Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxoHcAhai1I
youtu.be/4HHIA0mQuMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres the song
youtube.com/watch?v=GxoHcAhai1I

Some user said I look like zyzz

No you don't

Anyone else's dysmorphia progressed so far that now Zyzz looks way too small and not really good at all?

i miss zyzz

he was ourfuy undoubtedly he just died too young like a rock star and it adds to the artistry

Any /oldfags/ here that remember Zyzz postin?

the good ole days indeed
before trappostn
before fags and the cancer!

what was zyzz posting like?
I bet it was fun

He didn't post a huge amount and argued a lot
A troll basically

Try posting with the tripcode #noonga and you can see his ban lol

was he more /misc/ or Veeky Forums?

Lord Zyzz forever mirin

We're all gonna make it brahs

Come at me bros

youtu.be/4HHIA0mQuMo

Who is zyzz ?

Can someone post what fit was like in the syzz days?

Same

every thread was about height or fat chicks.

shit wait that's now.

the acoustic version of that song is hnnnngg

it was really fun sometimes he would post a thread and Veeky Forums would be lit for that day

he was a troll and didnt take it seriously, like his lifestyle suggested.

the guy was literally my hero and help me get shake the angst off in my teens and helped me make those noob natty gains. I like edm now because of him.

I had a dream to finish college, start frauding in my final year and then meet zyzz at a rave. I just knew we would be friends.

I'll never forget the day when I opened Veeky Forums and his rip thread was sticked

desu I was more sad then when relatives passed away.

Dude was like a big bro we could all look up to

>the child's arm is almost as big as Zyzz's

What the fuck?

I will never find myself. I'll always be ignoring my own desires because I'm too shy.

Reading your post made me feel nostalgia even though i wasn't working out at the time. Have you made it yet? And do you still go to festies?

mfw i just realized the solution to all my lifes problems because of this autistic comment

thanks dude

perspective, samposter

What, senpai?

>tfw loved reading okcupid zyzz's and ok cupid Veeky Forums threads

why is she so attractive

I always lurked as a kid but never posted because I was fat as shit. I grew up through the shit storm when he did and I can definitely attest that zyzz was a huge inspiration when I was younger. I was like 260 lbs at my heaviest and 6 years later im in the best shape of my life. Its crazy how it was all like 7 years ago now

I dont think ill ever "make it" what does that even mean?
I have had gfs since he died (virgin before) and fucked sloots at parties.
If 17yo me were to look at me now (23) he would see a huge douchebag who I would never want to be.
Yeah I still go to festies word to the wise they are fill of stds

Where you here for the Return of The King sticky? That was probably the best weekend of my life. I mean, I still spent it alone, but I felt like I had the spirit of Zyzz with me then. I've never had it since. I've fell off the hill. I ordered my first cycle then. Shit, when was that, like 2010 or earlier? And I've never lifted sice. Feels fucking bad man.

I mostly browse r9k now, I'm too old to get back into the game. Sometimes though, I get drunk in my room and watch the ROTK video and it takes me back senpai, I've even cried a few times wondering what I would have looked like if I spent the last fucking 7 years working out.

;_; you'll make it brah

this is the saddest post ive read. Thank god I stuck with lifting all this time. Sorry user, you wasted your time being a sad cunt.

>Return of The King sticky

that was around the time I found zyzz
it was grade 9 just about to go into hs yeah 2009
i started to make so many friends is hs and partied way more because he gave me a new attitude towards life.
Hard to think that it was so long ago, dont even want to start thinking bro.
also shut the fuck up you loser its never too l8
r9k what the fuck is that shit i would rather commit Sudoku
dont you remember zyzz would never troll a fatty becasue he respected the struggle??????
>stop being a bitch lol

Fuck dude
This is why I can never give up lifting; This year I've quit for a few weeks or a month at a time when life gets busy but jeez brah flat out years??

100% agree.

It's too difficult to stop now, I've had no friends all my life and since I didn't get on the gear I've never tried to make any.. prob my bad, but I don't have a fucking time machine to change it. , I think I actually have the napsgear (inb4 ban) vials in my fucking safe still. Don't end up life me bro. Keep fucking lifting and be a fucking sickkunt bruh.

Desu, I was on this board when it first launched. on my old laptop, which I'll never through out, I was in a stream with Zyzz whwre he phoned one of the girls in my class at the time in uni and he trolled the fuck out of her. Fuck man you really missed it when Zyzz was around. He didn't post here much, but when he did, that shit exploded the fuck up.

>laura never knew who it was
>felt fucking good to see that roastie get trolled.

i'll be your lifting partner brah. we're all gonna make it.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

twink with good structure/insertions used drugs and died. idolized by uglly retards with bad structure who will never make it.

I want to be your friend

sorry quoted wrong person i want to be ur friend