Why are all dudes on steroids so retarded? I've never seen an intelligent person use any other than hgh for sports

why are all dudes on steroids so retarded? I've never seen an intelligent person use any other than hgh for sports.

was thinking about starting a cycle, but I tried thinking of any smart and successful people who used them and couldn't.

>was thinking about starting a cycle, but I tried thinking of any smart and successful people who used them and couldn't.

Pic related is worth around a billion dollars and he probably took every kind of steroid created on this planet

Probably because intelligent people who use don't act like buffoons on youtube

Becouse 2 types of people take steroids those who do bodybuilding(pro only) this includes WWE stars and idoits. Other then those 2 there is almost no other reason to take steroids(health reasons excluded).

>intelligent people who use
name one(1)

No problem

even with the first type, I haven't seen any with remarkable intelligence.

From what I hear, zyzz was top of his class in highschool until he hopped on. really makes you think...

That's probably because a successful and intelligent person wouldn't telegraph their use of a class III controlled substance to the public. They'll do it quietly like a normal human bean.

I did a small cycle once and I am graduating to be an MD in a couple of months so....

You realize posting on social media about steroid use can get you fired from your job right?

>I'm questioning your intelligence for asking this question

I said intelligent. if you asked this goofball anything about math or physics it would undoubtedly go over his head

What I am trying to say is that intelligent people who use probably don't make it publicly known because of the perception surrounding steroids.

Also you need to specify to what extent of steroid use are you talking about. Someone using test for TRT is very different from someone like kali muscle, but they are both doing steroids.

>I tried thinking of any smart and successful people who used them and couldn't.

That's because they are smart enough to not be public about their steroid use.

Thats just not true Arnold has a buisness degree. Also have you considerd that your personality only attracts idiots?

no shit. but you can still tell when a guy is on steroids, obviously hugh jackman won't post about it but everyone on earth can tell

Knowing a lot of shit=/= being intelligent you fucking retard

That's like asking why mathematicians are usually DYELs.

The brain functions more like a muscle than people think. If you spend your time bodybuilding instead of reading or doing math, you'll become great at bodybuilding but bad at reading and math.

I think Klokov seems like a pretty thoughtful guy. He might not be educated being a professional athlete and all, but he does seem to have fairly high natural intelligence.

Jackman is natty

>Doesn't use roids because nobody smart uses them
>Using a logical fallacy to criticise stupidity

Anyway Arnold used them, and you'd be surprised how many successful business owners do too. It's part of wanting to 'be the best' and so on. The gym i go to is rammed with high-end Mercedes', BMWs, Range Rovers and so on. Dumdums don't often get rich.

Just realised i used 'and so on' twice. Time for me to seppuku

retard

That ridiculous shop...

Not him but if you think hugh juices I think that you are the retard here