Have any of you tried hanging out with women only?

I have and its so god damn relaxing. Im in a college where 75% of the population is female (and im in a slavic country). We have "branches" in college and in my branch there is 40 people. 30 girls and 10 guys. Out of the 10 guys there's me, 2 normal guys, 2 scrawny ghetto trash losers and 5 hippy-tier "artists". So since i despise 7 out of 9 guys i decided to hang out with a bunch of girls. And holy shit is it fun and relaxing for me.
I have a group of 8 guys i hang out with outside of college and with them its a constant dick measuring contest and trying to insult eachothers etc and i always have to be careful what i say and do. I mean i can fight my own battles and its fun, but sometimes i just wanna hang out in peace.
With the girls i can say what i want and do what i want. I make them all laugh constantly, they all like me since im chad-ish, they all wanna be around me and believe it or not they are pretty funny. They love to talk shit about everyone and its hilarious to watch, and on top of all this, being around pretty women is just a nice feeling. I also fell for this one girl really hard and she's really into me, and she's making me feel stuff i did not know was possible, but i dont want to get into that now.

Anyway sorry for the long text, i got carried away.

tl;dr
Hanging out with girls is fun, try it out.

And to involve Veeky Forums. Has lifting changed the way women act around you?

t. feminised brainwashed cuck

you like hanging out with other women because you cant compete with other men

you are "im not like other girls" of guys

No, I don't know that feel.

I must say, I'm a tad envious. Wanting some piece and quiet doesn't make you a cuck.

What sissy shit are you studying at college?

>you are "im not like other girls" of guys

exactly this

op, read The Rational Male

I only hang out with females.

I only see my guy friends every couple months and they are a bunch of nerds who don't care about pussy.

It hasn't really, Guys started to treat me differently tho for sure

>and i always have to be careful what i say and do
Thats the complete opposite of what I experience

You sound like such a low test cuck your intimidated by other men and prefer to orbit around females because the guys make fun of you for being feminine. They probably think your gay, but hey if you enjoy listening to women bitch, complain and talk shit about other women behind their backs your entitled to that. Maybe you could ask that girl your crushing on if she would like to try pegging you?

Somebody's insecure about his masculinity...

I can compete, but i compete in a way where i strike back 3x harder than i recieve and i go for what hurts so i rarely get targeted. But i never try to talk shit first and i dont like competition in general. I just keep quiet and mind my own buisness and believe it or not its working wonders for me in life in general.
Around women i dont even have to worry about someone trying to talk shit to me and i just feel so relaxed, careless and free and its nice for a change.
Not feminised in any way whatsoever. Feminism doesnt exist in eastern europe, not even among women.

Lol im in agriculture, which is just a fancy word for farming
I bet you thought i was in something like arts or literature

>replying to bait that hurts their ego
>calling someone else insecure

Seeing how many fucking idiots lurk on here, I doubt that that's bait. And it doesn't hurt my ego because I'm not OP.

denial

you just admitted why you cant compete, its because you have no restraint nigga, you have a either all or nothing mentality

you like being with women because they dont challenge you

Yeah dude, I prefer hanging out with women aswell. Sure I got male friends that I can banter with, do stuff with and compete with.
But I prefer females over men to just chill with/go to party. Get close to a few females and go to a party and they will get you laid. The drama thry cause is also very entertaining to just watch at. And if you're a Veeky Forums guy you will get used as a fucktoy by the slags from a group. Guys on the other hand will talk shit to you and try to one up you as soon as you subconsciously outmasculine them. Girls alsonreally talk about shit going on in their lives and around them. Girls connect with someone through communication and guys connect through doing shit with eachother. Most guys dont hang out with girls because they are either to beta and autistic to talk to girls or because they feel the need to try to get sexual with every girl they have the slightest connection with.

TL;DR. Guys are funner to actually do stuff with, girls are funner to relax with and having female friends drastically increases the times you'll get laid.

Hanging out with all women is cancer.

Also I teach high school to a majority girls class. Those girls drive me insane sometimes.

I feel sorry for you

Why would you?

Have you ever seen women talk when together? It's fucking insufferable

Women socializing together is the most braindead thing you will ever witness

OP only needs to answer one question to clear up whether he is a feminized beta male cuck or if hes a chad

how many of them are you fucking?

Seriously, if you wanna save yourself a lot of trouble don't bother befriending too many of them. Been there, done that. Ever since I was a teenager most of my best friends have been girls my age. No romantic feelings involved at all so it appeared everything was fine and I could build a long lasting and close friendship. Most of them are cunts, though. Nowhere near as loyal as male friends and they gonna fuck off elsewhere as soon as you have outlived your usefulness to them.

It's one of the best things in the world if you're attractive. Most of Veeky Forums is not.

This

95% of Veeky Forums are nu-male beta cuck warrior nu-males. Just look at the salt ITT.

>friends
Grow up you cuck

This.

DO NOT DO THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS

Women have a lot of social intuition. If you have a bunch of girl friends and a woman can tell youre not regularly fucking at least one of them then she will know right away youre a beta orbiter and have no respect for you. It is ok to have women in your social circle but make sure the guy:girl ratio is pretty even. Also if you piss off one all of the women will turn on you. Then you have no guy friends to fall back on and end up having 0 social circles

You might be gay

The replies itt made me lose so much respect for this board.

>being friends with women, ever

shit nigga what are you doing. absolutely unacceptable unless it's your sister or childhood friend or whatever

t. chad

audible kek

>the most heterosexual thing in the world is somehow wrong according to Veeky Forums

You're all a bunch of autist virgins. Neck self already.

I hangout with hot girls and it's great. Fun to shoot the shit with and they introduce you to other hot girls they know when we go out

you're probably a fag, women are petty and dull as fuck

Also from an upper middle class white area where the girls don't buy into the whole sjw/PC culture so that helps

Yes, thats what i already said buddy. Its relaxing. But i dont mind getting challenged because i always win in the end.
finally someone who understands. I find it hilarious to watch them talk shit about other girls and to see how their minds work and i never have to deal with their dramas so i just sit back and enjoy the show. But yes alltogether i have more laughs with guys, altho girls are not far from them.

You guys are delusional. For a long while i thought so too. "Ohh women only talk about make up and blablabla" and from my persepctive as someone who was an outsider that was so, but when i actually started to hang out with them, i was pleasantly surprised.
Its a whole different story when a guy is in the group as well. Because then usually i kind of steer the conversations and they follow up and they can be hilarious, because the convos come down to more than the usual girly shit. I get them talking about everything and they all adore me, because i make them all laugh and most of them also wanna fuck me ( the eyes say it all ), but they all know i like just the one girl and she likes me.

>eastern europe

Ah, that explains it.

Sounds like someone else reads shitty ebooks on women lol. Go ahead op, hang with the bitches, I do, I only have a few guy friends and far more female friends, I've been like this forever, I've never had an issue getting laid. I can only take so much time hanging with dudes, I know everyone here thinks they are super alpha but if you are you can tell by being around other guys, they always act like they ha e to prove so much to you I can't take that shit, my close guy friends are other non beta faggots who don't have to try to show me how cool they are, unfortunately that's a rarity now so it's easier to hang out with women

to preface, currently have a long time relationship with gf.

i'm a nurse otherwise, so the majority of my time is spent with mostly women. it's pretty great, mostly because i don't have to deal with the bullshit other dudes have of trying to constantly 1-up the other person when just chilling out. plus, shared education/experiences/interests is nice, rather than just talking about sports or shit sometimes.

This. You autistic faggots are missing out.

>muh pride (implying there is any)
>i will pretend to ignore them
>i wont fall for your pussy
>hurr durr this my dick on the table

Bulgaria?

I'm a conversationless eye-contactless handholdless hugless dateless kissless virgin

So no

I forgot that it was in season for /pol/ virgins to lift and throw rocks behind their backs.

as an addendum, if you want to get laid easily, make friends with gay guys, not other girls.

went from practically-virgin level to being able to turn down women on the regular (no traps, faggots).

Im fucking one of them. When i like a girl, i like her and no one else and i dont even care about other women sexually. Call it as gay as you wish, but thats the way i am. Im just focused on the one.

I can't be friends with chicks. Either I want to fuck them or they want to fuck me. It never works.

t. memeing memer

I have a lot of female friends and acquaintances for reasons already stated in this thread. I like chilling around women, not necessarily being with them. All my close true friends are men though, I think that's important.

I second this. You're on the inside now.

>choosing to hang out with girls over guys
Fag.
Before you know it you'll be at feminist rallies.

I've never had a genuine female friend. Only as potential love interests. I don't understand men who do, I've had friends who were "bffs" with girls and it sounds insufferable.

>throw rocks behind their backs
Kek, I'm actually guilty of this.

THIS RIGHT HERE
only beta losers have to try and put others down thinking it will add inches to their dick. A true alpha male knows he is alpha and that he doesnt have to talk shit to anyone to prove it.

>hurr durr youre just scared of competing with other guys
>hurr durr youre a pussy

Spare me from your bullshit insecure betas

I'm jell af OP. How did you do it? Please disregard all these homosexuals and teach me.

western women and eastern yuropean women are like night and day, as you see /fit are mostly westerners and majority of then despise women

It's 2017, you can come out now.

same , gf just pissed me off because she's sensitive about every little thing I say or do, like walking through a fucking mine field.

>majority of them despise women
Nah you're just cucking yourself out of existence.

Ignore these incels op

Two of my best friends are female
I fucked one years ago but the chemistry wasn't really there but i still like hanging out with her

The other one is my mates gf who i went to school with

Anyone have that mgtow picture where that fat guy pulls the curtain down or whatever.

no thanks i dont like being around women desu

Jeg har pult Kristine, hun til hoyre.

This isn't tuna?

>tells the truth
>''oh no better call him incel/virgin that will show him''
avarage woman is much worse than avarage man entellectual wise,everybody knows this,their life revolves around starbucks and instagram.

mommy never loved them

Are you even listening to yourself, m8.

Buy a prostitute, this isn't a way of life.

I have only male friends.

are you really tryingt o convince autistic dudes that having female friends is good? sometimes i get along with my friends gf better than with my friends, i like talking to girls because i learn a lot about them and it makes it easier to fuck sluts

Well i can only tell you how i "did it".
Since i dont initiate conversations with anyone first and just sit quetly, people usually come to me. So one day during class i was talking to a friend and this girl infront of me was laughing at something i was saying and started turning around (she knew my friend) and joined the convo. We befriended each other, she introduced me to her other friends. Started hanging out more and more and now and here i am.
I have also been getting approached by other girls and groups of girls in college. I dont know why tho. I do not have a very welcoming vibe, apparently i look like i stab people with a knife and like i want to die. And im a 6'3 fit normal dressing guy.

But yea i guess, befriend one and have her introduce you to the rest

>literally does the thing I said
I am not a virgin you humongous faggot.
why are you trying so hard to not to look like you are a incel,/poltards might be bitter faggots who cant get laid but they are right here and there.

>I do not have a very welcoming vibe, apparently i look like i stab people with a knife and like i want to die.
Literally describing the dream.

Fucking good on you OP.

I get you. I study languages so its me, one other guy who has a gf and doesnt cheat, and about 40 chicks. without putting any effort in, and I mean it (i have a gf myself) i got two threesomes, three fuckbuddys and two lays in the first three months. yes, im bragging. all of them know i have a gf and all are fine with it. im the dude those chicks cheat their boyfriends with. no, i have no clue how this happened.

>a incel
You're not allowed to write on these forums ever again. Kys.

Hey OP, you seem pretty insightful.

My dilemma is that I find it hard to become friends with girls because of factors such as physical attraction, emotional connection, and having fun with them; all of which usually leads me to wanting to date them. Then I see no benefit in pursuing just a platonic friendship where I have to sever those feelings of attachment. In the end, I just feel like a cuck boy and move on. I'm only friends with about 2-3 girls that I hang out with every once in a blue moon.

So, my question is how do you become friends with so many grills at once without falling for them?

probably not relevant question for you because you have a crush on one of the grills anyways and it seems like that's going to work out

>talking to girls
Fucking homo

Are you attractive?

As you wish my lord.
You just completely btfo my arguement by fixing my grammar.

Generally I prefer to hang out with females over men, but there are a few exceptions for certain individuals. I just enjoy the added flirty dimension to it, not like im trying my best to fuck, but certain shit you just can't say to guys, certain topics are "off limits", and I aint talking about dicks

Is all this salt in reality just satire?

Like you're supposed to be grown men adults. I don't get it.

This.
If you're not attractive, you just get to be the group's beta bitch boy orbiter. lol

Are you retarded if you do anything more then fuck and dispose of women the same way you dispose of a used condom you aren't even a man.
But seriously though, hanging with women is fine, alot are basically men with virginas now anyways regardless of what feminazis say. But if you only "hang out" with the one you're attracted too, and that's it, you are a faggot.

Girls have cooties and you shouldn't ever talk to them, only rape them.

Live and learn

I hung out with mostly girls in high school

Don't get me wrong, it is mindless fun

Then you realize they're basically children and it gets annoying

My experience as well.

It's fun in moderation.

everyone's a fucking child in high school

According to most people, yes. Im like a 7/10, but i make women laugh and thats a big factor.
Well you said it yourself man, i fell for the one and when i like a girl i only care about her and no one else. So for me, being friends with a bunch of girls isnt a problem, since only want the one.

And the woman you're attracted to probably agrees, so stop being a faggot.

I have both male and female friends. Hanging out with them is different but both sides are enjoyable in different ways. I laugh the hardest with male friends while I can be more flirtatious with the female friends.

Also, woman and gay guys are the best wingmans. They introduce you to a lot of new girls which may end up as new friends or whatever else you're aiming for.

I would never replace my male friends for the female ones though. Some of those girls are top-tier but my best bros always got my back no matter what. Can't say the same about the girls desu.

>And to involve Veeky Forums. Has lifting changed the way women act around you?
Yes. A lot. They are more inclined to talk to me and they respond differently since I've gotten fit. This created great opportunities for more fun and less awkward conversations.

pic unrelated

this user also knows whats up.

>junior and senior year I only hung out with girls
>girls were always at my house
>my sister was a year older than me and was pretty popular in high school

Today it's still the same, that was like 3-4 years ago

>today its still the same
if today is still the same why do you need to say ''that was like 3-4 years ago'',today is the same you fucking fag.
im high.

>hangout with a female friend all the time
>people think we are dating despite the fact that I'm not attracted to her at all
>I tell them we are just friends and carry on my life like a normal person
>someone asks her if we are dating
>she freaks out
>stops talking to me
>stops texting
>stops hanging out
>I tell her she's retarded and move on with my life like a normal person
>she gets upset and when we see each other, she starts crying and leaves the room
>apologizes
>I accept because whatever but we'll never be the same again
>after a while we become distant again
>I ask her what the fuck, if she's gonna be like this again we should not see each other anymore (we are in the same friends circle so it's tough)
>she again says she's sorry but she feels so conflicted
>she says she heard people talking about us again
>they apparently say I'm way too nice to her (I don't really act nice around anyone) so I'm attracted to her
>I clearly am not
>remind her that
>she says she knows but she feels conflicted
>say whatever, stop hanging out with her anymore because she's clearly insane
>move on with my live

Bitches, not even once. I like how this bitch got so upset by the fact that people thought we are dating that she literally had a panic attack. I actually liked her as a friend, she even was my wingman a couple of times. Fucking weird

She was into you, you fucking mong.

what 'slavic country' you fag?

This
Bitches be crazy.

I had a similar experience like this except she at first started telling people (including random strangers on the street) we were together after some make out sessions and never really said anything to me but I didn't care because she was 9/10, she was fucking at least 2 different guys by the next month, now subscribe to my blog niggers.