Veeky Forums films

What films make you wanna work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfpuHTKgllk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none, just anime violence

It a pretty bad movie, but in Death to Smoochy there's a scene where Edward Norton takes off his shirt in front of some female character that's been treating him like shit the whole film, and she has an instant attitude adjustment and decides to let him smash.

Do series count? If so, Spartacus. Amazing display of the themes glory, honor and vengeance. It makes the rational mind fall back to its primal form for a short time, which is something that helps in motivation to lift some weight in the gym.

Bronson, Full Metal Jacket, and The Dark Knight series all make me wanna workout

>no rocky

Blade
Conan the barbarian
Basically every DB movie
Old Boy
Rocky 3

Ive watched spartacus like three times

pure Veeky Forums kino

>calisthenics > bodybuilding

is this true?

300 is pure testosterone

I don't give a shit about movies.

Banshee.

Yeah. Rocky is the best workout movie ever made.

That film looks so fucking shoddy. If you're going to watch something grainy anyway watch an actual good movie. Reading about the battle of Thermopylae is testosterone boosting though

Pic related is good shit. Kung Fury is too.

Most of the current wave of superhero movies get me pretty motivated
Cap Murica Cival War had me in the gym 30 minutes afterward doing crazy amounts of cable flies.

Warriors was the gayest movie that I've ever given up watching after twenty minutes.

>not playing the game first

the game was so sick, didnt really like the movie

Fight club

Any Rocky but especially 4
Spartacus (Starz series)
Samurai Jack
Batman Begins
Any Conan
500 Days of Summer (full homo)
Les Miserables
Pain and Gain
The Incredibles
Troy
Unbreakable
fuck outta here with 300 memes. that movie is shit

you spelled Snatch wrong. do you even like dags?

13 Assassins is great. Makes you want to defy the emperor's will and slaughter a legion of men.

Dragon Ball Z movies, films about lifting, and films with Jet Li or Jason Statham in them.

Any Arnold movie. Dude's a fucking legend.

why cant current dragon ball have this level of animation quality?

what the fuck went wrong?

just give me something like this for one ep

I agree with you on old boy

GTO

people born after 1999

Modern Toei doesn't give a single shit about the fanbase. It's cheap as fuck computer animated trash and they think they can cheap bitch out on everything and still make maximum profit.

Super, both the manga and anime, are unironically trash and there is no hype or fun to be had in it.

See it as a less fun GT and alternat universe thing and you can sort of get through it without feeling deeply depressed and betrayed.

>Kung fury
I see you are a man of culture as well

Man of fucking steel

I did a paper on "The Warriors" for a film class. It's a retelling of Xenophon's Anabasis. Xenophon was a badass solder/mercenary/writer in 370 BC. Anabasis is a "true" story, as far as true can be going 2400 years back in ancient Greece. Its a god damn good movie if you forgot about the shitty gangs and think of them instead as city-states.

DBZ is dumb

Your mother is dumb. Now czechem

Ong Bak (three of them) but the second was fucking insane, it's what got me interested in Muay Thai

i thought that shit was copeira (dunno how to spiell it)

great fuckin movies tho nice taste

>Capoeira
it's brazillian and looks like shitty dancing
the movie was all about knees and elbows, which is classic MT

Pain and gain.
Every time I see it I just want to lift and become successful

Not a film but

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Any Arnold motivational speech on YouTube

>Hit
>Zamasu
>not fun

My normie friends love it tho.

Dragon ball makes you want to work out?
Let me tell you something, senpai. All that show is about is no matter how hard you work, no matter what you do, there will always be some genetic freak who will be better than you. Vegeta trains every single minute of the day and he's just a beta midget compared to Goku who just eats, works out for a week, beats some ancient demon and gets all the pussy.

The Raid
Ong Bak

fucking kekkle my schpekkle, its true dammit

fucking millenials

youtube.com/watch?v=VfpuHTKgllk

Not really a film but this mini documentary gets me pumped

Depends on the goal. I do it because I can do it anywhere, it's fun and ergonomic. Calisthenics that is. If I was roiding and wanted to get big it would only take me so far, pretty far admittedly if you're doing high reps low sets i.e. working until the muscle group gives out, but weightlifting well let you leave humanity behind.

>Bleach
;_;

Tfw you are forever Sado but never Chado.

Jojos Bizarre Adventure is nice before or after the gym

Kung fury is for cucks.

if you want to do MA then yes
for health reasons, also yes

>It a pretty bad movie, but in Death to Smoochy
It's an incredibly bad movie. One of the worst. I will never understand how it ever got made.

Just imagine looking like Nappa. He's massive, thick, ripped, tall, bald and has a perfect mustache.
He's great motivation to juice hard, eat a ton and lift like a monster.
If I were taller I'd dedicate my life to that look. As it is, I'm only 178cm so looking that blocky would just make me look like a try-hard with "little man" syndrome.

Interdasting, I didn't know that. This adds a nice new level to that film. I should rewatch it. Thanks, senpai.

It was Danny DeVito's idea.

>this pic
>foolproof beginners
that clickbait is going to disappoint so many people who don't know about discipline and realism

w-what

It does have realistic characters for Veeky Forums to aspire to, though
>Krillin, the turbomanlet who works so hard but can never come close to challenging the winners of the genetic lottery and ends up settling for a /r9k/ android gf
>Yamcha, awefully motivated NYR fag who gives up after 2 weeks because he got DOMs
>Yachirobi, /fat/ general

>The Raid
My nigga

>Tien, bald, gay, and blessed with the third eye of wisdom. Basically Scooby.

>American Psycho for aesthetics and general vanity
>Predator for strength and testosterone overload

>that clickbait is going to disappoint so many people who don't know about discipline and realism
so you mean the retards that clickbait is meant to attract?