These guys slap your gf's ass in the gym weight room

These guys slap your gf's ass in the gym weight room.
what do you do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something tells me they're not interested in slapping my gf's ass.

Fpbp

And to make it fitness related how to build mass like this. I want this body not the twinky aesthetic like zyzz

Press charges like an adult after I cuss them out a d see if they hit me do I can press assault charges on top of that too. What are you 16?

america, land of opportunities. you think like a true black person

lift, focus on compound routines. oly would be the best and have hypertrophy days.. 15-20 bf%

then apply tren for increased results in quicker succession

What's the difference between test and tren?

I unno ask /fraud/, trenbolone is a funny sounding one mk

They probably were trying to slap my ass and missed

Tren is alot more androgenic and harsher on the body is more likely to give you side effects but it also makes you feel like a God. I could almost relate the difference between going from just running test to running tren, to the difference between training natty and running test for the first time. Nothing beats tren in terms of lean gains and feeling great, but like I said it's worse for you. Also you never just run one or the other, you always have a test base

Its okay I guess. They look like they browse Veeky Forums, so they are obviously not into girls so it was just fun and banter r-right?

Tell them that I'm going to report them to the authorities unless they bareback spitroast me right then and there on the dumbbells.

Any exp with deca? Often see it compared with tren.

Definitely had more water retention on deca. I still made gains but I felt alot more soft if that makes sense. Tren makes you way harder and grainy looking. Sex drive went through the roof on tren but I couldn't cum and would just fuck for hours, Deca my dick couldn't really even get up all the way.

Of course its different for everyone but as far as I've heard my side effects were somewhat normal. Everything returned to normal after stopping both compounds so no permanent sides.

Also insomnia and night sweats on tren. Forgot about those

dump her for them

grab their ass too

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessory exercises (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

I'd pull down their pants and start sucking their dicks. The man on the left I would move to my ass and let them spitroast me. I would suck them until they are dry and have nothing left to give. I would then kiss them with my cum glazed lips and whisper in their ear...

"You can't have sex with my gf if you're too tired and spent."

lol that's the gayest thing i've seen all week

Ask them why I didn't get my ass slapped

I got a semi reading this.

That's not even the gayest thing itt. You must be new. Welcome to Veeky Forums.