesn't have the puke aftertaste of whey
That depends entirely on the brand. There are also different isolate sources. Also, i would strongly argue that the extra carbs in whey concentrate(and blended protein in general) help tremendously with the flavoring.

Like i said, if youre lactose intolerant, or are doing keto, thats fine, buy an iso. But if youre neither of those, you arent going to get much faster digestion from an isolate, and youre going to pay(on average) 15-25 dollars more for a tub of protein that has a little less calories, and a little higher protein content. Even then, the 5 extra servings doesnt make up for the dollar difference. Youre literally being tricked by marketing, and this is coming from someone in the industry.

You want a good bang-for-buck blend thats mostly isolate? get Gats new protein that just came out. Its like 60-40 iso/concentrate. No time release casein in it, and its not 70 fucking bucks like the iso100 from dymatize.

My supplement stack is huge right now:

Vitamins:
High quality B complex
Magnesium
Vitamin D
Vitamin k2

Anti-oxidants/anti-aging/disease prevention:

NAC
Alpha lipoid acid
Astaxanthin
Spirulina
Fish oil
Krill oil
Stress:
Ashwaganda
L-theanine/teen tea

Misc:

Human strain probiotics
Fiber
Curcumin
Melatonin
Greens

Buy myovite and you can probably cut half that shit out.

why not just have well balanced diet and enjoy things outside?

>he doesn't know that isolate is whey

That actually looks pretty good, thanks

>fish oil
>krill oil

Kek

why use caffeine supplements and not just drink coffee ? newbie here btw

I do have a good diet.

You don't get most of these in your diet, let alone in those amounts.

I've researched each one of these and the human studies that back them up.

IMO with taking supplements you either have to go big or go home to make any difference. Also taking the ones you do choose constantly and not just whichever ones catch your eye at the store.

caffeine pills are absurdly cheap. I still primarily drink coffee, but it cost almost nothing to get a bottle of caffeine pills.
they're kind of convenient if I've mismanaged my time and can't fit in making coffee for myself

Anyone here tried Kre-Alkalyn before? Worth it?

because caffeine pills cost like 4 bucks and i dont like coffee.

I'm using up the fish oil and switching to krill for dat dha

>Kre-Alkalyn

No creatine special formula is worth it and you would not feel any difference. It's marketing hype.

Thank you. I'll just stick with monohydrate then.

Thats not true, kre alkalyn has the same effectiveness as monohydrate, but it prevents alot of water retention. It is more expensive though. If you dont mind the water bloat, stick with mono, if you like staying a little leaner, kre alkalyn is worth it.

To be honest I just experienced a little less bloating with it

Is gold standard a meme protein or is it worth the extra cash?

someone pls respond I need to pick up some protein but I've never gone whole hog on Gold Standard before

I add glutimine to my BCAA intraworkout drink and I swear it gives me more energy toward the end of my session

Gold standard is an amazing protein, with a ton of flavor options, but for the price youre gonna pay, you can get something just as good or better(macro-wise) for 10 bucks less.

Nutrex and Gat make amazing, clean, affordable protein.

Theyre the same price in Canada, I guess I'll stick with GS Whey

What would you guys recommend for a first timer?