What lifts do you guys use to release anger?

What lifts do you guys use to release anger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPLzc4dystk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna start this off.
Deadlifts and curls.
My friend does heavier leg presses

Only betas get angry at things they cannot control.

If they can control it, then do so.

Anger really is the most pathetic, feminine emotion.

What happens when his knees go the wrong way from locking out though

Then he gets really angry

He walks like a dog now user

What's with this meme all of a sudden. Why did that video explode like that person's knees?
I was doing leg press and some random fatty came up and started telling me about that video like I need to hear that shit when I'm 5 reps in and haven't locked my knees on any of them. Then I go to work and people are showing that video around.

eww fat

Op here. Im not familiar with any video user but im sure(or at least hoping) the other guy was joking about the meme

>meditation x 15 minutes

helped me learn 2 adult. use to rage alot/punch shit/would show visceral emotion around people.

now i rarely feel phased by anything.

Some guy locks his knees out trying to do way too much and it goes like you'd expect. Backwards.

Sounds good user. Ive rarely ever meditated myself but i know a friend who practices it and yoga.

I usually do skullcrushers when I get heated thinking about how Trump won the election

Sweet god user, did he notice it was too much after a while? Or was he just trying to do the whole "pain is an illusion and i can get past my limits" kind of thing?

yeah you should try it.

helps you mature as a person and people treat you like an adult more if you're calm and collected.

he was wearing knee wraps and doing shitt quarter reps, with his hands pushing on his knees.
it was a step by step video of all the stupid fucking things you can do with a leg press

Sounds interesting user. Im not much of a trump person myself and i try not to let the business of the president get to me

No no my friend. It slams backwards immediately at Mach 2 and reverses his knees.
Ever seen that gif where the skinny indian kid unracks like 5 plate on the squat rack and just vanishes out of the bottom of the frame? It's a similar quickness.

Ill definitely look more into it. Not for myslef in all honesty as i can control my emotions, but for a friend who id like to teach this kind of stuff to

youtube.com/watch?v=sPLzc4dystk

Sounds horrible and painful. It bothers me that it only takes a little time and study to learn proper form and control yet many normies attempt to "figure it out" by themselves

I do any lifts I guess. When I go to the gym I just become a blank slate focused entirely on lifting. If I go while frustrated or angry, it just vanishes at the door and I'm there to work. When I leave I feel better. It's weird.

Thats all in all terrifying to imagine. I hopefully never have to witness anythong like this at my gym

You my friend sound well focused on your objectives. Has there ever been times where you couldnt find yourself able to let it go? Or is the gym your sort of "safe haven"

Dear god user! What was the poor bastard thinking?!

Cables, use them in a downward punching motion, about 50lbs

Sounds intriguing user. Are cables the most comfortable to do in anger or is it because of the force you need to pull them that makes you feel better?

I just walk around and beat everybody up until I feel better and run away or someone beats me up and throws me out. I've gone through most of the gyms in my city.

sure you did buddy.

I used to get fired up for all my lifts, but now my life is generally alot calmer/less stressful rn and I dont know how to tap into those feelings anymore

I miss being able to get angry t b h

this is true to some degree, though the delivery is awful.

you transform through anger, learn from it, and subsequently control it.

it is the grand selector or men, like the women.

Fuck off back to buzzfeed, cuckboi.

Just became your first sub faggot. Thank me later. My utube username is triprelated

Anger is the emotion that most drives you towards solving what is angering you. Remember, he's talking about anger, not "frustration". I used to get sad when things didn't go how I planned, then I learned to get mad. Now I rarely sulk or get melancholic, which is a plus to me.

I saw a video like that a few years ago before I even started lifting (some woman testing out a leg press at a mall or something), and just the other day somebody at the gym showed me a new one of the same thing (this time it was just a guy at the gym doing it.)

People don't know to not lock out on leg press so it keeps happening.

Meditation 2x10
Reframing the problem 3xAMAP

push ups

im the same

>jamal cancelled on his date my wife
>hit 80kg deadlift PR

Generally speaking, nothing.
I do find that I can squat/deadlift more when I'm irritated about something

keked too hard