If I use 2.5-5mg of anavar for like two cycles, will I lose my gains if I never use it again...

If I use 2.5-5mg of anavar for like two cycles, will I lose my gains if I never use it again? I don't want to turn into a man but natty lifting seems useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/anavar-for-women.php
anabolics.com/pages/Anavar-for-Women#.WNyd1WSGMy4
youtube.com/watch?v=YYOG3jWjB9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2.5-5mg?

the fuck is this thread

maybe consult /fraud/, also im pretty sure theres a lot of info for females running anavar cycles so just look into that

dont bodybuild it comes with a bad mindset

2.5 to 5 mg
What's so confusing?

too low of a dose to do anything

This is the safe dose for women user

do you post dumb shit in every thread?

2.5-5mg is still too low to do anything for a woman. 2.5mg will do nothing, 5mg will probably do nothing, 2 5mg doses a day might do something, if you can even find it dosed at less than 10mg a cap. even female var is like 10mg and usually capped powder.

Not true. Var is very androgenic, and women respond to var 1000x more than men. This is why they need a low dose. As a dude, you'd get nothing from such a low dose, but it will work wonders for women. Esp in thighs, belly and facial fat stores.

>natty lifting seems useless

lol what a female fag

>5mg wont do anything

>take 2 2.5mg doses and it might

wut

>2 5mg doses a day might do something

5mg 2x a day.

>Var is very androgenic

just what did he mean by this?

>and women respond to var 1000x more than men

uh huh

You can easily find lady var, and doses 5mg-10mg is pretty standard from var sources. You don't know what you're talking about.

>var is androgenic
>you don't know what you're talking about

?????????

Why don't you ask this question in /fraud/, you dumb fucking roastie.

I don't think you would see anything but maybe a little fat loss from 2.5mg.

Start with 5mg a day and if you don't notice anything after 2 weeks then bump it up to 10mg. That's the dosage where I've seen most women get good results. Most say women shouldn't go above 20mg but I wouldn't recommend going above 15mg unless you want to turn your clit into a micropenis.

As far as keeping your gains, you'll keep a little bit but they'll fade over time. Men lose muscle after a cycle because their body no longer has the amount of androgens in their body to maintain such a high amount of muscle mass. Women have even fewer androgens in their body so you'll probably lose more.

Just keep lifting heavy when you stop taking it.

i'd love to fuck this dog mama doggy style while her puppy son watches if you know what i mean

what a voluptuous woman

I would

steroid.com/anavar-for-women.php
anabolics.com/pages/Anavar-for-Women#.WNyd1WSGMy4

theres so much info on anavar for women you fucking idiot look it up

here ya bish youtube.com/watch?v=YYOG3jWjB9o

Female natties look dyel