Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABZTEkPu6s8
youtube.com/watch?v=C46_hsp3CZw
youtube.com/watch?v=UnIlSTz8W4A
youtube.com/watch?v=LPqQ-BguG5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bumperino

Calum Von Moger. Not very useful information, great physique and entertaining.

I dont know if they're natty, but I really like their channel. Especially the way the guy on the right says position

I think Sean Nalewanyj is incredibly under appreciated

>Information is very accurate/useful
>Aesthetics are pretty solid
>Delivery might be dry for some people but I really like it
>Production quality is fine for what his videos are

i like their channel except the cheesy visual effects (the cartoon versions of them bouncing around the screen) and the attempted funny jump cuts are really hard to watch.

AlphaDestiny

guy on the rights pecs look kind of weird. almost like a weird gyno combo

vintage genetics
he gives good everything, id let him fuck me

how tall are buff dudes, probably is achievable natty after 4+ years of good consistent training and nutrition

The Golden One
AlphaDestiny
Delray Misfits

I would think so. They've been training for 10+ years I believe.

Athlean-X
Kali Muscle
Broscience

alan thrall if he hadn't sold his soul to SS

SS is a solid program though. Anyone saying otherwise either hasn't read the book or is on some bro-shit

i never said it wasnt

The only acceptable answer!

alphadestiny is my no.1
no.2 id say is bushbud.

Alphdestiny
>accurate/useful 10/10
>aesthetics 10/10
>delivery/personality 11/10
>video production quality whofuckingcares/10

lol i hate that manlet. fuck manlets

>Are they natty
of course
>achievable natty?
if you invest as much time as they did

I like them, the forced comedy bro shtick they often have is annoying but I still like their training advice, their vids on how to ghetto/DYI equipment and a solid routine has helped me through a rough stretch in my training. not gonna rate them because I'm biased, they were the first I started watching so of course I would find them to be pretty based.

AthleanX
>> Accurate/useful information
definitely. he often posts clickbait titles and shills his programs hard as fuck, but bottom line is, he knows what he's doing and he wants you to know it too
>> Aesthetics
face like a bag of smashed assholes, 8/10 manlet physique, you tell me. trick question
>> Delivery/ Personality
was painfully cringy and borderline autistic, is now way better (and he admits that himself kek)
>> Video production quality
see above

Calum
n/a, I probably forgot more about training than I learned while watching him
>> Aesthetics
full homo, would be all over this
>> Delivery/ Personality
see above, he's just a lovable entertaining lad
pretty decent

Matt Ogus
lots of broscience-sounding stuff, but he actually has some very good points now and then
>> Aesthetics
see AthleanX, revolting face but good physique
>> Delivery/ Personality
meh. he's too full of himself but he tries to somewhat help people. I can't really hate him but not for lack of trying
nothing to complain about in most vids

pic unrelated

e

No, not natty you dyel.

>all the alphadestiny shilling ITT

Fucking essay up in this bitch. Agree with most though. Would add CT Fletcher for the roidmonkey lulz, I love the guy for some reason.

broscience and athlean-x.
the former is funny, gives good life advice if you don't take everything to heart and find a good middle spot where you can balance being alpha and retarded without seeming too retarded to normies, also good lifting advice, if you pick out 15% of everything he says

athlean-x
good lifting advice, on all kinds of training, breaks down everything and keeps retarded broscience to a minimum, which is inoric since most of what he says lines up with good broscience. i've fully mastered bench form only after watching jeff explain it, i don't like that he's using clickbait titles but i know the quality of the video is high even if he sometimes contradicts himself

Chad:
>accuracy
Decent. Juggernaught and etc are sound
>aesthetic
Looks like he could lift heavy things. Oh and guess what, he can lift heavy things
>delivery
Adequate. Seems like reasonable guy, not a twat, not autiste-supreme
>production quality
Good enough. Not too flashy. Not too bland.

And your pic is totally achievable natty. No idea if they are natty, as have no clue who they are.

Juggernaut for Montana Max

>broscience
mah man

> video production quality whofuckingcares/10

Spot the uncultured swine

Dom is funny but he has pretty much extracted all the comedic potential from the topic of lifting weights he possibly could have, you can tell by his (now very infrequent)new videos that they're pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Same goes for channels geared at beginners like Alan Thrall and Omar, there's only so many ways you can teach the basics of the squat

eric bugenhagen

>Accurate/useful information
>Aesthetics
>Video production quality
>Delivery/ Personality

Broscience is good for lulz
Scott herman is alright but a bit entry level and very dry but he's one of the few real natties
I don't mind alpha destiny dunno why he gets all the hate

MARCUS "STINKY" DINGDONG
SUPERTRAINING666

Yeah and when he did try and be a bit original (The 200 episode rap vid) he caught a bit of flak for it.

Not much, but more than any other video he's done and probably way more than he's used to. The dude's pretty much universally loved 100% of the time so even a bit of hate would be foreign to him.

A shame because he was trying to be original and creative and do something new with the channel.

I agree, he's out of content pretty much, I guess the same eventually happens to every fitness channel, like some user said above, there's only so many ways you can teach a squat.

But he's really funny and pretty clever, so I think he's gonna milk this for a bit longer and then move on to something new and probably be a success at it as well

the only reason to watch scott is the accent. at first I couldn't even understand half of what he said and I live like 100 miles from boston.

>unironically subscribed to the golden one

ayyy

They're not very informative but as Veeky Forums humor goes they're my favorite channel.

It's time to stop being autistic

Sparrow
None
>> Aesthetics
Thick
>> Delivery/ Personality
Weird in a cute way
10/10. Comic drawing stories, anime style speed running, using her 10 years old camera to record sometimes

> Accurate/useful information
youtube.com/watch?v=ABZTEkPu6s8

> Aesthetics
youtube.com/watch?v=C46_hsp3CZw

> Delivery/ Personality
youtube.com/watch?v=UnIlSTz8W4A

> Video production quality
youtube.com/watch?v=LPqQ-BguG5s

this is art

delray misfits tbqh desu senpai famalama