Why don't you want a thinn gf, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you want a thinn gf, Veeky Forums?

whore

why do you care about what people on Veeky Forums want?

>not wanting a thicc wife for maximum breedability and test boosts
>not wanting a qt mulatto for genetic diversity gains and giving your sons the benefits of 25% nignog genetics
never gonna make it

Cuck

>thicc wife != black wife
go be a cuck somewhere else

>genetic diversity
you got meme'd by the kikes friend

pic related is a 45yo women
black dont crack son

i just want A gf

also has a fuckload of makeup on

autism

>black dont crack son
And a car without wheels will never run out of gas, doesnt do you much good if you want to actually use your car though...

>not liking t&a

this is how we know you're gay

>tfw no hot black gf who will eventually bring me out of my shell
I'm waiting

But i do

God's knows I want a fit and tight gf. Most of my ex have been thicc. Guess I'm looking for a change since it never worked out.

I want a thinn gf with a thick ass

ugh fuck i just wanna pick lianne up and smush my face into her neck for the rest of my life
like how can one human be so cute
i don't even like black girls

Plus bad attitude, angry, mood swings, bossy, controlling, self centered, materialistic, the list goes on and on.

Did I mention the saggy tits?

Who is this semen demon

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU BIG MEANIE SHE'S A PURE AND VIRTUOUS ANGEL

is lianne la havas, my future wife
idk but google prolly knows

I do tho, I want any gf greater than or equal to a 5.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

I do. I want ANY GF PLEEEEESE

No Bestiality on this board pls

>pic related is a real HUMAN woman

because they have wild hormonal issues always going up/down constantly because they're on highly unstable diet like -1000kcal deficit or similar shit + junk food

those tits aren't big man. still would do.

Good taste OP

T H I N N is in

T H I C C is always fat

bitch she's only 25, and she has tit implants

I do want a thinn gf.

same

>that vertical line below their belly button

why the fuck do only sheboons have that. shit reminds me of the seam on a ballsack.

S T I C C

Imagine bending her over and doing her doggystyle.

Big butt on a thin girl is the goal

I found an asian princess with one

WHO TF IS THAT

I'd imagine maybe because they age poorly and don't share the common interest of being active?

t. fatteh

BRAAAHHH

she'd literally snap tho

the girl snaps in two

She can't spot me proper.

who is this woman?

My thin wife would divorce me and take half my stuff if I got a gf of any size.

How? She has no ass.

>implying that's only black women