I have a few questions and because the qtddtot is not very active anymore i will ask them in a new thread...

I have a few questions and because the qtddtot is not very active anymore i will ask them in a new thread. I am willing to ge to the gym and lift but i need to know if my body has a decent complexion for it. As example the first picture, i dobt think that if he will lift he wouls get the very muscular look. I would also like to ask for pictures of people with the same type of body who are trained so i can see what kinds of results i can expect. For extra info, i am 187cm and 87 kg at the moment. The second and third picture are me.

GYNO

Moron

so you want to be like 1st pic? if so you gotta start cutting asap, go dieting and doing pushups helped me a lot to lose my tits

>As example the first picture, i dobt think that if he will lift he wouls get the very muscular look
Are you fucking retarded? He's got an excellent base.
How could you even think that you've got a similar structure under all that chub? Fuck off, pajeet.

Nooo you got it wrong. I think the first person looks great but if her were to seriously lift he would not get like realy buff or however you say it. I am absolutely not comparing myself to him because i look way worse and have way more fat. I am just asking if my body is suited to lift. I am sorry for the misunderstanding

Are you whoring for attention?

You obviously look way better than mr.skellington in the first picture.

I would more want to look like this (just a random picture i found on the internet). I was wondering if it is achievable with the body that i have

You definitely have gyno.

Thank you for the nice reaction. If you asked me i would like to be like the first picture more then me in my current state but thank you for cheering me up a bit

Depends on the gun laws in your country.

Can you train gyno off or should you visit a doctor for it

hahaha, u know i meant the body

Alright, I get what you're saying.

It's hard to tell what type of gains you could expect since you are overweight, but majority of people still look far better when they've gotten fit.

Just cut down and go for it.

You can't train off gyno and if you lose weight, it will look way worse.

Best choice is to go to a doctor.

There is no way too tell from those pictures. You have literally zero muscles, so we can't judge your insertions etc.
Also youre retarded, the guy in pic 1 could also get a muscular body, but alas, he doest not lift.

so, in short:
just lift you faggot, youll look better if you do 100%, doesnt matter if you dont look like the naked guy with the pistol in the end, youll still look better than you do now

ah okay.
Just 2 more questions.
1. Should i lift while i am cutting or first go on a diet and after that lift.
2. Are there any body parts in particular that you think that i should train more than others.

also thanks for your time

okay in that case i will make an appointment
tx for the strict but usefull advise

Skele with a decent base > skinnyfat

Just lift and cut. Youll look fine for a pajeet

listen here, fatty, the only way you'll look anywhere near good is if you lift. So why are you asking us question you already know the answer to anyway? Go lift. You'll never look like lazar angelov, but you'll look better than you do now.

Lift while cutting.
Do a beginner program (SS, SL, etc.) and follow it, dont make up your own program or modify the program youre following
However if you want to cut first you can use the time to get familiar with most common excercises and get your form down and then start a beginner program when youre on your first bulk

He can lift on a cut. It wont make any difference for several months.

>You have literally zero muscles
>literally

Tx. I have 0% indian genes tho
okay tx :)
I looked the programs up and the SS looked good to me. tx for the advice

>indian genes

better give up now

oh man, the autism isleaking hard on this one. He wants to look like a nigger wth a gun
Im in class and i cant hold my laughter in

Haha it sure looks retarted but i wanted to reply and i wanted tk do i quickly so i searched muscular man and the third result was him. Not that i want to have a gun in my hand but just how i would like my body to look

>Should i lift while i am cutting or first go on a diet and after that lift
It depends if you could actually handle lifting and cutting at the same time. It's a lot easier to focus on one thing at a time.

No offense, but overweight people are usually pretty weak-minded.

>Are there any body parts in particular that you think that i should train more than others
Follow a program for a year or two, you'll notice after that if any part needs more focus.

kek

your body won't look like that without roids
but it's not like you are going to workout anyways

Everything you're saying is so retarded, how old are you? The sentences you're typing are really hard to understand.

I don't know what you're trying to tell us here. Are you basically just telling us here that you're fat so it would be easier to build to muscle than that skinny guy?

Dude just go work out lmao read the sticky and follow a program