Got this idea

are man hole covers worth good loot? srs im strong as fuck(could uppercut a horse) i could take those and i could sell them but do i just sell them to the scrap yard or

(Serious)

dont need the money anyway but could use the extra loot for shit(vyvanse,need a new crowbar, cables, brake cleaner etc)

gypsy begone

user, are you on meth?

You're typing like you're on meth.

lay off the flaka my dude

addy

wish i could of remembered that first time i snorted addy but was too drunk baka

Addy is pharma grade meth.

Not even kidding.

You should use it to focus on your school/career

i dont give a fuckf;dfkb about you pussy

has anybody stolen a man hole cover for their home gym? how hard would it be to put a hole in the middle and use it as a pl8?

cant wait for summer lmao

fucking geeks leave their car windows open and sunroofs and shit in the summer since it's hot as fuck, usually climb thru the sunroof or unlock the door and find some loot and chill there for awhile in the car pop a few addys etc and snort some lines off the dash

reminds me of that time i crawled into a chrysler 300 and hit the shift lever and put it in neutral and it rolled out of the driveway back into a ditch

this song came on the radio

that i use to hear all the time when i was 11(srs) instantly had a flash back of knocking out my father at 11 years old

11 year old me could KILL 11 year old

imma pop a addy n watch some tv and think about my next move

does it weigh the same?

Yeah, m8. You're living a life where you take no responsibility for your actions.

Nobody is responding to your thread because you're clearly an idiot.

If I ever met you in real life I would unironically either
>Humanely put you down
Or
>Have you collared to do manual labor for me

These are the only two ways people like you can be kept from dragging society Down with you.

what happens next

do i just keep taking stims until im 60 years old? how do i keep my punching str as i age? need to be able to loot a phaggit if i ever get in a struggle at a elder age

still young af but just took a bunch of addys and shit got me thinking etc, i wont be able to uppercut a horse like i can now forever, i need to start thinking about how il maintain my shit

Yes, I was in uganda last summer and almost fell down a drain because all the covers had been stolen

Julien?

stop doing amphetamines all the time and being a cunt to people and you'll maintain a nice life

never got one good piece of info from you phaggits

how about start mugging people instead? if you wear a ski mask they won't recognize you

post current body you fag

CHECKED

send me money for gyno and bite alignment surgery then i will

This is that asmr chick right?

>reminds me of that time i crawled into a chrysler 300 and hit the shift lever and put it in neutral and it rolled out of the driveway back into a ditch

Is that your greatest life achievement to date?

clogged building pipes again from flushing empty pill bottles again baka

these fucking toilets suck shit, can't even flush pill bottles baka

sometimes i just fill my backpack up with trash from my apt and walk to the walmart across the street to use their toilets etc

OP you are fucking hilarious. Don't listen to all these haters.

Tweakers steal manhole covers all the time.

Can you post pics of your apartment? I wanna see how you live.

>is that your greatest life achievement to date?
>nah I've broken stuff that was way more expensive to fix

YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED

do you have $$?

Wrong.
Addies are dextroamphetamines.

Whereas the hardcore drug is methamphetamine.

That methyl group, being so simple and essentially acts like using a rubber ball in place of a keyhole, causes a shit load of problems and isn't easy for your body to clear out of your brain.

Dextro group can be pulled off, allowing for faster breakdown of the amphetamine by your liver and kidneys. Big reason why you get a lot more debilitating hallucinations on meth and longer trips, because the amphetamine stays around a lot longer.

phaggit bois like youself stalk me for months even years and think they know all my moves etc, then when i break pattern(new ideas, real life scenarios etc) pussys like you lose your shit

you wouldnt last 5 seconds irl

Yeah fucktons post pics of your home I might shoot you some cash.

The lightest ones weigh as much as 90lbs

Kek you really are deep inside the mindset of a tweaker. Had one just last night tell me somebody was sabotaging my headlights by pouring acid on it when he saw some old bird shit.

This shit makes me so upset. We really need to start killing petty criminals. Sure, you might lose a Jean Valjean every so often, but 99% of them are worthless drug addicts who aren't going to contribute a goddamn thing to society other than worthless drug addict kids.

Hey Immoralkid
How's it going?

Pathetic life

Girl wants to stay over my place in a couple days

I know she'd give me money if I just asked for it too

But I can't cause I have gyno small dick no back

Pathetic

This is looking into the abyss kids. Don't do stimulants.

Don't fuck around with any addictive substances. If you do, there's a very good chance you'll turn into a worthless piece of shit. If you don't, you probably won't.

Foh faggot boi you been stalking me for years.

Inb4 you quit yoir job to keep tabs on me

Heres an even crazier idea.

Go to a place where they pay people to move shit (I think its called work)

Then move shit and get paid money.

Its pretty crazy bro.

think i took too many stims and im starting to get paranoid also doesnt help these indians keep walking past my door
i might try and get welfare but i dont need it just want that extra loot $$(already gettin that social media money and from work)

Yeah dude. Been following you around taking pictures of you from trees and such.
And masturbating, obviously.

using all the bandwidth to stalk me etc fucking detective geeks

i get real pissed when i start feeling my teeth shift makes me wanna FIGHT also feel like i could kill a hippo with only a pair of vice grips

Not op but docs hooked me at 10 with Adderall for "adhd" even when I tried to kick them for 2 years my mind and body don't function correctly without them. Don't let doctors put any mind altering substances in your kids unless they are a danger to themselves or others.

Take a boxing class/MMA (I just liked boxing more) if your on stims. Getting hit/hitting others will feel good and it's a constructive way to spend your time.

lmao fuckin phaggit you couldnt do a pushup let alone break my legs lmao bruhhh

youd be EASY loot

I'm really enjoying reading methhead rambling from a safe distance.

Be glad you don't have to work with them on a daily basis like I did. Not fun unless you enjoy sitting through 40 minutes of paranoid ramblings to not get an answer to "How can I help you today?"

I'd probably beat your head in you bucket

This really makes you think, doesnt it

I'd say it makes one abandon all hope. But to each his own, I guess.

You know it's infinitely easier to put trash in a bin than go to a Walmart to flush it down the toilet?

Post body, the quints demands

I am monitoring this thread
Even if I'm being trolled I'm having a good time

Found OP