I'd rate my hairline approaching poverty tier and my jawline a bit below average desu

I'd rate my hairline approaching poverty tier and my jawline a bit below average desu

You like like his very ugly cousin.

True

I'll take it

Rate Ryan gosling then rate me so I understand

Your hairline is way past poverty tier. You look like a middle aged man pulling a comb over in order to stay hip for the kids.

Why is ur chin bald? Is that where ur boyfriend's balls rub all the time?

Gosling - 8/10
You - 4/10.If you fixed the nose and hairline, you'd go up to a 6.5

Yes
I'm not sure what to do desu. Hairline drugs are pretty awful (got sides from fin, thankfully not permanent). My hairline has been this way since I was 19 (25 now). Maybe I'll get a HT. I think a nose job would be too feminizing

Now that I think of it, I bump you up to a 5, with a possibility of becoming a 7. Ignore the other user, you definitely not "very ugly"

Thanks dude how do I look with a buzz flexing my hardest

Change the angle of your jaw to see.

Ignore the weird pose. I know I have a high hairline but I guess I don't worry about it since I always have.

Go post on /soc/ you hungry skeleton.

Now just the jawline

Possibly the sexiest man in existence

you look feminine as fuck my dude, kys or jump on HRT and live in L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

you look like a pedophile

Thanks dude rate my sword and sheath

wtf lmao is that makeup

>tfw no one comments on my jawline or hairline and I get roasted instead

you genuinely look like a grill i've fucked kek.

Do you live in aussie?

nigga you look sweet

is that makeup, though?

No, just taken at a good time and good lighting and all, plus distance. Irl I'm paler than that.

I'd be your bear daddy, and once your heart and soul were mine I'd pimp you out hard.

you look like a little girl user

Good taste, i guess.

I recognize you! You're that faggot from /b/ who likes to spam his cock all the time. Same gay smirk and everything.

Fuck off.