I accidentally posted this on /tv/ but whatever

I accidentally posted this on /tv/ but whatever.

A hot chick I know posted this on kikebook. Give me an alpha response, Veeky Forums.

Don't respond, asshole. Let people have their shitty opinions.

What is it about a slim build that attracts a woman? Not saying women should get wet at meatheads, but whats wrong with having muscle?

The alpha response would be to ignore that cunt and move on with your life

t. roastie

Post pic related and say
>now THIS is a turn on... Not the stupid thot covered with tattoos and fat... no offense

>being so petty that you give a shit what one girl posts on facebook

nothing is more repulsive to women than insecurity.

roll

Why? Why even bother to start drama on Facebook? You have to be 18 to post here m8.

Sorry, guys but her body is hotter than that and she has no tattoos.

People are attracted to different types.

Stop thinking like a Tumblrina by believing that all women want the same thing because of a post on facebox.

The guy in the picture looks good, partly because he looks at least moderately wealthy, puts effort into his appearance, and you can tell he's in good shape through layers of clothes. Despite what fatties and faggots want to believe, those are all outcomes of your personality. People regard fat fucks as being lazy because fat is the result of doing nothing and not controlling what you eat. Women think that men are purely judging them on their clothes and physical attributes but physical attributes and clothing are the first things we are given to judge another person's personality.

Women want a man that is a go getter, not some faggot that tries to give a snarky "alpha response" to a post they made on facebox.

I'm tempted to post this, but I probably shouldn't.

This

troll her obviously if youre clever and boired enough or move on with your fucking life ya god damn clown

>a very attractive woman has a taste that is justified
>not a fat sow being insecure
OP are you the fat bulksow who is insecure and Tumblrina about other people having preferences?

>calls someone a jerk for their looks
>no offense

I hate it when people do this

Tell her to put a suit and some sunglasses on a tatted muscle dude.

Boom, he is now hotter than the dyel she originally posted.

It looks normal. Normal = healthy.

Too much mass looks fat.
Too much definition looks emaciated.

Different people have different tastes. Just today, there was an interview on German TV with a famous German Schlager singer and she said she doesn't like muscles and prefers lanky types.

Don't respond.
You'll never change her opinion or views. You'll just make yourself look like an insecure fag, especially if you have tattoos and non-DYEL muscle mass.

bullshit, post it.

>takes care of body
>automatically a jerk
ever since i've started lifting i've met some of the nicest dudes. and they're always really respectful and don't stand there and stare at me to hurry up my sets. the only people i've had issues with have been other women who cant deal with having to share a space with other women.

tell her how much you squat. that'll convince her that actually you're more attractive than that guy.

>Being gay isn't voluntary

Totally true. Guys fuck other guys because getting girls is too hard

>tattoos
>taking care of body

This guy is sincerely average as all get out, though, both in looks and in clothing.

what are you on about man? when did i mention tattoos?

the roastie in OP is talking about style and conspicuous consumption, not the actual build of the guy

In OP's picture it's not about his build, it's about his suit, watch, glasses and hairstyle making her golddigger senses tingle.

This

Say
Non taken

FACE FRAME HEIGHT
A
C
E

F
R
A
M
E

H
E
I
G
H
T

I mean she's right about the tattoos

He can respond with some self deprecating humor like this . If OP fights fire with fire - saying what a woman should look like he already lost the fight. Best thing he can do is to show that having muscles and tattoos doesn't make you a jerk for which he needs to not take offense and act cool.

But he clearly lacks both frame and height.

>take glasses, suit and watch off
>handsome guy but with a skinnyfat or auschwitz mode body
vs
>take jerk clothes off
>good-looking big muscular guy

I think the problem is the rudeness of the post, since she calls muscular tattooed guys jerks. Kinda like how preferring taller guys is fine, but going out of your way to shame manlets is not ok.

cant tell about height but yeah his frame isnt that great

overall shes right though, there are too many roided tattooed faggots that think thats what women want

not saying dont lift, but like when you're too big it looks bad, especially if youre a manlet (

>girls aren't attracted to me
>how can i argue them into being attracted to me

LOL fuckin sad mate

Nothing good will come of engaging her, dude. Leave the ego at the door when in a social setting.

Can't you autists tell that she's shitposting?

>see shitposting errday on 4chin
>see grill do it on facebag, sperg out instantly and try to convince her you're attractive

She just wants attention. All the girls will be like "YEAH TOTES TRUE" and all the autists and insecure betas will reveal themselves by trying to argue. Holy shit just how new are you.

The thing is that he can easily have full body tats under the suit. Bitch is just attracted to his expensive clothes, watch, and glasses.

There's nothing wrong with having tattoos.

Women NEVER have ANY idea what they're talking about. Keep that in mind at all times.

the more I learn about women the more I find this to be true

why is this?

Agreed, helps to keep tabs on the degenerates, like the Jews in 1930's Germany.

Men desire greatness, women desire cock.

>Caring about what a girl that cares more about the size of the wallet than the size of the muscles says

Yes I'm sure she would refuse the advances of a "jerk with big muscles" if he was at least average looking and teased her

Fucking women don't know what they want

Women will fuck literal manlets after years of pretending they only like guys over 6'. They'll fuck Chads and protest that all they want is a 'nice guy'. They'll say they want a 'dadbod' while they hook up with an Auschwitz hipster in a band.

Women are retarded at converting their emotions into words or remembering an emotion they don't have right now.

yes there is, you look like a white trash poor fag

The fact that you let this bother you is a pretty fucking major flag, m8. Your insecurities are through the rood, and commenting on it will only put this on full display.

>t. vanilla whiteboi virgins

No, you don't. There is nothing about a tattoo that inherently makes you look poor, trash, or even white. People from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities choose to get tattooed.

The problem is that you have preconceived notions which you are projecting onto other people, instead of trying to see people with a neutral or unbiased perspective. My advice to you is to think about where the idea of "tattoos = poor white trash" came from and examine it. Did you think of it yourself? Probably not. Somebody gave you that idea, and you chose to believe it. Why?

>Muh degeneracy

*Yawn*

>all the tattoo-havin-fags ITT

You might as well get mad that everyone in the civilised world accepts tattoos as normal. Go to the ME if you want be surrounded by prudes.

>everyone in the civilised world accepts tattoos as normal

Fatties are also accepted as normal and they're equally repulsive. Pro-tip: you will never be aesthetic.

Women believe that every guy who hits the gym for a period of time bigger than 3 months, would look like ronnie coleman.

Ps: that's a model (a handsome one) posing, with pro make up artists, pro hair stylers, clothes and accesories specially handpicked for him by professionals, and a pro photographer who knows how to properly take a pic, and edit it.

>this level of delusion

Yeah, just like Zyzz was never aesthetic, right? Or how Tom Hardy is not aesthetic. Or Adam Levine. Or all those models and athletes.

What is subjectivity?

not that user but its definitely not accepted in any professional culture, most jobs will still not hire you on the fact you have lots of obvious tattoos

people generally don't your services if you're tattooed up either

if you're a model then that's great, if you intend to work then make sure they're not visible.

Huh. Strange that I have job in an American software company then. I guess they didn't notice my half sleeve even though I wear short sleeves year round.

Seriously, leave the basement some time.

women would pick a lean dyel (not skinnyfat) over your standard puffy faced lifter any day

its why doing anything other than a lean bulk is retarded

Tattoo's are for sheep I even realized this in high school, when everyone was getting them.

>If the point of getting a tattoo is to define yourself in a more original way - Why do people still fall for that trap when literally everyone gets a tattoo?

^15 year old me.

I'm 30 now, still with no tattoos. It's much harder to find someone without a tattoo than with one. I have had urges to get a tattoo at some point, just because I want to be so committed to something I would represent it on me for life, but I can never think of something to merit doing that.

Honestly closest I've came is my blood type some where and that's about because it would have a function life long.

tl;dr if you have a tattoo you easily submit to pressure from society.

inb4 a bunch of losers justifying to me how getting their tattoo was totally for themselves.

for you

cool, you're a back room grunt that nobody sees.

you're insignificant.

yes garbage men can also have tattoos, nobody cares.

get any slightly powerful position, any position where anybody can see you, anything that's not low end and then come back and talk

>tl;dr if you have a tattoo you easily submit to pressure from society.

Bet you think getting a girlfriend and having friends is a pressure from society too kek

> tfw trying to think of the last executive i saw with a tattoo

> or doctor

> or lawyer

> or anything of significant value to society.

makes you think

Why do you even reply if you have no idea what you're talking about? I literally shook hands with and spoke to the owner yesterday when he came down to our office.

I also worked as a teacher in my college years. They didn't give a shit either. Like said, get out of the basement.

Dude, who the fuck cares? We all have our tastes, and it's stupid to try and argue your way to being attractive to somebody. There are plenty of attractive women who are attracted to muscles. Keep improving and eventually you'll find one.

>Be me, 25 with 2 sleeves
>Work in private equity as a senior associate
>Nobody gives a fuck because its 2017

The only way tattoos will draw someone away from you is if you have a shit personality and give off bad vibes. I also have *nice* tattoos and not AK47s and skulls all over my arms

>executives
>lawyers

Literal cancer. And there are plenty of doctors with tats, especially the younger ones. Not sure how you expect to see tattoos on any of them given all those people usually wear suits and shit, anyway.

Those two things you listed seem more fundamentally necessary / beneficial to us due to the way our species functions. An instinctual drive to do either of those for the survival of our self.

With your reasoning, it sounds like you're saying. 'they are ok to get because they gain you favor with other people because you will be more similar to them'. Maybe a reason, but also a slippery slope to, 'I better watch The Kardashsins because all my friends do'

My point is one seems biologically necessary and the other is just a culture trend throughout history.

>I'm 30 now, still with no tattoos.
Holy shit man, you are so brave and strong, where do you live I will send you a medal, trophy and a complimentary trap blowjob

Well I'm sheep guy. They are definitely more accepted in public and are even more fashionable than not in 2017.

ie I think this OP post is kinda weak as is because more people prefer tattoos than not.

Why? What could you possibly gain from posting anything? What does the "win" look like for you in this scenario? There is none. This is a lose scenario.

Just don't respond. Who uses Facebook anymore btw, are you a 35 yr old single mom or something?

Also, that guy is more attractive than most ripped guys, at least from my perspective. He has great genetics, smooth skin, great face, good build. Compare this to your average bro at gold's who wears basketball shorts and tank tops with cringey tatoos and patchy facial hair to cover their terrible chins. A solidly ripped version of the gym in that pic would be even better.

I mean do you have one and that's what you're insulting me?

If you don't then respect to YOU as well because it's very obvious in western culture more people have them than not.

>You suck
>No offence

>someone stating their preference requires a response

Literal autism

At no point there did you say why it is bad to get tattoos, you can go on and on trying to sound smart and superior but its not gonna change the opinion of anyone

>stating their preference
>btw you're a jerk because you lift

Okay, roastie.

>a stupid jerk with tattoos and big muscles
>you're a jerk because you lift

You've gotta be really fucking autistic to equate those two statements. Please leave your basement some time and learn how to talk to people

>and
Technically you are right, but in real life, when people say "people who do x and y and z are jerks", they mean that people who only do one of those things are also jerks to some degree. And even if you take her statement as meaning "only people who do both are jerks, people who only only do one are fine", she is still wrong for generalizing.

When she says "covered in big muscles" she's thinking of ronnie Coleman type shit. If you're natty and not fat, you are within this girls preference

not that user but I'm tattoo free and I still think you sound a bit self righteous fwiw

That being said I do see alot of dumb tattoos but I don't necessarily hate the concept.

Don't try reasoning with OP. He has this autism thing on a LOCKDOWN. The girl probably doesn't even remember about OP's existence, while he's sharing her update out of ten others on a Macedonian Mountain Dew Support group.

HAHA sounds like OP got BTFO.

This is the only logic answer

I am almost 99 percant sure she is just saying she doesnt like rick piano

I'd wager it's someone who has been lifting for a year or so natty. you'd be surprised what constitutes as 'big muscles' by normie definitions.

Relax she is just talking about the richest piranha

Trying too hard

Women are instinctively attracted to signs of good genetics for their offspring. A guy who devotes hours to the gym is obviously not as good genetically speaking as the Chad who looks better (leaner, subjective) while just playing a sport. That's why you never admit to "lifting" if a girl asks, you say you play a sport, mess around, or eat healthy. Less effort = more attractive

reassure her, that if you ever meet pic related irl -you'd turn gay without hesitation.

>telling her, she can wait for this guy until her SMV drops below zero, without being offensive in any way. giving her the credit having a good taste.

responding with ANYTHING other than this and you look like a complete loser. even this is risky

>implying women dont shitpost.

This.

The dude in the pic is probably still pretty ripped underneath that suit for normie standards that is. The man is probably a model and has pics without a shirt.

--->

This.
Respond with a pic of the model without a shirt and say: no muscles?
Or something like that. Expose her.