Can't stop esting McDonald's

I'm trying hard but can't resist the best fast food sandwich.
For me, it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96767316/#96772174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not choosing the Mcbaby
>kys

First monster, now McDonald's

I want off

Your diet is everything. You only crave them because you're body is adjusted to them. You go on a crash diet to healthier eating or do it slowly if you're a pussy and your craving will change. When you get through the week or 2 weeks of your endocrine system changing you will crave healthier food and be repulsed by Mcdonald's. You have no fucking idea how bad that food is. Literally aids for the heart.

Fucking REPORT this thread, people don't need some thinly veiled advertisement for shit food put in their face while they're trying to better themselves. Fuck you OP show some sense of empathy.

Sage goes in all fields.

Sage

respect the classics, well done

>not fitting a mcchicken into your diet
Not gonna make it

Can you post the spooky Mario Kart one?

underrated thread
hearty keks were had

>newbloods think this is advertizing

>le downboat

What do you think this is, fucking reddit?

The fuck is McChicken Sauceā„¢? They give out that spicy mayo in packets?

It's that spicy mayo stuff though right?

cant tell if this post is 2nd degree satire

>first monster shilling now McDonald's shilling.

Fuck off advertisement faggots, you're pathetic. Report all advertising threads.

go home Veeky Forums you're drunk

idiot

Best pasta

I genuinely hope all you idiots are ironically calling these legit advertising threads.

How is it NOT advertising. He puts Mcdonald's in the subject, he goes on and on about why he loves it then ends it with "what a great restaurant". If you mean he's not a paid advertiser that doesn't matter. In fact Its even worse if they're not getting paid to fucking shill for some corporation. Jesus Christ man don't be a mindless slave.

Its probably pasta anyways but still, fuck you OP.

>Its probably pasta

dude if you're this fucking new then fuck off and stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself

Great copy pasta, forgot it existed. Thanks for the nostalgia!

>I care what a stranger on the internet thinks.

Been here a year and a half and I've never seen it.

> that first chomp of the day

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96767316/#96772174
McChicken sandwich goes deeper than you think.

>year and a half

so new

>Can't stop esting McDonald's
here's a simple trick: stop putting fucking McDonald's in your mouth

Didn't say I wasn't, Nigger.

MCDONALDS SHILLS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait to see you on "my 600 lbs life"

CAN we stop with the heart attach posting

Honestly fuck off with their iced coffee.. they pump that shit with sugar.

Cringe

LOL a whopping 1.5 years.

Get a load of this first sip of the day before I hit the gym.

>intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor
Fucking kek, Everytime

enjoy your sugar fatty

Are McChickens better or McDoubles macro wise?

You know aids is literally something already?

You don't fucking talk to me like that.

i make mine at home keep it lean keeps me healthy.

duuuuuuuuuude, that thing is straight up raw