>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFdBLHSW_zI
forces.ca/en/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey man, life can get shitty. Only you can change it. Whether it takes rock bottom to do so is up to you.

Work for your GED, study, practice and study to get your license. Take control of you life, only you can do that.

I promise you, the feeling of losing weight, eating good, progressing in life in terms of education and skills, feels 10000x better than wallowing in self pity and accepting that you cannot change.

Best of luck, only you can help you.

If I start today. Can I progress well by next year??

Get your drivers license first. Its really easy and then you will have a lot more freedom and ability to do things.

Keep lifting. Don't worry about the weight. Just focus on the motions.

aren't you that canadian poster ? still no progress ?

A little progress but not much to be honest

Seems to me like you have a plan...

>TFW 22 years old loser
Who cares
>TFW never graduated highschool
Go back to school, do it online, whatever it takes. You're working part time so should be doable
>TFW no drivers license
It costs nearly nothing. Get it.
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
Tons of resources online to help you get another, better paid job. Network, write a proper resume, whatever works.
>TFW fat dyel
Become a dyel (read the sticky: just eat less, drink more water, walk more). Then lift.
>TFW low testosterone
Get a treatment after you start lifting and turning your life around.
>TFW kissless virgin
That'll come later. Get your life back on track, lose the weight and get your degree.
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
Which routine are you following? Are you eating / sleeping / supplementing / training properly?

Get a habit app (Habitica works great for me), track calories, take notes of how your days go. Start becoming accountable. Every hour is precious, there is so much you can learn.
Maybe learn to code, create some websites, try and think about one business idea per day.
But ffs, don't be another one of those crying little bitches complaining about life without taking action.
You're a Veeky Forumsizen. Show it.

>Costs nearly nothing

>like $500 driving lessons

Aren't you a burger? Shouldn't you be able to get a small loan in no time? 500 is nothing in a year, the benefits from knowing to drive are worth much more than

that's a pretty small price for a essential life skill

Im Canadian

But I have the money for it and my mom even said she'd pay half the cost but I'm still scared of trying to learn and also don't want to spend the monies on it

Where have I seen this before?

I have posted this many times before, yes. But it's only because I trust Veeky Forumsbros to give me good advice and motivation.

Bump

What's the point if you never do anything?

I'm hoping for the right advice that will help me become motivated and successful.

you are a lost cause

Motivation comes from you, others can help you but in the end it's up to you to make the change.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFdBLHSW_zI

How do I at least get off this site?

>being this much of a loser

Pretty much all of those things are easy to fix with time.

>TFW 24 yo kissless virgin.

Ive lost a good bit of weight and been lifting for almost a year. Hoping my confidence will recover enough to fix this. Everything takes time but you have to want to make the change

Well,,,, I think you are *normal* based on what I have seen working at WalMart, at grocery stores, at Home Depot, at whatever retail is left in USA....

Americans are fatter and lazier and more tattooed than ever,... Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, all kinds of "food in a box", and "food thru driver's window" all equate to fat fat fat fatties.

I work with obese women who eat these "Smart Ones" microwave crap meals, or "Smart Balance", " Smart Choice".... Problem is .... it's all lame calories and they don't exercise for sh*t, and the walking they do at work is "attenuated" for their position.

>they don't care if they're fat b/c a desperate low life is gonna bang them. disgusting !

yes

dont expect to get everywhere in 1 day, just focus day by day on improving yourself, even if its just a little per day

I'd suggest trying /adv/, they are more normie and are a lot more serious about providing actual help and not just furthering their ideology like other boards.

Thank you

Ill sign up to driving lessons soon and get it over with

>I'm still scared
There's your fucking problem. You're afraid. Now let me ask you what's more terrifying, trying to learn something that most 16 year olds know how to do or being and feeling just as pathetic as you are right now in another 22 years? Your life is exactly what you make it, and as terrifying as it might be, you're responsible for everything you do and everything you are. Now stop shitposting on Veeky Forums and start getting your life together. You have several things you can do to work on your issues. Take a Driver's Ed class or have a parent teach you how to drive. Get your license, and then start working towards a GED. Stick with your shitty job while you do all of this. Finally, get your ass to the gym once a day and work hard while you're there. Use your money to buy healthy food while you improve your lot in life. You can solve roughly half of these issues in 3 months if you dedicate yourself. Now get the fuck to it.

> Your life is exactly what you make it, and as terrifying as it might be, you're responsible for everything you do and everything you are. Now stop shitposting on Veeky Forums and start getting your life together. You have several things you can do to work on your issues. Take a Driver's Ed class or have a parent teach you how to drive. Get your license, and then start working towards a GED. Stick with your shitty job while you do all of this. Finally, get your ass to the gym once a day and work hard while you're there. Use your money to buy healthy food while you improve your lot in life. You can solve roughly half of these issues in 3 months if you dedicate yourself. Now get the fuck to it.

It's hard to explain user. I fucked my back up and am scared to lift now because I have constant pain and feel something bulging on one side. I don't know what to do and I don't want to make it worse.

If you stop browsing Veeky Forums, a lot of change will come naturally.

Whether it's good or bad change is up to you

Tried and kept failing

This,is,my only real social contact desu

I bought a driving wheel and played eurotruck simulator and city car driving etc for like 3 months casually then drove a friends car around alittle once I got my permit and with like less than 10 hours driving a real car I passed my driving exam on my second try. Shit is the easiest thing in the world and you need to do it. Once you have your license get a shitbox beater car for a few grand that you can learn about and repair. You need to get some masculine hobbies.

Install the block site addon. I know its hard I always come back to. Limit yourself to chan only on phone or tablet is something I do. I went full cold turkey for a month once and it helped.

How are people so unmotivated? I really can't understand it. Do you have crippling anxiety or low test?

again dont ever expect to become perfect in a day

this is a very slow process, it took me several months to get out of my previous pit. dont compare yourself to others. just focus on the positives and slowly improve day by day. start with going to bed by 11 pm and waking up at like8ish, then go from there. good luck

my parents wont let me drive their car ill just take lessons

I went a step further and blocked it in my router but then I started going on Veeky Forums at work and from there it spiraled. Now I spent all my time not working on Veeky Forums.

>going to bed by 11 pm and waking up at like 8ish

I started doing EXACTLY that but I get so ridiculously tired and feel like crap. My parents keep terrorizing me too.

Why won't they let you drive their car? Just get comfortable in a simulator and then ask to drive it around a neighborhood for a bit. The only thing that takes alittle time is judging how far to turn the wheel to take a turn but that comes quick.

Because they don't trust me to at all

They said only after I get lessons

Try stretching your back. Find some back stretching exercises on YouTube or Reddit. Resting I've found doesn't actually help with minor back pain (the old man kind of pain)

>t but I get so ridiculously tired and feel like crap.
stop making up excuses, figure out what's causing it.

could be caffeine, poor diet, those are the most common. or it could just take a while to get used to.

>tired from 8 hours of sleep

Lol I sleep 12am to 6am gitgud. But i feel groggy for an hour. I compensate by sleeping in on weekends.

go to le meme doctor and get prescribed fixes YES

You got a job? That's pretty good. Every now and again browse gumtree or whatever you guys have for jobs. You don't need to apply, just start seeing what's out there.

Slowly start work on your license; it helps.

Start fixing your diet with cheap solutions. It'll help your test.

Don't stress about lifting weight. Just try to do the motions at the gym. You can add weight later.

I can help with your virginity debacle if you're in Toronto. you'll probably feel shitty at the end, but at least you won't be a virgin anymore :^)

t. a girl who likes humiliating virgins in bed

I am very intrigued.

>tfw I'm in Toronto

B E R E A L
E
R
E
A
L

>TFW I know this wont work out (it never does)
>TFW at best it's a real girl but we will never meet up
>TFW will have gotten my hopes up again just for nothing to happen

timestamp or fake

OP has been posting this thread for motnhs and for once i'm actually jealous of him

>you'll probably feel shitty at the end

Ay man even a trap will do.

I'm actually similar to you though I'm 19 (turning 20 this year). I failed many years in high school simply because I had no drive. Well now because of it I'm in an adult school trying to get my credits. Its not easy. I get depressed frequently and some days I just don't have any energy so I end up staying home and not going to school but I will always end up feeling absolutely terrible about myself if I stay home, I just think of my self as a man child which pushes me to go to school. Google your school district and adult school and you can easily get yourself enrolled.

The drivers license is easy. Find classes, they'll take from 2 to 8 weeks and you'll at least have a learners permit after.

Keep your job. Worst case scenario you have to wait for summer school cause you cant find any programs that start close to now but when your in school make em give you only weekend shifts. This leaves weekdays to be undisturbed so you can focus on school.

And the fat/low test is easy. Join a gym. Diet. Because you have mon-fri free go everyday once you finish school. You wont have anything interfering so its really easy to get into. It'll take time though.

The kissless virgin. As you loose weight women will find you more attractive. However you have to put yourself in situations where you talk to women giving you the chance to loose your virginity. The easiest way is through friends. You have a friend going out tag along. You will still have to initiate everything if you do find a women but now theres a chance. If you do talk to a girl get her number, worst case she says no. If you dont have friends talk to people. At your work start up a conversation with someone. If you do this regularly you could actually form something. If your in school try to make a conversation with someone. It doesn't matter what about but practice talking to people and you really could connect with someone.

Cont........

Cont.........

My life is pretty much weekdays: school and at night gym. Weekends working. I dont have many friends because I don't really talk to new people but I'll always end up with going out with one of them on a friday or saturday night though. I should be good to graduate at the end of this year and will move to university. It's not going to be easy user but if you try hard you can really improve yourself. But your the only one capable of doing it. You can't wait around for it to happen on its own.

Not op but I'm from toronto and down to hu

Back off bud she was talking to me directly

So am I buds calm down she'd probably fuck all of us anyway

Lets make this happen.

It feels a lot less romantic knowing she's done the same to other guys for some reason.

Do girls like this even exist anyway? Those who like virgins that is?

just b urself bro

You're 22 breh, start learning, working and lifting (or any sport really). You just need to get yourself a personality, you're an empty shell that needs to be filled. Develop yourself, make mistakes and learn from them. You're the only person that gets to decide what you will become.

Thanks for the support man.

One thing I really wish is that I had a friend or multiple who would help me stay focused and motivated. I feel like that's why I spend so much time on Veeky Forums, even though I know it's not good for me.

There are people out there who are into morbidly obese so I'm sure that exists too

>. I feel like that's why I spend so much time on Veeky Forums
you do

This is my first time on Veeky Forums in over a month and I've wasted 4 hours

Made me remember why I left this place to begin with

Same guy. To make friends just talk to people you'd see everyday. When your at work try to start a conversation with the guy besides you. It can literally be about anyhting. If you arent around people put yourself around people. Join a class. A boxing class/fucking pottery it doesnt matter. Talk to those people. After talking to someone for months its going to evolve into something more. Also a suggestion. That book "How to make friends and influence people" read it. It might sound stupid but it's a solid book.

www.yourtango.com/2015284427/devirginizers-women-who-actively-seek-out-sex-with-virgins

I hate to say this but I don't feel like my personality or interests really "click" with anybody.

I don't want "friends", I want people who I value spending time with and improve my life. And that feels incredibly difficult to find because of how much of a loser I am. It's not like I can exactly get ambitious, successful friends and yet that's the only thing that can help me.

Women who seek out nerdy 7/10s

This, user. You *absolutely* can make progress in one year. Especially if you're working part-time, that leaves you with lots of extra time to improve other areas in your life.

Start studying for the GED. It's easy as fuck, just download a workbook or something online and you can be ready to write the test in about a month depending how much you study.

Work towards getting your drivers license.

Start working out 3 times a week. You will make progress very quickly as long as you stick with one routine. If you're going to the gym, do starting strength. Otherwise start doing bodyweight training using the r/bodyweightfitness recommended routine.

Start going to bed and getting up at a regular time. Trust me, this will make a *huge* difference in your life. Get out of bed by 8 am every morning and then take a shower. Try not to drink too much caffeine as this will fuck up your sleeping patterns. Take melatonin if you have trouble sleeping.

Other than that, maybe try to pick up some kind of hobby if you have extra time. Start reading books. Meditate. Teach yourself programming if that's something you have even a small interest in. Learn to cook. These are all simple things but I promise if you stick with it you'll notice a huge change in a couple of months. Good luck user. Hope everything works out for you.

legit? i'm a decent looking toronto virgo

Read the book. Trust me. Read it. If you want to have a better personality culture yourself better. Read books. Learn an instrument. People who you value spending time with and value being with you is what you would call friends. You make friends by talking to strangers. No easy way about it.

Then do the rest and see about getting to a doctor and getting that checked out. I still believe in you, but you have to shed your current defeatist attitude. I know you want to wallow in this. You want to sit here, and let your sadness envelop you. I know, because I've been there. But wallowing in self pity keeps you bound to where you are. Soldier up, because this shit will be difficult at first. But you can do it.

T-thank you fellas...

Ill try to do it for you. It's just everything is so wrong all at the same time. But I guess regardless of the outcome ill be glad I did something. Maybe if I get the momentum rolling things will start looking my way for once.

Then do some yoga or stretching it something and see if it improves. If not then go to the doctor.
Besides, even if you're not lifting there's other stuff you can do. Start running or cycling or whatever if you really don't want to go to the gym. Just do something active.

One thing at a time. One day at a time. Start with your drivers license. It's probably the easiest. Find a driving school and take lessons. In a couple weeks you'll have a learners permit.

Yeah I do 30 mins cardio everytime I go to the gym and I try to do PPL but it sucks,because I'm super weak and don't wanna push myself and hurt anything more

No problem user. We're all rooting for you. It's not easy but I promise you it's achievable.
Just curious, would you ever consider going into the military? It's not for everyone but I know lots of people that have turned their life around by going into the military. I'm pretty sure you can get in with a GED. Maybe look into it if that's something you might be interested in.

Join us in the struggle to achieve our potential or die

You can get in without a GED. Dont even need highschool. Though there are options where they can give you an education in exchange for guaranteeing that youll stay for a number of years.

I live in Canada and based on what I've read it's not as,great of an idea as in the US. If I was American id definitely join the airforce if I passed the tests(I'm not sure I would)

The night is always darkest just before the dawn, and I believe men are the best versions of themselves in the face of adversity. I beg you to prove me right, not for my sake but for yours.

If you`re trying for infantry I dont think there are tests.

forces.ca/en/home/

Look into it

What about doing an apprenticeship in some kind of trade? Skilled trade workers are in high demand. If you're good you can make a decent living without ever going to school.

I'm going to do it fellas. By 2018 January I want to be able to tell you all about the progress I've made in every area of my life

OP I dunno if you're still here or not
But I got kicked outta my house when I was 18 and have only seen my parents like a dozen times since then. I'm 30 now.

I wanna tell you that if you have a free place to live and food to eat, getting your life on track will be easy mode. It's a matter of studying everyday like you're life depended on it. Granted, my life actually did depend on it, but other people (like me) didn't have the luxury of crying about my shitty life in my parents house, I had to do it in a parking lot in the shitty car I lived in, during Canadian winters.

You can do it man. The best time to start was 4 years ago, the second best time is today

I honestly feel like it would have been better if I was kicked out. At least it teach me some responsibility and working at my maximum potential due to obvious constraints.

You right though man. there's so many opportunities and things I could have done or be presently doing over the years

In terms of career you're really not far behind the curve. At 22 many people are just finishing their degree, which in most cases is going to be useless for getting them a job anyway. The only difference is that you're not $50,000 in debt. Either do an apprenticeship, or start taking community college classes in something like IT / systems administration that you'll actually be able to find a job with. You can easily be making $50,000 a year within two years if you start now. If you're still living with your parents then even better. You don't have to worry about rent, utilities or food so you can save up everything you're making.

As long as you don't hate your parents you can do it from home man. You're gonna need to finish highschool and then I recommend joining the forces. They'll feed, cloth and house you. You'll get paid to work out 2 hours a day, and if you're interested, they'll send you to college for free and fukking pay you while you're there.

One of my big regrets is choosing the car and parking lot over all that free shit cause I was a pussy.

I have about $30k assets but I don't know what to do eith it

I have too much to get free school but too little to make any big money eith it investing.

This. Either get your GED or take night classes at a community college to finish your high school diploma. In most places classes will either be free or extremely inexpensive.

This
Doesnt matter when you start it'll be worth it and you'll thank us once youre there.

You could be the most uneducated, poor, ethnic and ugly mofo out but none of that shit matters of your fit.

A mans purpose is to get gash and make more gash in his image, leaving his mark on the world.

Gt Fit. Gt Gash.

Prioritize and split your progress up into smaller tasks, such as first milestone: get drivers license or GED, lifting and work will be your side activities, schedule each day and at least try to reach your daily goals such as study a certain amount for academics, for your drivers liscense, or even reach a max lift, timed run or weight loss

Then find out what you want to do after you reach your first goal don't settle for being stagnant, find a way to progress whether it be going to a City or community college (which I've heard you don't even need a high school diploma to attend) or finding a new job, maybe even an apprenticeship for a trade job.

If you fail don't think of it as you just "not being good enough" think of the failure as not being good enough YET, as in you will get to that level with enough work behind it. Also if lifting isn't changing you that much you may need to change up your diet, count calories and remember about liquid calories in the sense that you may think beer or soda may not have much but it adds up if you drink a few, same goes for sauces.

Last, remember when you go the gym no one is there to judge you, everyone else is there to improve themselves and you may run into the occasional douche who does judge you but fuck them, you're there to improve yourself and no one else.

Smoke weed, drink alcohol, and take doses of 25i until your cognitive functionality is in the shitter. Fend off disloyal, petty friends and parents who are looking to disown you because of your drug use. Be thrust into a situation that will most likely end with you becoming a homeless, drug addict with no friends or family.

It worked for me. You'd be surprised how a man can learn to prosper when tons of bad shit lines up to drag him down. What OP describes is pathetically easy to handle.

define gash

You kill yourself.

Cant your parents teach you?

clunge, minge, punnani, whatever you wanna call it