Why hasn't Veeky Forums started boxing yet?

Why hasn't Veeky Forums started boxing yet?

>women with abs

ewww

started before anything actually.

also is this pic related? if that chick doesn't box i'm almost certain an average joe could still take her.

Why hasn't OP admitted he loves cock yet?

Just a random png I found Of how much boxing helps your body

Go back to b you wizard fuck

anabolics seem to help too

you misspelled anavar

Take a good hard look at that image you posted Op and think really think does the right look better then the left? If you agree with this sentemint then you may just be a fag. Theres nothing wrong with this, I just dont want you living in a delusion and hurting yourself.
>tfw thinking of your hurt

Boxing was not what got her looking like that.

>from qt to disgusting muscle freak

why do women do this

lol is that a 6oz fiji water with no label? the fuck resources do we waste on a day to day basis?

I wanna box her vagina with my dick. When she was still left pic of course.

No you fucking fat, I personally would rather fuck left, I'm trying to say look at the benefits of boxfit, you know nothing.
>tfw a fgt tries to ignore a your point

>women are so jaded by sexual attention that they can actually spend money and lots of time and energy becoming less attractive and still find a bf

why not with your fist?

Probably got raped or sexually harassed.

She is to beefy for me, golden gloves every year

Ur beta

i can say the same thing about 80% of all female lifters who are natty.
>excessive lower body workouts
>becoming disproportionate like a cartoon character
>oh but their youthfulness and smooth skin and tight clothes makes them attractive?
i don't think so.

doesn't fit my schedule. have wanted to since forever but now i'm focusing on not being dyel anymore and putting on mass. i will after i achieve a sufficiently big body and after i get done with exams.

You guys are fucking beta, even I'd you go gym 3 times a week and your gf looks like that, imagine your kids genetics. Retards

You forgot the heavy roid usage also

>you’re at the gym and this beast walks up and slaps your girl's ass

Wat do do?

You spelled "steroids" wrong.

She looks Nat to Me

What?

Why wont you say fag user does it hurt? Is it painfull realizing who you are?

Here's your (you)

I tried to, it was autocorrect

Whip out my thick 9x6 uncut cock and hatefuck her right in the middle of the gym till the swole tiny snatched little slut blacked out.
Kal Drago style shit with a fist full of her pony tail and her face down ass up bent over a bench. Cream pie her.
Not because I find her particularly hot, but as a show of dominance. Bonus points if she has a girlfriend that only stands there and watches.

Take my girlfriend out for dinner after I get out of the gym shower then have some of that sweet and tender sex under silk sheets.

I like her face better on the right. I also dont really like her body on the right and wouldn't fuck her, but I'd fuck her on the left, not for her body, but for her face.
Even thou she looks ridiculous on the left I'd fuck and date her.

When did /fit become so beta

4/10 tried too hard

That's no boxer

>When the var is cut with methyltrienolone

God that is gross.

Fit is the new r9k