Got trolled into the "converse" meme

>Got trolled into the "converse" meme
>Terrible shoes, give me shinsplints
>Started ripping on the sides and coming apart after one year
>I literally barely even squat I could have just done it barefoot

Why did I get memed into this shit?

Bump

yeah man bump your shitty post

What's the point of this thread? Accept defeat like the basement dweller you are.

>shin splints

Wait, were you running long distances in Chucks?

Walking in them hurts if you do it quickly and for longer than 5 mins.

Fuck this shit

Are you fat? You sound fat. It takes me at least 1-2 hours of brisk walking for my feet to get sore. I'll bet you're fat, aren't you?

>wearing converse

You have literally never spent a single day on Veeky Forums, have you?

>Be me
>use converse for squats and deadlifts
>wear normal shoes for everything else
>never get shin splints
>medical miracle

No I'm 170lbs at 5'11

but they're all twinks and dress like fags

>let's spend lots of money on shitty clothes we're going to throw out next year

Why would anyone go on Veeky Forums?

you are not supposed to run with them you stupid fucktard

Daily reminder that ASICS and ONITSUKA TIGERS are the most AFFORDABLE, HIGH QUALITY and Veeky Forums shoe for your Veeky Forums activities

Do you buy shoes that actually fit your feet, you big dummy dumb dumb?

Browsing Veeky Forums is a great way to learn how NOT to dress, but if you post there for more than six months you're guaranteed to contract cancer.

You probably don't know how to fucking walk. There's no shame in admitting it, it's actually super common. I was walking like a retard before cardio training and learning how to step like a non-idiot.

Yes

I want to buy new shoes now what should I get?

shoo jew

>Veeky Forums
>dressing like a faggy teen and calling it fashion
Is there a more deluded board?

Shoe Jew.

moved onto doc martins from converse myself.
more comfortable, longer durability (by years) and make my feet look hench to the bone
would recommend/10

Hey, retard, converse ARE NOT the same size as normal shoes. If you get a 9 in converse and a 9 in other shoes through converse will be bigger iirc. Look it up. I guarantee this is your problem.

I tried them on in store senpai

Unless I got them too snug I don't think that's the issue

I've always preferred a flat shoe. Ran in chucks for years. Currently run and lift in pic related.

Never had any trouble, but I get fuck ton of people telling me how I'm going to fuck my shit up.

Buy the 12 dollar Walmart knockoffs instead. I got 3 years out of my last pair.

Flat shoes require a certain foot. I hated flat shoes and flip flops until I moved to S FL where they are wornot year round. Now supported shoes, runnners, I can't wear for any length of time.

Fa is full of twinky Numales who think dressing like a high fashion runway model, minus the good genetics, lighting,and context, will make them look appealing or unique. Instead they just look like cartoon characters and school shooters.
Chucks are fine, normies like them.

>cancer
I think you mean AIDS

you're going to fuck your shit up

you're going to fuck your shit up

Are you me? Except I still use chucks to lift.

Fucking love my docs tho. Its literally walking on air. Gives you some bad habits though. Like when j switch to my converse and do a walking commute I slam my feet hard on a curb thinking I'm in my boots. And you actually look like an adult when you're in jeans and boots instead of Nike's or chucks

Converse are pretty good