/fat/ Fatty General

lenten fast edition

Old thread BMI exceed 300 Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ji6EKn2Af0I
powerhealth.gr/en/xs-green-tea-en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder: learn the core principles and do what works for you. Veeky Forums isn't the whole world. There's al ot of good advice/information here but ignore the attitude.

For example, I can't use MFP and things like that. I just can't autistically input information into a spread sheet a bunch of times a day like that. That's way harder for me to keep up than a reasonable calorie deficit.

I personally just memorize the calories of things I Could/use commonly, and look things up when I don't know, and stick to my calories like that.

Don't listen to someone who tells you you won't make it. Especially over something trivial. And don't give up.

o hey /fat/

youre lookin kinda /fat/ today

SIR
*huffs*
DROP THE
*wheezes*
BURGER!!
*pops a boil*
RIGHT NOW!!

how am i for today? I started eating a peach or apple a day and really got my simple carb cravings out of the way. I don't want any snacks of any kind now

>1700 cals for dinner
wtf is wrong with you

I have noticed my arms / tummy getting smaller. It has been 3 weeks. Not as sore anymore and don't feel like I am going to die after a workout.

Did a 20/4 warrior fast today, didn't even feel that hungry during. Did some cardio as well, 25~30 minutes of jump rope, I'm getting bretty good at it and suggest it for all the fat folk here, learning tricks is fun and keeps me focused on staying at it.

I think I'm gonna make it, not eating wasn't hard. Maybe your issues are psychological so try to deal with those and you'll be better off. Good luck to you other whales.

That's sodium dingus

Still a fuck ton tho, dial it down.

that's sodium

I still didn't go over and realistically i'm fine so long as i drink enough water

That's soduim m8.

I'm not like megafat or anything but I am trying to cut down from 27%ish bf.

Just posting my weekly intake to keep me motivated and hopefully not fuck it up.

>another one in the books

Confess your cheat meals for absolution.

Also anyone have any suggestions to edit my pope wojak? Also ask for one to be made.

Just started using Cronometer and it's pretty helpful!

make the hat much darker, and make the staff a color that stands out against the clothes

I've fucking regressed. My goal is betwe 12 and 15% bfp. I was on 17, and then dropped down to 16 point something. I was close. Then uni hit, and although I was eat ok amounts of calories, almost no protein. Then I binged for about a fortnight. Now I'm 18.2. Fuck.

At least my lifts went up I guess.

I've ordered some protein powder. It'll be nice not to fuck up my deficit because I need protein.

SeeJust keep a strong log m8, helps you keep yourself accountable

Yisss cronometer > MFP any day

>Went to the gym, and had KFC with the lads after. Not necessarily a game ruiner, until I drank some mountain dew and ate the chips. Fuck, should have stuck with the chicken
>Had a kebab at uni with a mate
>Had a nutella donut and coffee at uni after my chicken breast
>Ate pizza at uni because I was cramming the night before

All in the last fortnight. P...please forgiveme pope.

Did you ever do the smug one I requested with his fingers too fat to do the pose correctly?

But it's 2 bucks

What's a strong log? It sounds like something specific.

A big shit you take after eating only fiber for a week.

Was the binge associated with school stress (or any stress)? If it was, it's very important that you learn some new coping strategies to replace binge eating.

I ate six donuts today.
cream stuffed ones

>tfw lost 90lbs now and still fall in to my old fat habits
I'm stalling hard now too due to the cheating. On the plus side my lifts are doing pretty good I guess.

It just means keep a regular and detailed record of what you ate -- a food log.

Better shove it in your gym bag before anybody sees it

I think it was mostly that. Partially also because it was a choice between meal prep or sleep by then.

But mostly stress. Any suggestions for new habits?

Ah, I gotcha. I think I'll start writing one now. I've got a diary/planner lying around somewhere.

Spaceman Fat Wojak

Fat Nazi Wojack?

Well the first line of action is to eliminate the stressors if you can, but if that isn't an option than some healthier coping mechanisms might be listening to/playing music, socializing, low to moderate intensity cardio, meditation (this is a big one), playing with pets if you can... just try to figure out what helps you relax and unwind. Keeping a goof sleep schedule can really help both stress management and studying as well

Fats, today I had 2 eggs, cup of coffee, 2 carrots and my vitamins, later I went to the gym with my pal, did 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of each machine (4), then the gym trainer told us if we wanted to play basketball with them so we did. After my workout I red a book and had white rice and steamed vegetables (broccolli, cucumber, celery) and discussed philosophy with my gym pal, I don't really like it but he does so I make an effort to have a chat about it. Now I'm heading to a place and having some chicken breast and salad.

Fatbois we all are gonna make it. Keep it up, this fucking thread has helped me so much in the psychological aspect.

already been made

I'll get on it. Thanks user. I have a few ideas.

Anyone else DGAF about sparing muscle? Honestly I'm so tired of being fat I don't mind becoming a skinnyfat or DYEL

keep your protein high and you shouldn't lose any muscle mass on a 1000 kcal deficit. I haven't in a month+ since starting.

I have never had more than two donuts in a single day.

Had oatmeal with natural peanut butter and dried cherries

Half a glass of almond milk

And a Nature Valley trail mix granola bar.

...and my sister just brought me large fries and a Coke. Fuck.

When I get thin, one day a month I'm going to just stuff myself full of garbage.

I wonder if when I'm thin I'll actually do that.

show restraint

At least it's diet, right?

Are you vegan?

Should I just eat and drink half?

It's not diet, and yeah I'm 3 weeks in.

how would I manage a calorie deficit shit, is it as simple as going "well okay only 1500 calories today" and how do i monitor when I'm eating home cooked meals. This is literally the only part I struggle with

I had 86 grams of honey bunches of oats cereal when I should have had the one serving of 30 grams. lord have mercy on me.

at least I am still under my calorie limit

if you've been good, sure. make sure to insert the full calorie of the whole soda and fries first. That will keep you from mindlessly eating if you are going over

I'd throw that shit out if I were you. Too hard to control binging

That's just asking for trouble mate. Most of us fatties are like alcoholics, there's no way we can have "just one".

youtube.com/watch?v=ji6EKn2Af0I

Seeing her eat strangely helps me as I cut.

I've been watching steve1989 MRE reviews recently. Watching someone eat a prepared meal in a formulaic way takes my mind off cravings.

I cant at the moment, I live with my family. But your right, Ill just not do that dumb shit again.
Im thinking of having this regimen where I can only eat out of my measuring cup, never directly from the source. Maybe that can help me mentally.

My bad, that was for this post

>a giant bowl of ramen and more than 30 gyoza

Awesome. I switched at the beginning of the month.

>only kinda fat

thanks user

>Keep it up, this fucking thread has helped me so much in the psychological aspect.

I agree, /fat/ keeps me accountable.

Who /jolly/ here?

121 KG, 182cm fat pig here.
Doing IF with 1600kcals/day.

Just made me this, I am gonna post it because it was the fucking best steak I had for a long time, restaurants included.

whole meal got:

759 kcals
67g proteine
77g carbs
22g fat

how did I do, /fat/?

What do you mean by /jolly/

looks bretty good breh

I ate 13.5 g of saturated fat today according to Cronometer. Is that safe?

Post potato recipe.

Is that white potatoes?

Very nice, congrats user. How you holding up?

So far, it's pretty easy for me, though my family likes to tempt me with fast food about twice a week.

Other than fries and soda on those days, I drink a ton of water and eat raw veggies and fruit, and oatmeal. I'm already down a pants size and I feel great.

thanks, tasted fucking awesome and I didnt even use any sauces except brazilian pirata sauce for the meat, a few drops.

>peel potatos
>cut potatoes in 5-10mm discs
>put them on baking paper on a bakeplate
>cover with 1 tablespoon of your prefered oil
>put in preheated oven of 180° Celsius (air heating) for 20-30 minutes
>after half the time passed turn them and put salt on them

done

Well just regular ones, I dont really like sweet potatoes.

You know

Jovial, lighthearted, boisterous, fond of Hawaiian shirts, all the things a fat guy should be

should try this sauce

Ronnie go work on your comics. You haven't been funny for at least two years.

>down to 300 after being 335-340 at the start of the year
>penis is getting longer and becoming more difficult to put back into pants after taking a piss
I used to just tilt my hips back and it'd slide back inside but now i actively have push it in.

How do we teach people that it's easier to lose weight than it is to gain weight?

It's an absolute fact yet there are so many fucking fat people.

They don't even have to stop eating fast food and pizza and whatever else they eat. They just need to learn to eat less of it!

It's been going great. I basically make the same meals I used to, just with more beans or tofu. Lost weight and am exercising daily.

My family has been very supportive. They are cutting back their animal product intake significantly and probably eat less animal products now than an average vegetarian.

What made you switch? Anything you read online? On here?

I switched after watching Dr. Greger's videos and doing some research myself on nutrition and factory farming.

>how do we teach meth heads that its so easy to quit meth
It's an addiction. We're just lucky that we realized it and took steps towards controlling it.

Look up the nutritional information of what you're cooking, weigh/measure it, then do a little bit of elementary school math to figure out how many calories it is. What is there to struggle with.

>tfw no matter how much i workout and eat right i'll always feel like a fat shit
why even live bros?

>tfw 5'7
I try to come here for motivation but the constant manlet threads convince me I shouldn't even bother

For me it was also lack of knowledge. I thought the foods I was eating weren't nearly as bad for me as they were.

I figured just eating some pizza one night a week wasn't that bad as long as I didn't go overboard. But even just two slices is already overboard because pizza is so bad for you.

If you eat home cooked stuff you just add everything up before you mix it. Of course its not super precise then but better than not counting at all.

Bookmark this link:

>March 24th, in the year of our lord, 2017
>Be me, 367lbs
>Drank entire 5th of whiskey, went to Gattiland on the 26th
>JustFuckMyShitUpFam.jpg
>Weight goes up to 380lbs
>Go back on diet
>Drink water, strict caloric intake
>Weighed myself again one week later
>Weigh 364
>Regain faith in self and diet

Fatty-Pope is false idol.

13lbs.. in a 5th of whiskey

You've gained 13 pounds and then lost 16 pounds in the last few days?

how the fuck did you lose so much so fast?

because it was mostly liquid weight.

Whiskey dehydrates the ever-loving fuck out of you. Take into account all the sugary soda I had at a pizza buffet with those carbs, I was retaining water like a motherfucker.

Thays great, sounds like it's been an easy transition for you. We're pretty similar, I've been working out everyday. We're gonna make it, user.

Thays cool that your family is on board, makes things much easier and just pleasant. My sister tried for literally two days and gave up because she's lazy.

I was actually on a vegan diet about 7 years ago, started just to try something new, and lasted for a good 2 years, I was in the best shape of my life.

Then I went through some personal shit, got depressed, and ate myself into a /fat/. Realized I've had enough, and it worked for me before, so I'm back at it.

*that's

Fuck this phone.

powerhealth.gr/en/xs-green-tea-en/

Do these have calories?

Is it ok to drink once every day?

Iktf.
The journey never ends with body dysmorphia.
5'11 140 and still too scared to eat more than 1800 kcal a day.

>I was actually on a vegan diet

That was also the time when you accepted your homosexuality, right?

>Mfw drink monster
>Eat a good meal every day
>Eat chocolate ice cream and chocolate crepes every weekend
>Still lose weight
Now this is a diet i can continue for life, so fucking good :3

That's totally what I thought but then I ended up banging this hipster chick for a year. Shit was cash.

so im a pretty ham beasty dude, when im done lifting for the night i hop on the bike and go at it for a good 30 min, should i be doing another cardio machine instead? i have asthma and the bike is the only thing that wont wind me

Bike is my favorite for cardio. It's good.

>1631 cal today
FUCK

You need more fat and proteine.

Go for 100g prot and 50g fat and less carbs

biking is good. i go cycling at least 6hours per week. since i don't have any money for a gym membership its my only workout. steadily losing 2-3lbs/week recently

You are forgiven.
Gonna try but cant make the hand for the life of me.
Here you are senpai

>tfw too fat to bike
>tfw forgot how to ride a bike

end me

How many of you fatties have a santa suit? I've had one since I was 13 (I've been a fatty my whole life, I'm 22 now). I used to wear it to school every year at Christmas time. Now I wear it to the bar.

Pro tip: Bitches love to sit on Santa's lap.

how fat? I have seen 300lbs+ people riding bikes.
if you rode a bike before it should be easy enough to get back on it