Lanklets can't get any gain-

>lanklets can't get any gain-

w-what? gainz at 6'5? wtf?

w-w-w-w-what??

b-but manlets said that tall people can't make any gainz..

Post face

does this trigger you?

you're skinnyfat, come back in 2 years

t. 6'4" manlet

No I just wanted a good kek

>gains

you're always posting on here man, you think you're a big deal but you really aren't. also did you actually let that meme trigger you? don't you know that there are tons of tall guys who are massive?

how old are you even? 17? you got a babyface. anyway, you're pathetic, really, please don't post again until you're single neuron somehow finds a friend in the hollow, barren space inside your skull

your* English is not my first language and I make dumb mistakes sometimes

What's your weight?

I'm 6'5 202 lbs.

aww did i hurt the little manlet :^(((

i'm 19, kiddo. a respectable age.

also learn to spell dude..

209lbs

I'm 6'1, not a manlet, sorry to disappoint

also 19, a respectable age? do you think ao bad of yourself that you think you won't progress much more as a person past 19? I'm sorry to hear that. I get it you're an underachiever are you even in uni? or are your life goals life goals limited to those ""gains"" of yours?

laatly, you didn't answer any of my questions, were they too uncomfortable?

>gains
>posts a pic of his forearm and back

post a proper pic, lanklet, lemme see those twig arms

this t b h

>6'5
>Lanklet
Kek, what is this, the 1300's? Everyone knows that in 2017, 6'6 is the manlet CUTOFF.

Goddamn why are so many people on this board so fucking insecure, putting down other people to make yourself feel better, grow up you morons, so pathetic.

u mad?

Post body, you're about my height and goal weight

>bragging about your size when I, a fucking 5'9 t-rex manlet, have bigger arms than you

Wow bubster. Pretty sad tbqh

its so weird how like 90% of posters on Veeky Forums are skinny-fat white guys with soulless brown eyes and a dead stare.

Really explains the r9k permeation

Not if your eyes are brown

>19
>kiddo
not him but you look like a massive faggot + the fact you're looking for validation on Veeky Forums of all places makes me think you're insecure as well

Have you ever seen a "Faces of /pol/" graph?

They legit look like school shooters, all 4/10 white guys from Reddit. Pretty fitting

Bigger arms proportionally maybe, standing side by side even a dyel lanklet will make a aesthetic manlet look like shit.

I'm a manlet btw. It sucks but it's the truth. Lanklet are in another league.

>all 4/10 white guys from Reddit.
no they're all chinks and niggers with one token fat white girl

man it's disgustingly obvious that you're using the black surface in the background to flatten out your bi's and make them look bigger. am i the only person who ever notices this shit?

Except he's not looking for validation, he's trolling all of you salty manlets and facelets. OP from the looks of it has a above average physique and an aesthetic face.

No, everybody is just too insecure about their height to see this is a troll thread. OP is intentionally posting memes to illicit a reaction from them and it's working.

this

t. OP

Nice try lanky kong, but your shit physique and face screams "under achieving future army cadet who was bullied in high school and has to take it out with firearms"

Of course you are trying to troll us, why would we all play along if we didn't know? You don't think people here care about you, do you user?

> be op
>getting btfo'd
> "i'd better pretend this was my plan all along! hehehehehh"

does this trigger you?

F L E X A C E P

>tfw fuckable poolboy mode
>6'5
>tfw op

if is op, that face is not aesthetic at all

but height + fit makes up for it

quite pathetic desu

>posting your face on Veeky Forums
>Le I'm so kewl XDDDD
Honestly can you fuck off? This isn't /soc/, there is nothing impressive about you or your fucking noob gains. You have acne and an ass chin, also an ego that you think is super memey to over inflate. Everybody thinks this board is fucking /soc/ or /adv/.
>tldr; lurk moar