Ok we all know most of us here lift for women, that's a fact

Ok we all know most of us here lift for women, that's a fact.

I'm a virgin at an age too old to say here as it's embarrassing as hell but I'm trying to do everything from looksmaxing to socialmaxing to get a qt3.14 gf.

>I know longer do this ignorant shit In pic related

A girl i really like and follow on Snapchat just posted that. But sometimes my legs really hurt from leg day and it's hard not to manspread do any of you have tips to deal with leg Dom's?

Lifting doesnt help with getting women you virgin scrub

Get charisma faggot

>I'm a virgin at an age too old to say

Just turned 30 and still a virgin. Is wizard 30 and wraith 50 or the other way around?

Are you a wizard?

Lol you're going to crush your balls while your sitting in hopes that some whore you wanna fugg sees it? Not gonna make it.

Wizard is 30. Pretty sure if I slay your oneitis I get your powers tho.

Depends on what path you want to take, either the magician or warrior. Wizard or Paladin, its your choice

>liking a FUCKING FEMINIST CUNT
The older I get, the more I hate women.

>>I know longer do this ignorant shit In pic related

You'll never get a qt acting like a beta bitch. Spread your legs however you want.

I don't have one which is what makes me even more powerful

What is the difference? Do you have the image?

If they've got a problem with you manspreading, they should be able to tell you that to your face, not passive aggressively bitch about it on Snapchat.

If they can't do that, fuck 'em, just manspread.

If they actually do come up to ask you to stop manspreading, fuck 'em and keep manspreading.

This shit ain't rocket science

I hate women more and more every time I see shit like this.

correction, I hate leftists, feminists, and black lives matter cucks.

If it's a full train and there are people (including women and children) standing without seats and you are obnoxiously taking enough space for three people, you're a douchebag. It's not an issue of politics or feminism

OP here wow wtf, when i was saying a virgin at an age too old i meant i am 21, Jesus now I'm depressed that there are virgins in here at 30 i don't want this life i need to fix this shit.

>Hurr Durr just manspread who cares

Fuck you idiots i just want advice on Dom's, I'm not gonna manspread if the girl i am legit in love with posts shit like this on snapchat

>If it's a full train and there are people (including women and children) standing without seats

It's not, and there aren't.

>I'm not gonna manspread if the girl i am legit in love with posts shit like this on snapchat

Never.
Gonna.
Make.
It.

Cuck.

OPs picture says it is a full train, so that's the premise we're operating with

You are a sad excuse of a man and you fucking deserve a shitty feminist cunt

You disgust me

Well if wanting to please the woman I love makes me a cuck well then i will wear that monocle like a badge of honor
Hurr Durr whatever just give me advice on leg doms so i never manspread that's all I'm asking you don't have to be autistic about it

If a person is taking up space and they need a seat they act like a human being and ask them if they can scoot over. Calling them a shitbag because of a need for a seat unbeknownst to them is a pretty big reach for a stranger to another.

Also, women do the same shit all the time with bags but there's no "womanspreading" outcry because a sane human would ask them if they could move their things so someone can sit and men aren't sitting around making up shit to be upset about.

I always lol at retarded 21 year olds who start panicking when they realize some of us are actual wizards, and then proceed to do even more stupid shit that will guarantee their virginity forever.

You idiots just don't listen.
You're 21, there isn't a single thought in your tiny skull that is new or interesting to us. Take our advice or fuck off.

First, stop using stupid fake words like 'manspreading'. If you have a problem with people splaying their limbs unnecessarily, then say that.

Second, stop trying to hard to make people take your bait.

You have much more severe problems than DOMS and I'm afraid it would be a waste giving you any advice

You don't love this woman, you are just desperately trying to fill an emotional void. Trust me, I've been there. I just got my first qt gf after I started lifting and stopped giving a fuck what anyone, including women, thought of me. Just be the best you can be for you.

All you manspreaders need to be gassed

Yes. Rest your lleg while bairing on Veeky Forums. Though you already knew that one.

you have deep-seated issues if you think being a docile nu-male beta bitch to feminists is going to make them attracted to you, but I'll bite

stretch (pic related)
foam roll 2x/week
if it's really truly unbearable, take aspirin

newfags posting in a bait thread. nothing knew

>full train
Yeah right

fuck em

>Virgin at 20
>I still have hope for some reason.

I do though i know her since i was 17 when she tutored me and she was the first girl to talk to me for extended periods of time, only thing that sucks is she got married again 6 months ago to some American guy but i don't think it will last to be honest so I'm holding out hope and trying to stay on her radar

>Some passive aggressive bitch says it's a full train
>Must be true

Look in the goddamn reflection and see there are no people standing.

>virgin at 20
>had multiple occasion to lose from the age of 13
>girl even invited me multiple times and we were talking about it
>i just didnt care and was scared when i was 15
>fast forward today
>im fucking insecure about it
>look worse than i did
>no one who whould fuq

talk about bad life decisions

You can't see anyone standing up, even looking in the reflection of the glass. It's definitely not full and I guarantee you they would make room if someone went to sit there.

This has to be fucking bait. Come the fuck on.

>I'm not gonna manspread if the girl i am legit in love with posts shit like this on snapchat
OP confirmed for being a Nice Guy(tm) the kind of guy women hate. The girl you "legit love" doesn't have a checklist of things she enjoys and doesn't fuck with the guys who fit all the requirements. Obviously extreme "manspreading" is an asshole move but if she's into you she won't mind a little "manspreading" or will tell you about it but it won't disqualify you at all. Women aren't looking for doormats who will agree to anything they say, judging by the picture of the OP, the train is far from being full, noone is standing in front of the guy or in the glass reflexion.

I repeat, you are NOT gonna make it if you think conforming to everything she says is a good strategy to get in her panties. Have your own personnality, stay true to your beliefs when they're justified.

that girl is right, these men are taking too much space

If no one is standing and there are other seats free then no.
Buses we in my city have these kind of 4 seat section. When buss is half full I alone take all 4 with my bag and manspreading. I also live in Sweden, wonder how many feminists I triggered so far

in May will be 33 here. I've literally given up by now.

Manspread as much as you need, you fucking idiot. If someone wants a sit they will ask you and you will pull your legs in to let them in like a civilized person.

She is obviously sitting opposite of these guys, she would have to be squatting otherwise for the photo to be in that angle.