Hey Fit

Hey Fit,

Glad to be apart of the community. I am an attractive male, 5'11 at 215 lbs and at agbout 25% bodyfat. I am looking to get fit and here is my diet.

Breakfast - 5 pieces of wheat toast with butter, 2 eggs and a glass of water

Lunch - A salad with kale and can of tuna

Dinner - A mayo based steak and some rice

Dessert - Cheezits, ice cream and about 6 oreos.

My workout is 10 pushups, 10 situps a day.

Should I be cutting more or bulking more? Thinking about trying dnp and test boosters for the lady lads. Not sure. Thanks for any opinions.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

im sorry? can you explain that in fit terms

sage in all fields

im sorry but thats not very helpful in my thread. please leave

Too much, too forced. 3/10 I smirked and took the time to write this.

please dont respond in my thread with vulgarity. serious commentors only

>Attractive

Post boi pussy or sage.

Jej. Decent bait. 9/10.

If srs,

READ THE FUCKING STICKY.

what is boi pussy

What you obviously have. Now show it for us. Veeky Forums needs some fap material.

no u

>I am an attractive male, 5'11
>attractive male
>5'11

hahaha WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

I forgot to mention that i cheat a little bit on my diet with jhack in the box, gotta get those trans fats in lol. i get the number 24, 10 piece jalepenos, 10 piec ehicken nuggets with ranch and a sprite (cant handle caffiene). i also do about 2 or 3 steel reserve beers that day. BUT this my cheats days. i have about 3 cheat deays

i am not comfortable showing my body that is why i am getting fit first

So youre confident youre attarctive, but won show it to me. CMON DADDY NEEDS SOMETHIN'

stop trying to one-up yourself, nobody really cares about your overdone b8. learn to have some subtlety you humongous faggot

i am being honest. i thought this was a board of being honest. guess i thought wrong

worried kek

i am too. kill yourself

this thread has gotten out of hand. seems like a mistake to ask you guys for opinions and questions

you wouldnt say that shit to my face. im 5'11 and 215. off yourself