Lads is it normal for my girlfriend to not want to do anal?

Lads is it normal for my girlfriend to not want to do anal?

I'm not too bothered about it, because I'm not too bothered about doing anal, but I want to know if it's abnormal.

She's 16, I'm 18.

Degenerates

The Black Death must have been fun, provided you didn't get it. I hear they ate a lot of stews back then and people were probably scared and reckless so it might have been a good time to get laid.

I wish there were more films about the Black Death. They used to leave signs on the roads to towns that were infected, imagine how spooky that'd be to see. Also they had a bath of water at the edge of each town where stuff was dropped by non-infected people to leave for the infected people. Crazy times.

Nigga everyone was dying and thought it was Gods punishment for a wicked society.

If anything, it was the most sexless time in history.

Just gotta find a non-infected and be like hey babe god spared us so we could fukk it says so right here then hold up a piece of paper and she'll probably go along with it because everyone was illiterate back then.

Or you might get tied to a post and burned alive for heresy. Both good options.

This is really great lads but can we get back to the fact that my gf won't do anal

No.

Did you know that Poland largely escaped the ravages of the Black Death?

Sorry lad, more important things are afoot.
Go on, I'd love to know more!

Per some assholes on Reddit:

Two principle reasons: 1. As someone mentioned before, cats were not killed in Poland due to a lack of supersition in reagards to those animals, so there were far fewer rats carrying Oriantal fleas. 2. More importantly, Poland was at that time rulled by on of its greatest kings in history, Kazimierz III Wielki, who ordered the quarantine of all towns and cities, and even national borders. Anyone wanting to enter Poland was put under guard, and only allowed admittance after a number of days. Clearly this was close to impossible to administrate along the whole frontier, but it helped immensely.

Also:

I want to point out that these areas, such as Poland, didn't "escape" the Black Death. It was less severe there (as far as historians can tell), but it was still there nonetheless. Anyway, to answer your question, areas with larger populations and larger towns were hit harder because the disease was able to spread faster and to more people. In places like Poland, the small villages were separated by long distances, and not as many people were traveling in or out of them. I'm sure there are more reasons but this is definitely a contributing factor. We also have to remember that there were better records in larger cities such as Rome and Paris, so historians have a harder time determining what percentage of the population was affected in outlying areas. In fact, Italy is known for having great notarial records during the Middle Ages compared to other regions of Europe.

I have to be honest, I am more interested in the Black Death than my gf, so continue user.

I actually don't know very much about it. But I can relate to it for some reals. It just feels right, if that makes any sense.

I can imagine it was a serene time, after half the population died. Must've been crazy living in a time when half the country has disappeared.

keked

anal is a meme.

wet clam feels better

this is a plague board you fucking cunt stop derailing it

The morning commute must have been a lot more enjoyable. Los Angeles could do with a good bit of plague every so often.

>Serene
More like spooky. Whole towns abondoned. Fertile fields made fallow. Etc. Etc. It was like medieval fallout. That would be a fun game tho. C'mon Bethesda get on it.

Would make a great setting for a horror movie
I know it's a meme but I wanna fuck my gf in the ass

That sounds great. You could go around chopping peasants and accusing people of witchcraft, then eating up all their barley while they were being interrogated.

She's 16 you raper

>being an American

The rest of the world isn't as puritanical as you fucking losers

So that fact that Poland at the time had shitty infrastructure meant that they were better off? That's hilarious.

Poland was the virgin laughing while everyone else was infecting each other with AIDS.

But just as a disease-free virgin is still a virgin, the (mostly) plague free Poles still had to spend all their time being Polish. So it was kind of a wash.

It's normal OP. Some girls will never do it, some will but only sometimes. No girl really prefers to take it up the ass when she has a perfectly good vagina that is literally made to receive cock.

Seriously they should get it done. Best way to combine the aesthetic of elder scrolls and the gameplay of fallout. Crossbows could be dope af. Like insta kill status just like medieval times.

> That would be a fun game tho

Some thought gonorrhea made you immune, pussy on a platter if you had it