What are some good ways to improve testosterone? I'm a good example of someone who has low-test...

What are some good ways to improve testosterone? I'm a good example of someone who has low-test. Skinny and tall but a bit fat stomach, no beard, no breast hair, high voice, depressed, etc.

Now I stopped drinking alcohol, drinking out of plastic cups, no soy, etc. but I'm not sure if this alone is going to help me.

So I'm thinking of additional methods of gaining my testosterone. For example, is eating garlic everyday a good way?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
anabolicmen.com/protein-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS

The best way to increase testosterone is to inject 500mg a week.

If you fucked more hot chicks you probably wouldn't be a pussy who thinks eating garlic will turn you into a real man

Wtf garlic? Not that I heard of

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

LIIFTTT HEAVY WEIGHTS

So good for T

this

every other way is just a drop in the ocean and not worth doing. just hop on gear. as long as your not a competitive athlete using it to cheat, theres literally nothing wrong with peds

Drop to a bodyfat of 10-15% any lower and your test levels will plummet any higher and you'll produce way too much estrogen
Do heavy resistance training 3 days a week
High intensity exercise 2-3 days a week
Cardio 1-5 days a week
Eat more fatty read meat and oil
Sleep 8 hours a night
Sleep naked
Give up the boxer briefs and tight underwear and wear loose underwear or nothing.
Freeball at home.
Learn to deal with stress
Take no or few stimulants.

>no breast hair
>not chest hair

You must be low test.

take lukewarm showers, don't sit on your balls all day. your testes should be a couple degrees Celsius below your body temperature for optimal testosterone levels. Studies showed a 40% decrease after they were heated much higher than normal body temperature. Avoid Hot showers and using laptops on your lap for long periods.

>take grape seed extract and reservetol
>eat a brocili and cauliflower per day
>get enough sleep
>lift weight
>loose fat

>Lol moron why would you want to experience real fulfillment and happiness when you can just shoot heroin you fucking mong.

That is what you sound like.

Could also try going to the doctor and explaining your symptoms and ask for bloodwork to see if you're low T. Try to get on TRT if you are and you can afford it.

Also, make sure you're getting the vitamins and minerals you need. Zinc in particular.

no its more like

>what are some meme ways to increase naturally occuring heroin in my body. I read that watching trainspotting and not showering helps on a randopm heroin user forum

>sorry, the only way is to actually take heroin

nofap

>comparing heroin to testosterone.
You're fucking retarded.

how can you compare heroin to steroids

taking a low dose of t is going to do nothing but improve your life, not ruin it

not op but do you know if there's a way to do HIIT without using lower body? just waitin for some tendinitis to clear up

I'm 27 turning 28 in a few months and my libido has been of the charts lately. Feeling like a teenager again. wanting to bust all kinds of nuts.

I think actively pursuing woman will actually help your testosterone levels increase.

I think eating healthy fatty foods is important

I think getting enough sleep is paramount.

I think doing putting stress on your body in form of daily exercise is crucial.

Does your gym have one of these? Never used it, but I'm sure you could do some HIIT on it if you want everyone in your gym to think you have autism.

thanks i'll try this

This question arises so frequently that I've decided to save my response as a copypasta.

And so.

Stuff that DEFINITELY works

Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Zinc
Magnesium (high quality like citrate or stearate)
Healthy fats

Note: All of the above will only boost test if you're deficient in them but it turns out a lot of people are.

Stuff that MIGHT help:

D Aspartic Acid (cycling six weeks on, six off or so)
Ginger
Fap once every 10 days or so
Intermittent fasting
Lifting heavy weights for low reps (5 or less)
Herbs like (Tongkat Ali 200:1 Extract), Cistanche Tubulosa and Bulbine natalensis
Ecdysteroids
Pine Pollen tincture (needs more research on humans but anecdotal support is tremendous)

Losing bodyfat is a good way to lower aromatase production, which converts out test into estrogen. Keeping insulin levels low also helps, thus the IF. Of course, fat people have higher insulin levels, so losing fat is great twice over. As for diet, eat less protein and more fat for improved natural test production. Read this

anabolicmen.com/protein-testosterone/

1:Genetics
2:Drugs
3:Exercise
4:Diet
5:Good Health maintenance