I
C
T
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

waldenfarms.ca/en/peanut-spread/whipped-peanut-spread.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a few celery stalks and you wouldnt look like shit eating all the pb you want

I leave out the bread

also granola bar

Try this OP

waldenfarms.ca/en/peanut-spread/whipped-peanut-spread.html

Get some fancy ass whole wheat quinoa bread with like 6g of protein per slice. It won't taste quite as good either so you'll probably eat less.

Might as well just eat a big bowl of shit

gummy candy

I mean doesn't this just get your eyes tingling and your mouth imagining the sweet gummy texture?

Whoa! I'm eating these right now. That's crazy coiincidwence

Shit I want this badly but I live in yuroop

Blue cheese. It's like a drug to me

Can't wait till I bulk, gonna be eating at a buffet of high quality sushi near me 3x a week.

The food I look forward to on my cut?
A big bowl of cottage cheese mixed with jello. Mmph, shit's delicious for what it is

My actual kryptonite?
Fucking pic related

Sometimes I feel bad that I don't like sushi. I mean it's fish food in general but shrimp/fish/lobster is tolerable but the idea of uncooked fish is an instant turnoff to me. I've never even fucking tried it but I'm totally unwilling.

>cottage cheese mixed with jello
flavored jello? is this a real thing? is it sweet?

Yeah bruh, fruity jello. It's mad good. It's like eating a bowl of filling, delicious sweetness.

>waldenfarms.ca/en/peanut-spread/whipped-peanut-spread.html
how???

Why are these so goddamn tasty?

>eat the whole bag
>tongue has chemical burns
>you shit blood the next day

Dammit user, I just ate some yesterday

Sorry your spice tolerance is that low, user. Never had that happen from eating them.

Add banana slices on top for top tier snack

It's not the spiciness, it's the acidity of the lime flavoring that burns the tongue, and it's the red food coloring that turns your shit bright red. Trust me. Eat an entire bag in one sitting.