Veeky Forumsbro in japan

hey guys I'm looking for that greentext of the dude that went to Japan with his ex-girlfriend and she stayed inside crying all day while he went to the bars and got shitfaced while lifting a bunch of japanese dudes in the air. I tried google to no avail. I'm pretty sure it was a Veeky Forums post because he clarified he lifts and thats why he was able to throw japs around the room.

I'd really appreciate it guys

Pic unrelated

bump

Im in a phone, can't tell which greentext i picked so I'll just go until I find it.

Trying again.

took me 1 min to find on /r/classic4chan

thanks user, keep going

Third time's the charm, right? Fuck it.

You know, it's up, but I'm just gunna keep dumping.

aahhhhhhh thank you so much!! youre the best man. heres some OC from a camwhore I paid

thanks to you too friendo

Fit folder, unleashed!

Going until I lost interest.

I would be ashamed not for spending the whole night trapped, but for being so under 0.5pl8.
How fucking skelly would one have to be?

What's going on here lad

She's disgusting. Have some standards man.

Sincerely don't know why I'm still doing this.

What exactly do you mean? shes from mfc
nigga pls, shes fine

Why do you need it when you already know it

My friend is really big, 6'4 and we were talking about going to Japan. Was trying to illustrate how fun it could be.

>paying for not even getting sex

HUH

I love it when weebs/idiots get btfo by japs who dgaf about them

I didn't even have an account on mfc until last week, always just jerked it to the girls that were already naked. decided one day to scroll down to the models with like 5 viewers in the room. saw this gorgeous girl and felt bad that she wasn't getting any attention. look at her house, shes from some poor eastern european country. figured I'd spend 5 bucks to get her naked and help her out. win win, its almost like charity

Alright, one more after this and I'm done for the night.

Alright, dump complete. Figured I'd end on the gayest shit I've got.

Bonus gif. Gnight /fit.

appreciate the dumb bro, these are funny as fuck

or as Oscar Wilde said, "It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances."

no my friend... she is not fine, no tits, no ass... she just have a sexy slutty face and is pale...
But imagine if she had ass and nice tits.
Hows her pussy, puffy or a weak one?

Odd, I can't seem to recall the other definition of CBT.