Veeky Forums, I downloaded tinder just to bang pretty girls

Veeky Forums, I downloaded tinder just to bang pretty girls.
Found a pretty one (she does modeling) and we are in a relationship now. There's a big problem tho, she wants to have sex every day (multiple times) and this is affecting my training (less rest) what can I do? Put her to sleep with a fist?

Ghost the gurl, get the gains.

You want less sex with a model for gains.
Holy shit. Did I read this right?

You must be new here

Sex with hot chicks increases test, which increases gains.

Fucking retard.

Bitches are gains goblins and she likes you cause your hot. Put the botch second and you health first, she aint gonna leave.

Fucking = test boost and a Hiit + cardio + full body workout(if you do it right).

Fit her into your workout schedule.

this She's also planning to live here so she's very serious about this.

Any tips? My workout consists in 5K run in the morning everyday, 30' jumping rope every 2 days, and calisthenics every 3 days

Take her to the gym and work her in to a superset of hip thrusts/facepulls

Go by feel. If fucking her wears you out in a certain way then try to rebuild your workouts around increasing sexual stamina and or seeing the sex as a workout and dumping or lowering how much effort or time you put into other workouts.
If you can't complete certain calisthenics movements as well after your relationship with her started or after sex then you're going to have to up your rep range to build more stamina or see the lowered output in the workout as a natural consequence of tapping that ass.

LOW T BETA

what a shitty thread

>fit her into your workout schedule

This is why I love you guys

I've been in the same position, drop some cardio and use the sex as a supplement.

Most importantly, explain this too her. It doesn't need to be a big important conversation, just keep dropping it in randomly.

Virgin

Much easier to get a new gf than it is to get new gains.

Humble bragging: the thread

So, not only have you found an incredibly attractive woman who likes you, you also found a nymphomaniac? Most men would sell their souls to get what you have. Just work the sex into your routine and you should be fine. Jesus fucking Christ, how could you be so quick to get rid of a beautiful situation like this? I would actually strangle a puppy in front of his eight year old owner to have this dilemma.

Smash/Pass

Hop on a test blend cruise while adding tren ace
You'll bang her at least 5 times a day while hindenburging

> tfw too intelligent to lift

Depends on the body desu

t. low standards

make her shave her head then smash

she's a redhead so smash, just from behind, and DUMP IT

I'll try to work it out, thanks user!

This situation is kinda common tho.
I live in a place with a lot of foreign students and, being attractive/fit helps a lot

probably a bait thread by a fat neckbeard for (you's) but considering you found her on tinder if she isn't already banging other dudes she surely will be if you can't keep her happy.

No bait brother.
The funny thing is that, after we met (and had sex) I didn't wanted to keep seeing her. She did her best to have an ''exclusive'' relationship with me.

P.s she's half black.

Are you white? If so she probably recognizes your superior genetics and that you actually have a future and do things besides try to be a rapper, sell drugs, play sports, and don't beat women/abondon them when you knock them up.

Eat more you fucking retard

People don't realize this solves literally almost every recovery issue.

Blonde with brown eyes. I also have a job so...

I'm eating a lot user. The point is that I have really
not a lot of time...work, workout, girlfriend...struggling to find time to make food

do I go for this 16yo

she wants it but i'm 22

Go for it, at least until you can find someone younger.

Careful, with a forehead like that she is bound to be some psychic mutant. She is going to mind control you to staying at home with her.

>My workout consists in 5K run in the morning everyday, 30' jumping rope every 2 days, and calisthenics every 3 days

Fucking love Conan.

>all that cardio
And you're worried about your gf stealing your gains lmao?

Pmsl

user how did you manage to beat out the 40+ other guys that were messaging her besides you if she really is a qt? Do you make alot of money and drive something nice?

Fuckin lel

>tfw tried using Tinder but error when trying to verify phone

She's half black.
Even if she's really a qt, he was probably one of the few white guys to message her.