So lemme get this straight

So lemme get this straight

>Petite chicks like bearmode guys
>THICC and athletic chicks like ripped guys
>Average chicks like ottermode guys

None of those assumptions are correct. The only correct answer is

>Girls dont know what they want.

stop caring so much about what girls want user. just be confident, follow your dreams and you will find a grill.

Is this autism?

fpbp

Chicks like talkative guys with charisma. That is all. Your body is only a secondary thing

Listen to this guy

Hello fatass

Just be yourself user

He's right you turbo virgin. I was skinny as fuck and still pulled girls left and right. The only thing I had to do was make them laugh and make fun of myself.

Nah, doesn't work that way. Primal instincts of women would make all of them more prone to wanting alpha looking males with good musculature, wide frame, above average height and other secondary male sexual traits except for the ones that are socially unacceptable, like back hair and MPB. This is only during ovulation though (approx 1 week), because at this point they desire a male capable of producing the best possible offspring. During the rest of the week, they have to weigh their options, psychologically speaking. They have to keep someone around to provide for them in case the alpha finds other mates so they have to still satisfy the alpha to keep him around for ovulation time. These days, providing also includes stuff like emotional support, attention and stuff like that, basically everything non-sexual that makes women feel good about themselves. Probably the reason why women really like beta orbiters and still fuck chad. This is all strictly primal instinct shit, though. If you are aware of your psychological processes, you're able to mitigate them to some extent, provided you actually want to do that.

>Chicks like talkative guys with charisma
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Your body is only a secondary thing.
stop

>go to gym
>ask PT which machine to use to get girls
>PT takes me to ATM machine

I just want a SMOL woman I can MANHANDLE with my SIX-FOOT EIGHT INCHES RIPPED BODY

Girls will go even after a skinny lanklet, as long as they "love" him, but of course, they will prefer a chad over a stickman. The fact that you all mega virgins couldn't pull any girl when u weren't fit is because you were mega autistic, and probably still are, that will be a chick repelent

Just work hard on your school, career, and gym and just go out and make friends. You'll find people and girls who value the same things as you and have common interests. It's nothing too crazy.

I was a mostly awkward dude who liked lifting and I got my heart broken and just kept making friends, went on some tinder dates, found a party or occasion to go to bars at and found lots of new friends. I slept with some of these girls and the others I formed important friendships with. Stop worrying about what body a girl wants. Just lift hard and most girls will appreciate that alone.

Everyone here complicates things.

>SMOL
Go back to tumblr

Athletic girls like cute shotas, stop lying i know its true!

>Your body is only a secondary thing

This isn't really true, but as long as you aren't a fat piece of shit, it really has a lot more to do with your personality. Also, height, height matters. For example, I have a super loyal asian model GF and I'm not particularly big, somewhat attractive, but I do have great social skills. I'm also 6'4, that helps too.

yes

nope.
thicc girls like very masculine men (bearmode)
every other girl likes ottermode

what do THINN and athletic girls like?

minimum 6'2 ottermode guys

Congratulations on giving the most realistic advice on this board that I've seen so far

You're correct. They'll settle for nerdy dyels out of fear of criminal consequences, though, so there's hope for people who aren't underageb&.

You just know she "accidentally" calls him daddy in mixed company and just creams through her panties when he's rough with her.
Fucks sake.
He makes her take off her panties, flash her surprisingly immaculate snatch and fingerbangs her in public.

chicks like guys who don't make them feel self conscious about their own body.

This. Truly.

But OPs observations are close.

I come here to laugh at short people not get actual good advice. pls go

sounds pretty dope. guys got it made.