What's the point of drinking poison to have a good time?

What's the point of drinking poison to have a good time?

The good time.

/thread

/thread

/thread

The good time.

/thread

/thread

Social obligation and opportunistic sexual encounters. Alcohol is worthless garbage but there is a time and place for it.

The good time.

>tastes good
>removes inhibitions
>allows you to completely stop thinking about your problems for a few hours

If you are a beta with shitty social skills and a stressful life it is the only thing that makes going out tolerable

*tips fedora*

>people need to drink to have a good time

Now you can /thread.

/thread

/thread

>has a good time
>didn't even drink
life is good.

/thread

>poison

everything's poison, faggot, in the right amount.

drink a couple gallons of water and you'll fucking die horribly.

Okay, but your body instantly recognizes alcohol as a toxin and fights like hell to get rid of it the second it's ingested. Justify your vices however you want, but don't give me that bullshit about "water can kill you."

it's not bullshit. excess water intake causes hyponatremia/hypokalemia.

people have died from drinking too much water.

I'm not saying that too much of anything can't kill you, just that you shouldn't act like alcohol isn't poison, or that everything is poison in the grand scheme of things.

alcohol enhances social experiences and can be consumed in a way that has minimal health risk

it's no coincidence that the vast majority of anti-alcohol posters on here are children with little self-control

It helps to wake me the eff up, also, just had purple sip, itzguud.tiff

>drank
>didn't have a good time
feels bad man

Because the globalists have conditioned you to believe you need to be intoxicated to have fun. All part of the plan to feminize and passify the male population, allowing an easier globalist takeover.

Literally no point. Even moderate alcohol consumption increases estrogen and kills your gains on top of all the health hazards associated with it AND the fact that otherwise lovely people are annoying as fuck when drunk.

because anyone not a faggot has friends and a soical life that involves drinking. a few beers now and again isn't going to affect you in any way you cocoon mode autists

That's such a beta way of thinking. If you're gonna drink do it because you like its effects not because others do it.

>the fact that otherwise lovely people are annoying as fuck when drunk.

Fucking this. The only thing worse than dealing with drunk people is the fact that acting like a retard for some reason is socially acceptable as long as it is done under influence. Have a beer to relax or with your burger. Have a glass of wine to your dinner. But don't fucking get drunk every weekend because you're sad cunt and you want to forget how hard life is for a couple of hours. That shit shouldn't be socially acceptable, it's just pathetic.

To make it even worst, people actually pay quite a lot of money for something that will make them retarded.

Look at it as a test.
Can you stop before getting drunk?
Do you know your limit?
Or you can go the Nietzsche route and only drink water and sometimes have milk as a reward.

I partied enough from 17 to 25. Then I stopped.

I don´t drink or do drugs anymore. It really was a phase in my life that I don´t even miss anymore.

Also my idea of good time is not drinking a 6 pack and getting tipsy. It probably meant like half bottle of vodka, some mdma, cannabis and some benzos at some point and blackout drunk.

I really don´t want to do any of that shit to my body anymore.

I used to drink a lot because when I drink I get grills since I can be pretty funny. I don't anymore because of Veeky Forums autism. Never thought it tasted good though. Beer in particular tastes like liquid stale bread. I always assumed most people pretended to like it like they do coffee. I'd much rather drink a PB milkshake t b h.

Beer is rather healthy. Compared to milk, for example.

>mfw he's been drinking pineapple juice but his jizz still tastes gross

>drinking a 6 pack and getting tipsy
Unless you're a girl or a twink, that's not gonna do shit.

stop drinking shit beer, faggot

/thread

If you don't drink from time to time you are a faggot

If you drink multiple times every day you are a faggot

a good time

what if you drink once every day

/thread

american spotted

it's totally normal to drink a beer or wine with your food. the reason you guys have problems with booze is because you never drink and when you do it's a total disaster

I've only got a few years to live, who gives a shit.

this.

>worthless garbage
>there is a time and place for it.

These are mutually exclusive.

my default state of mind is abysmal. I can take stimulants or depressants, the resulting effect is slightly different but either way I am a more tolerable person.
default me wants to and should kill himself
altered me is enjoyable and sometimes raucous and definitely shouldn't kill himself

>Because the globalists have conditioned you to believe you need to be intoxicated to have fun
Since 5000BCE apparently.

/thread