NO POO

Your muscles mean NOTHING without a healthy head of FULL and THICK hair.

>still using shampoo in 2017
>stripping your hair follicles of their natural oils and grease
>wanting to become bald

Since I stopped using shampoo on my head entirely, I get complimented daily on the THICKNESS, SHINE, FULLNESS, TEXTURE, and even SMELL of my hair.

STOP falling for the shampoo jew and let your hair thrive in its natural state, the way nature intended: only washing with water.

>Parabens, chemicals found in shampoo, deodorants and other cosmetics, have been shown to mimic the action of the female hormone estrogen, which can drive the growth of human breast tumors.
>Phthalates are plasticizing ingredients that have been linked to birth defects in the reproductive system of boys and lower sperm-motility in adult men, among other problems.
>Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), a chemical used in shampoo to prevent bacteria from developing, which may have detrimental effects on your nervous system.

Other urls found in this thread:

desertessence.com/hair-care#shampoo
vitacost.com/natures-gate-calming-shampoo-tea-tree-buckthorn-18-fl-oz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't used shampoo in months. That said, if you plan on using NO means of hair cleaner, you need to have shorter hair. There are shampoo alternatives such as vinegar, which would allow you to maintain longer hair.

Been on nopoo for 3 months so far. My hair feels nice and thicker. Washing every day with cold water is the best way to remove any smells you might have

>cold water

Probably not the most effective. Hot water will make the oils more viscous, allowing you remove the excess.

I've been meaning to get in on this. I'd much prefer to make my own natural shampoo than go full no-poo though. I don't want to go through the month long greasy stage.

How do you deal with dandruff?
I never shampooed up until about a year ago, primarily because a single motion of my head with coat my shirt and desk in flakes

>shampoo makes you bald
is this a new meme?

every one else is retarded

I use keto shampoo twice a week. Conditioner once a week.

It was really greasy, gross, and itchy at first but now my hair feels fantastic. I have short hair though, can't imagine it with anything long.

I haven't used shampoo in like 2 months and my hair is better than ever. Just some conditioner is enough and I have kinda long hair. Don't fall for the shampoo meme guys

Your muscles mean NOTHING without a healthy skin and FULL and THICK scent.

>still taking showers in 2017
>stripping your skin of its natural oils and grease
>wanting dry flaky skin

Since I stopped using soap on my body entirely, I get complimented daily on the THICKNESS, SHINE, FULLNESS, TEXTURE, and even SMELL of my skin.

STOP falling for the shower jew and let your skin thrive in its natural state, the way nature intended: only washing with axe body spray.

>female birth control hormones, chemicals found in the water supply, have been shown to mimic the action of the female hormone estrogen, which can drive the growth of human breast tumors.
>Phthalates are plasticizing ingredients that have been linked to birth defects in the reproductive system of boys and lower sperm-motility in adult men, among other problems.
>Soap gets rid of your thick manly scent of ball sweat

>keto shampoo

what did he mean by this

>always hate hippie shit, natural medicine, weed etc
>disregarded no shampoo as some disgusting vegan trend
>actually try it
>hair looks better than it ever has
I fucking love it. Recommended to everyone who haven't tried.

Although I told my friends-with-benefits that I'm not using shampoo and she thought it was disgusting. Then she told her friends that I didn't use soap, lmao

I poo 3 times a week with my big 3 anti balding concoction i got from the potion seller, nizoral isn't a meme

.t Schwarzkopf

>wiping your asshole after you take a shit
>stripping the hair in your asscrack of the NATURAL residues of your feces

also
>showering
>at all

KEK you fucking ABNORMAL BETAS will never learn how a REAL NATURAL MAN smells and looks like!!!

0/10

ketoconazol. It may inhibit dht affecting your follicles.

that's really not comparable. you need to wash away bacteria and pathogens from you or you'll smell like shit and get rashes and stuff.
There's really no need to use shampoo. All it does is remove lipids from your hair, which leaves it frail thin and lifeless. It's not unhygenic not to use shampoo.

had the same idea, i love you guys

>PAJEET MY SON

I've been doing no shampoo for about 4 months, I've actually been complimented a lot for my hair.

However I'd like to add that you're gonna need to shower every day if you're not using shampoo, for it not to look greasy.

What's Veeky Forums doing to fight the balding menace?
I'm doing; Pumpkin seed oil (from a bottle, fuck paying premium for capsules when the actual thing is tasty as fuck)
Castor oil
Peppermint oil (mix this and pso in castor oil and apply topically)
Scalp exercises
May get a dermaroller. If only they had those in aliexpress, that's where I buy the meme shit always.

>Pumpkin seed oil has been linked to positive effects on hair growth, especially in men. One study found that men who took 400 milligrams of pumpkin seed oil every day for 24 weeks actually had 40 percent more hair growth than men in the placebo group. No adverse effects were found.
wew lad you got me sold

>he doesn't nair his asshole

Pumpkin seed oil
Keto shampoo
Minox+dermaroller (just started dermarolling)
Biotin
Saw palmetto

>got a haircut the other day
>joke about going bald
>tells me she doesn't see any bald spots and my hair feels really thick
Almost cried a little, haven't been told my hair was thick since 19.

If i stop shampooing will my hair grow back?

>tfw my hair went from caveman jungle bush thickness to the crypt keeper tier monomolecular wire after I started combing
never fall for the toothed jew

Your hair on the left looks exactly like mine. Did Rogaine help out a lot? I used to use it, but stopped. It was one thing that really stopped me from going bald and accelerated hair regrowth.

You're an idiot if you fall for this. The only reason you're balding is because you have weak genes or wear stupid hats too much.

I have no idea what is working, just that I'm staving off the baldness and hope to keep it that way till I get really in shape.
Then when I'm 30 I can blast test and shave it.

why don't you guys just take a pill of finasteride every day? I've been on it for 2 years now with noticeably more hair than i started with, and i have the peace of mind that it'll never receed again if i keep taking it

I'm extremely tempted, but even a 1% chance of sides scares me. Also worried about my gains.

>dat fucking beard
swear to fucking god, rogaine is looking mighty appealing

dandruff is caused by shampoo desu at least in my experience

> not balding from steroid abuse
> making it

my gains are completely unaffected, i even read that this drug actually boosts your testosterone levels because it stops some of the testosterone being converted into the DHT hormone (It's the hormone that causes hair loss).

As for the other side effects... its obviously a risk, I went for it personally mainly because I have mild aspergers and because of this I'm really struggling with getting women, being bald would've would've basically guaranteed I would die alone. I had nothing to loose basically.

Just remember only 2% of people actually get side effects and the majority have the side effects go away after they stop taking it (many of them probably because of the placebo effect too.

seems like alot of effort for some fucking hair

my hair gets really greasy when i don't shampoo it, how do i combat it

>some fucking hair
hair makes or breaks your appearance
don't shampoo it for a month

desu it doesn't. My gf says she prefers me with my hair receding a little bit.

because clinging to a pill is really fucking insecure

your hair gets used to routine so dont shampoo for like 3-4 days then shampoo, condition every single day though, get something infused with argan oil for maximum natty hair gains

lol i used to think this
your head still is a skin surface, and an extremely greasy one at that. it needs to be washed bruv

my appearance is already broken desu

not a joke - try head and shoulders, only thing that worked for me

Been nopoo for over a year now.
Baking soda/ACV when it gets too oily.

There might be something to this tbqh.
I rarely used shampoo my whole life because I was just way too lazy and hated the way my hair felt afterwards. And now every time I get my hair cut I get comments on how thick my hair is.
Doesn't matter though as I don't give a flying fuck about even remotely styling my hair. I just leave it a mess and don't give a shit.

And rubbing all kinds of snake oil into your hair isn't? just read the posts i was replying to. A pill a day is literally nothing,

Explain to me what's the different between shampoo and conditioner? I just use whatever Nivea,Head and Shoulders, whatever the shit shampoo, every morning, sometimes they say shampoo+conditioner, but I never cared what the fuck's the difference, what about just using conditioner, what does it do?

Doesn't it give you penis problems

have you had any?

Your gf is being nice, not honest.

Don't care too much for my hair, if it starts falling out in a few years there isn't really anything that can be done. If I start balding I'll probably go Max Payne mode, and likely never be allowed near children.

Diffent guy but i'll tell you how it affected me.

It does ruin your dick. I did that shit for like 6 months and i got nearly all my temple hair back.

One day i noticed my dick didn't work as it used to and when i cummed it was just a small drop.

After stopping my penor recovered, thank god. The hair loss continued after around 5 months i think? And the pace i am losing it is the same as it was before taking the drug.

So all in all i got one full year with all of my hair and now at 26 my temples have receded but it's not too bad.

If i didn't take anything i would probably had to shave it all years ago.

However, would i do it again. NO. It's scary as fuck when your dick stops working, no hair is worth it.

>STOP falling for the shampoo jew and let your hair thrive in its natural state, the way nature intended: only washing with water.
I did that years back, then my sebum got out of control and started choking the life out of my hair follicles. I started losing hair pretty bad, and have only started gain ground back after using peppermint oil and tea tree oil in my shampoo's which are now all natural kinds.
I liked how it felt back when I didn't shampoo, but it did start making me go bald.
I've just started using bear grease to see how well that helps me grow my hair back. A guy on a crossbow forum apparently grew a shit load of back hair after using it, so I figure it should be able to do something for me

I have no idea how people pull this off. I tried for six months and my hair never stopped being greasy as all hell.

A lot of males have seborrheic dermatitis in their scalp. It's more common in males because of reasons.

Shit basically means that if you follow the no poo method or don't wash your hair regurlarly your hair and scalp will become so bad that you might even lose hair. (in most cases temporarily if you fix your shit)

Just wash your hair as often as it takes to keep it clean and have a shorter hairstyle.

I use lava soap for everything; body, face and hair. It's nice, skin doesn't feel too dry or greasy and my hair has remained hair-like and is still there.

This board is either 0% or 100% on every fucking topic.

"Oh shampoo makes my hair dry." You could try less shampoo or washing less frequently but your immediate response is, "Shampoo is a tool of the Illuminati to further the goal of global scalp dryness and bolster the sales of conditioner loaded with estrogenic compounds, I'll never use shampoo again."

I just shave my head I'm too far gone to have any meaningful regrowth or preservation of hair

Not caring. I thinned out really bad at 22 and it's stopped at 25. Sane thing happened to dad and he kept the same thinner hair till he was 60.
I just work out, take better care of my skin since more of it showing, and try not to give a fuck. It's worked for me so far, but I've got a pretty aesthetic face anyway.

I 'poo about once a week. It gets kind of uncomfortable later in the week but afterwards I feel so good and refreshed.

I'm a woman with long hair, so that's a bummer. It makes sense to me that you could actually lose hair, though. I know that when I attempted this, my scalp actually hurt because the grease and everything was weighing it down so badly.

Do you use anything in particular? Many shampoos and conditioners are full of so much unnecessary junk, which also bothers me and was the main reason I even tried the no poo thing. I've tried a brand of vegan shampoos and that made my hair feel dry and frizzy. Although I suppose it's different for men and the products you use might not work for me.

Stopped using anything in my hair after graduating high school, just turned 21. So it's been 3 years chemfree, except one time i went to get a haircut and they used shampoo on me without my consent. Ask me anything

post a pic of your hair

Jylenhall's skin doesn't look super smooth in that pic. Its nice to see that not all actors have perfect skin upon closer inspection.

>Since I stopped using shampoo on my head entirely, I get complimented daily on the THICKNESS, SHINE, FULLNESS, TEXTURE, and even SMELL of my hair.
[Quotation needed]

Without shampoo your hair will become greasy and smelly

He's old now

my hair looks better when I shower with just water but I use product. I can't just leave product in there by just washing it with water

The bottom line for me is that without shampoo my pillow cases will get oily literally overnight. When I see people saying
>1 month
in this thread I can only lmao. Yeah, I'm gonna switch my pillow casing every day for a month so maybe I get some vague improvement to "shininess" (you KNOW that just means oily ffs) - or maybe I just get dandruff again like I used to have as a teen, that would be fun, right?

Fucking get real, Veeky Forums.

Maaaaaaan, I had thick as fuck hair like that until 26.

30 now and shit fell out rapidly within 2 years. I'm Norwood 3/4.
>tfw had to buy Drano to unclog shower.
>just buzzcutting. fuck those dick kill/gyno/face aging pills.

I've been doing No Poo for about 3 days now. The first day i really had to take a shit but i held it in till the cramps went away. Since then i just feel shitty. When does it get better Veeky Forums?

I'm experiencing hairloss and at this point i'll try anything. If I go on nopoo, can I still use Rogaine or is that gonna mess with the supposed benefits
>inb4 shave it
It's not the bad... yet, it's only starting to recede and get sparse on top

It's no secret that sulfates damage hair follicles. This can lead to the hair follicles producing brittle hair or even ceasing to produce hair at all.

I tried not using shampoo when I cut my hair to 4 cm, but my head started to get itchy after 3 or 4 days, and I couldn't stand it anymore, so I went back to using shampoo. Any tips?

I already have high forehead, which I suppose I can't help it. But now I started losing hair on the top of my head. Will finasteride help me? Also, where do you get/buy it?

I'd use an organic or vegan shampoo instead. No poo means you're going to have gunk in your scalp, which will probably block the rogaine from getting in there as best it can.
That's just me guessing, though. My scalp got nasty when I didn't use anything on it even with hot water and rubbing.

>organic or vegan shampoo instead
Any recommendations? I live in a small town though so I'm not sure if they'll have much selection

hair is disgusting. I can't stand having on my head. it's gross and gets oily and it falls out and just.... bbbeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

>I'm mild OCD

I've been shaving my head bald since I was 15 (32 now)

You must hate women a lot.

I use this desertessence.com/hair-care#shampoo

5 times in the last 6 moths strangers or randoms at bars and clubs have told me i look like jake

Where you do you get yours from?

Didn't read all the replies, you may want to check this

I was no poo for years but went back to shampoo a few months ago. My hair is much better now.

Also
>not doing no poo by only washing with conditioner
It's like you want to be a greaseball.

Been at it for over a decade. Glad I started when I did. If ever I feel a little more grimier than usual, I'll use a very small amount of conditioner. Also, every other day I'll run some mix of natural/herbal oil through my hair - I don't think it's necessary but it was just something I picked up from an ex.

The shampjew is real.

I've just been using Nature's Gate shampoos because they don't have a lot of the ingredients people freak out about like sulfates or parabens, but I'm always on the look for other things to try. This might be one of the easier to find brands for you to get your hands on, too.

Here's a link to a random shampoo just to have a look. vitacost.com/natures-gate-calming-shampoo-tea-tree-buckthorn-18-fl-oz

I do exterior manual labour and contact sports. Its necessary to wash my hair. That being said, my head is already thick and full. Almost to the point of having too much hair.

>tfw want to have aesthetic long hair like jake
>take my exercise too seriously to keep it longer than side part length