Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
are you going to donate your organs?

Fuck no.
I'm taking mine straight to the incinerator with the rest of me.
My counties government basically made the whole country organ donors by default, so you kinda have to go out of your way to get a card saying that your not an organ donor.
I am not an organ donor.
Fuck whatever weakling needs them. Ether grow your own organ or die because your genetic trash and weak

Nah, prob too much DMT and creatine in them lmao.

No boy
Survival of the fittest

No dont want to give an insentive to kill me.

Nah fuck them.
No one in this world ever gave me shit, not even love. Until they respect my organs and myself as a man they can all fuckin die.

no
pic related is what's happening to me after i die

gonna become a tree and haunt the forest

>getting organ donor on your card

not many people know this but certain hospitals encourage their staff to let organ donors die so they can sell their organs on the black market.

Once I'm dead, sure. I won't be needing them anyway.

what is that awesome country you reside in?

also are you mentally challenged?

I just recently became one. Held out for a while, but realized there is no excuse not to be one. I don't think people should even be given a choice. inb4 my penis gets donated to a trap

well fuck, guess this changes everything

jk i'm a chemtrail and i'm going to find you, you alex jones retard

No. I don't want to risk giving my organs to some fat lazy fucker who won't bother changing his shitty habits even after being given a second chance.

agree 100%
you are dead anyway, who gives a shit.
I figured a board like Veeky Forums would want to know that their organs are grade a stuff.
You know, it's the one thing you can do to bring narcisism in the grave

why would you care, you are dead man, you don't get to see shit

that's pretty weird man

Like I give a flying fuck. If they're too pathetic to care for their body then they can piss off if they think they get to have parts of mine.

If they gave me an option to give my organs to a kid who has some horrible genetic condition then yeah I'd gladly donate, but with that ever present risk that my heart could go to an obese cunt, or my liver could go to an alcoholic, I'm not giving away shit.

you obviously give a fuck man, you're too stubborn to give away something that you won't need anymore because, you know, you're fucking dead

If I died and my heart and liver were given to a fatshit to subsidize their shitty life choices, I would personally kill them

I want to be cremated and have my ashes mixed with paint, I will then have a 1700's style portrait of myself made and hung in my son's house. So when he has guests over he can gesture to it and say, that's my dad. And when they compliment the painting he will say. No, THAT'S my dad, he is the painting.

>I would personally kill them
yes that sounds like a really good plan
oh wat, you're fucking dead

Not him, but in Poland you are organ donor by default, ofc if you don't have take-my-shit/dont-take-my-shit card on you the famiky can decide
but yeah, if youre hobo without family they can cut you to the pieces

>I won't donate my organs when I'm already dead because they MIGHT be given to someone I don't think deserves them

What kind of shitty fucking reasoning is this when you could literally save a life from beyond the grave?

I hope you never need an organ transplant, user
your hatred is sad

nice nice
I''m thinking about taxidermy

I've been thinking about having my organ donor status removed.

The majority of people on the organ wait list are self-inflicted. And I don't want there to be an off chance that my organs go to a rich person.

why the fuck do you care?
You re dead anyway, you either give your organs to someone who needs them or you leave them to the worms
You prefer letting someone die just because it might be someone who you don't like, wasting the product of a whole life of sacrifice. Do you really hate your life that much?

someone's mad.

I just don't think my organs should extend the life of someone who does such disproportionate damage to the world's ecosystem with their lifestyle.

you know you can choose who to donate to, right?
they give you a list of people, you can even meet them, or their family.
Well, at least in my country

in my country you die, hospital yanks out your organs (if they can) and they go off to people on a list, you have no say at all.